[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: wwe-raw-new-2016-logo-1-642x362.jpg (41KB, 642x362px) Image search: [Google]
wwe-raw-new-2016-logo-1-642x362.jpg
41KB, 642x362px
What went wrong?
>>
It's booked to appeal to somebody whose surname is "McMahon".
>>
>>2105265
Kevin Owens and Chris Jericho.
>>
Foley
Stephanie
Sasha
Owens as cut-and-pasted Authority-backed heel champion
Whoever the head writer is
>>
>>2105274
JeriKO is the only good thing on the show Carter.
>>
File: TheGOAT.jpg (97KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
TheGOAT.jpg
97KB, 600x423px
>>2105265
The writing was on the wall for RAM day 1.

>Stephanie builds her pick up massively, Vince probably expecting a huge pop
>Broken down mick foley comes out to a minor pop
>Shane comes out and says here's my guy
>The GOAT comes out to a massive pop, Foley instantly buried and forgotten.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPvohdr0Rmk

It's cringeworthy watching it.
>>
>>2105328
>Carter Owens
>Jericarter
>good
>>
>3 hours
>cruisermemes
>sasha and charlotte
>reignsetty
>jasethy
>balor injured
>sami ZZzayn

Only worth while things are JeriGOAT, Braun and Shesaro
>>
>>2105362
>likes redditcho
>balor's injury being a bad thing
>>
>>2105362
I would add Anderson and Gallows to this list but ram writers do everything they can to ruin them.
>>
>>2105374

Actually yeah, the bully gimmick has potential. And Dana, and Enzo and Cass though they're getting old quick.
>>
The Irish. Killed Europe and killed wrestling.
>>
Putting the title on a fat slob
>>
>>2105265

It all stems back to WWE joining the stock exchange, once they became joined they had shareholders to answer to.

I haven't watched Raw in years it's all filler, I much prefer NXTs more traditional format.
>>
>>2105265

Stephanie and Foley are just un-fucking-watchable. Centering every fucking episode and every major story line around those two has caused me to not watch Raw at all anymore.
>>
>>2105271
So is Smackdown Live
>>
>>2105265
>Mick ''muh womens'' Foley
>Stephanie ''I want to get myself over by any way'' Mcmahon
>Seth ''boring as a hell, worse as a face'' Rollins
>Kevin ''I can't win without help'' Owens
>Criuserkeks are just a bunch of litterally whos
But at least this problem is being solved a bit
>3 hours, half of them ads
>Muh womens revolution, sasha and charlotte were feuding just because the fact they are women
>The US title had a horrible year and right now is like it doesn't exist
>Until a few weeks ago, the tag titles were the most boring and preditable thing in RAW
>Most of the tag teams in RAW were buried so hard just because ''muh revolution record''
>Strowman hasn't been put in a serious feud and with this Sami zayn shit wwe will make him look weak as shit
>Lesnar and Goldberg will show up and then leave for a 3 months
All this shit is killing Raw so bad, that unless they change almost everything, people will just stop watching
>>
>>2105337
lol, isn't Mick from Rhode Island as well? I thought yanks loved hometown heroes.
>>
>>2105265
Divashit, cruiserweights and 3 hours
>>
>>2105687
If you can't see the clear tonal differences between the brands you're delusional.

Also, you probably read that wrong.

>>2105545
WWE became public in 1999.
>>
>>2105265
Mick Foley on every fucking storyline.

Mick Foley open the show

Mick Foley on the Jericho and KO vs Rollins and Reigns feud

Mick Foley on the Charlotte vs Sasha feud

Mick Foley on the Sami Zayn vs Strowman feud

Fucking stop already
>>
>>2105677
This, maybe it wouldn't be bad if they didn't talk SO....FUCKING....MUCH.
I turn it on with intentions go watch it then I see a backstage segment of then standing shoulder to shoulder as most people do at work, and I remember why I hate it and shut it off. On top of that, stephanie mcmahon just has a negative vibe that I don't need in my life right now.
Whereas smackdown is a more postive show and Shane takes a backseat to the wrestling.
>>
>>2105919
RAM was shit long before the cruiserweights.
>>
>>2105265
Starting their main event segment 5 minutes before they hit the 3 hour mark is an obvious one.
>>
>>2105265
I tried to vote thumbs down on the wwe ram poll and it had already selected yes? WTF? Are they hacking their own results?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.