[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PTI Clone show coming to the network tonight.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: C1LiVKnWgAAmdoQ.jpg (82KB, 714x421px) Image search: [Google]
C1LiVKnWgAAmdoQ.jpg
82KB, 714x421px
PTI Clone show coming to the network tonight.
>>
>>2105786
it's gonna be shit since nobody in wrestling, especially JBL and Heyman, are capable of not burying whoever they share a screen with. And rosenberg is a mark for the business so he will just ''ha ha cool guys'' as they bury him, making a terrible product. PTI worked because Tony and Wilbon had good chemistry. This will go over about as good as the Heat dinner scene.
>>
eww, the set's way too dark and the scroll should be on the right hand side. and why have a moderator? fucking horrible

dark set design too. fucking can't unsee
>>
File: 1437337225394.png (275KB, 545x530px) Image search: [Google]
1437337225394.png
275KB, 545x530px
>peters heater's
>>
>>2105801
kek, it's true.

Wrestlers are the most insecure faggots on the planet. Most are in the business because they failed at whatever their first (or second or third) choice was.
>>
I don't get the point of this. I don't give a shit about any of these guys opinions.
>>
>>2105786
Im worried they would try to make it more first take then PTI.
>>
>>2105786
They are just trying to replicate the success of talking smack. Minuscule budget to produce when the talent is already paid for, and it's something to pander to the smarks. JBL and Heyman know the business, and if they have the relative freedom that Daniel Bryan has, it will do well.
>>
Topics that are NOT gonna be covered on this show:

>Brock Lesnar's Wellness testing exemption
>WWE Talent having to pay their own transportation and hotel
>Declining TV ratings/crowd attendance
>Ugliness of backstage politics
>Benoit
>CTE
>no Black WWE Champion
>>
>>2106486
>>no Black WWE Champion

Only ones who could have taken the ball were Booker and Mark anyway
It's not like there are a shit-ton of applicable, over, confirmed draw black champeens
>>
>>2106486
But they'll definitely talk about that one time Orton trashed that hotel room
>>
File: wwe_2k17_james_ellsworth.png (2MB, 845x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wwe_2k17_james_ellsworth.png
2MB, 845x1200px
>>2105786
looks like it could be a decent show but it's missing one thing, Big Hijinks James Ellsworth
>>
>>2105786
This is going to be good. Heyman has waited to bury Rosenberg for years because Heyman was actually supposed to be the loud jew of NYC radio. If the WWE didn't pay him so much he would have left while Stern was still on terrestrial radio.
>>
>>2106820
well considering Heyman has no skills or talents outside of wrestling I doubt any of what you said is true
>>
>>2106486
>no Black WWE Champion
But there have been black champions. But why no UK champions? Or have they been waiting for Jack Gallagher all this time?
>>
>>2105801
Pretty much this.

It would be fun if it was truly unscripted.
>>
>the rock
>booker t
>mark henry
>not black
>not champions

Yes, the rock is half black, but so is obama. Either both are black or neither are.
>>
File: 1432625777968.png (134KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
1432625777968.png
134KB, 334x393px
>>2105786
>>
>>2106854
The UK is not relevant. The only thing you guys are good for is producing comedy jobbers.
>>
File: Kornheiser_SECRETLY WANT.jpg (28KB, 277x418px) Image search: [Google]
Kornheiser_SECRETLY WANT.jpg
28KB, 277x418px
>>2105786
Who is the Kornheiser of the show? Will they only talk about WWE wrestling? What scenes could be exploited for memes?
>>
>>2106895
More relevant than some negros unless they're called Dwayne Johnson.
>>
>>2106914
>british humor
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.