[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

triggered yet, FedoRamen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: 1469971881091.jpg (59KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1469971881091.jpg
59KB, 480x480px
triggered yet, FedoRamen?
>>
File: basedGOAT.jpg (41KB, 840x473px) Image search: [Google]
basedGOAT.jpg
41KB, 840x473px
>>2105367
I'm embarrassed that you're a """"""fan"""""" of the GOAT.
>>
>Big bantz bryanfag shooting from the hip on FStalker
>FStalker literally having an autistic tantrum

The DBry/Roman coalition wins again
Baloring and Fatsuka taking that L
>>
>>2105367
>Wearing body armor
>Still flinching at a double stomp
When's this whoopsie going back to NXT?
>>
>>2105373
He isn't.
>>
I still can't believe this happened. What were they thinking?
>>
>>2105373
Based bryanfag is here to purge the pretender
>>
File: The GOAT sees an anti smark.gif (2MB, 245x175px) Image search: [Google]
The GOAT sees an anti smark.gif
2MB, 245x175px
>steals all my GOAT images to try and get some ""credibility"" when posting his dumb shit
>gets worked into a shoot by anyone posting BBDWTS or a picture of Roman
>can't take the heat when even his "fellow smarks" call him a retard
>resorts to being a fan of FINN BALORING when he gets BTFO
IT HAS TO BE AUTISM.
>>
>>2105399
BTFO
>>
>>2105399
BASED
>>
>>2105367
ya need some sex
>>
>>2105410
but I'm Bryanfag and FedoRamen stalker, at least according to you

>the entire board is one kid from roblox
t. FedoRamen
>>
>>2105449
>>2105450
fedoramen samefagging again
>>
>>2105398
You literally keep a picture of me on a toilet in your phone and think I don't laugh at you every time you post it.

Ohh you got me, nigga. How will I ever recover.
>>
>>2105556
BTBWTS
>>
>>2105567

>19 replies
>11 posters

As much as I hate it and as much as it's been a problem for me in the past, we really need some /wooo/ style fascist mods here to get rid of you people once and for all. I don't know if it's just one guy shitposting or if it's a little cabal of meme forcing attention whores and I honestly don't give a shit. It needs to stop. All of this cringing is giving me crow's feet.
>>
>>2105729
>we really need some /wooo/ style fascist mods her

Hello Kirt.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-02-13-01-05.png (126KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-02-13-01-05.png
126KB, 480x854px
>>2105729
I never take my name off. Believe it or not, some people actually do respond to a thread more than once if they're having a conversation.
>>
>>2105732

Did you even read the rest of my post? I'm reluctantly espousing this as a last resort. I've been banned from /wooo/ a bunch of times for all sorts of stupid shit. The mods (and yes, admins) there are a bunch of power tripping no fun allowed cunts. But I'll give them one thing, this fucking faggotry would never stand over there. I think it'd be worth the trade off at this point, because nobody can have fun here anyway with all of the terrible forced memes and made up characters that we're supposed to care about and the same threads being spammed all day every day by one or more chronic shitposters who have apparently made it their life's purpose to monopolise a wrestling imageboard with their cringeworthy attempts at humour.

Anybody caught spamming these forced memes should be permabanned on sight. Anyone who says 'ya' instead of you, banned on sight. Anyone mentioning FStalker, Fedoramen, Carter ect. banned forever. It may seem rough, but you gotta go through chemo to get rid of the cancer. And if the chemo doesn't work, just fucking kill the board completely.
>>
>>2105556
> whoopsie
>>
>>2105825
>>2105826
>>2105830

>was 19 replies and 11 posters when I first entered the thread and started talking crap about the cringey /asp/ shitposter(s)
>jumps to a startling 28 replies with only 14 posters mere minutes later

Who do you think you're fooling exactly? Cringe.
>>
Isn't it cute when Carter and FedoRamen go at each other like this?

>>2105860
>>2105857
>>2105830
>>2105826
>>2105825

You can barely distinguish them.
>>
>>2105857
You've contributed to the reply count more than once. Why are others not capable of doing the same?

I guess it's possible the the three posts you replied to were one samefag, but it's equally likely that it's three individuals who think you're a fag. Your obsession with watching the reply count and calling your personal boogieman out is /x/ tier paranoia mate. Maybe the internet just isn't for you. Or maybe you should try Reddit if you can't handle anonymity.
>>
>>2105891

I've made two posts in this thread so far, with this current one being number three. I contributed to the poster poster count too. So while it was 11 before I posted, it was 12 after. And you can more or less spot at least one of the other two (the guy calling me Kirt was probably one as he didn't come into this thread to attention whore and spam forced memes).

So yeah, it's pretty much the same shitposters forcing their cringey shit over and over. Just thought I'd point it out for anyone who doesn't realise what's going on. I'm not even necessarily saying it's one guy, but a little group of buttbuddies that you are clearly part of too. How else would your selfies 'accidentally' get 'leaked'? Come on.

>Or maybe you should try Reddit if you can't handle anonymity.

Says the attention whoring namefag. Priceless. Just fucking nuke this place already. You've ruined it.
>>
Friendly reminder to never take wrestling, 4chan and internet so fucking seriously

You will end like this lad >>2105920
>>
File: 20170102_121810.jpg (683KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170102_121810.jpg
683KB, 2560x1440px
>>2105920
Boi. I can't even.
*Takes a deep breath
*Teleports behind yoy
Hey pretty mama let me whisper in your ear. I'll tell you something that you might like to hear. My "selfies" didn't get leaked, I posted them myself with my namefag on. I'll post another one for you free of charge right now.

Reddit wouldn't know what to do with my sexy ass.
>>
>>2105933

>still at 14 posters

Must be getting pretty butthurt now. And I have to wonder how you couldn't take /asp/ seriously when you're literally here all day, every day trying to force your memes and your little make believe characters. If I spent that much time learning an instrument, you'd say I was a pretty fucking serious musician.
>>
>>2105944
HES DONE IT AGAIN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
>>2105944
GOAT
>>
>>2105944
based
>>
>>2105944

You have the body of an emaciated 13 year old and the head of an unkepmt, pube-faced neckbeard. Frankly I'm not sure what to do with your ass either.
>>
>>2106004
You are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.
>>
>>2105367
Anyone else think Fin is on the autistic spectrum

>Can't stay in charecter in social media
>Extremely child like around females
>Lego obsession
>Constantly picking at jacket during raw debut
>Skinny (medication side-affect)
>Irish so likely had fetal alcohol syndrome
>>
>>2105367
>triggered by scripted events in fake fights
Mind you the Ramen mega push came pretty close to a trigger because he had too much exposure for me.
>>
Whys is ramens super man punch so strong? He should do it more often, fuckin love the move.
>>
>>2105373
Pity he can't talk for shit. And promos are a big portion of mandrama. Hence the term mandrama.
>>
>>2106083
Wrestling doesn't work like that, using it more often would make it easier to counter in a match and would be less spontaneous. As fake as wrestling is there's still some small degree to realism.
>>
>>2106083
>super man punch
>so strong

Never pinned a guy with that move
>>
>>2106103
It's not his finisher. It's strong if it leads to the spear.
>>
>>2106083
He has done it like 7 times in a match at times.
>>
>>2105944
HAHAHAHA THIS NIGGA IS INSANE
>>
>>2106149
And it still isn't used enough. Literally one of the best looking moves today, has a super cool name, and finally used by the best wrestler they have atm.
>>
>>2105367
what are you faggots on about?
>>
>>2106285

It's one or two guys roleplaying while everyone else desperately tries to talk about wrestling.
>>
>>2106325
well as long as they are kept to ths thread it should be ok
>>
>>2106334

I'm not sure how you haven't noticed, but they're cancering up several other threads too.
>>
>>2106343
I usually stick to my own threads. Fags dont usually shit them up
>>
>>2106325
We should have ramen super man punch them into another universe
>>
>>2106374
Which threads are yours?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.