[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Ric Flair mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_mxo02uISIt1sg99p0o1_1280.jpg (529KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxo02uISIt1sg99p0o1_1280.jpg
529KB, 642x722px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hQhO1sPbEI [Embed]

>Steve Austin is the biggest star in the history of WWE, I'm so tired of people saying Hogan is the biggest star of all time, it ends tonight.

>Hes a once in a life time performer and what makes him so great is that he cares about the fans and he cares about the business.
>>
>Ric flair butthurt that Hogan literally stole his spotlight and company in WCW and turned him into a low card jobber that cried in the locker room every night
>>
>>2104977
out of all the people who never got on well with Hogan I thought Flair never had big problems with him?
>>
He's just telling the truth.

Austin was the biggest draw of all time.
>>
>>2104977
this

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14Xg211VJjHQngZsGKB-TA5xdJsQOwnnOSbTmizM8AH8/htmlview#

He didn't even make 800 dollars off merch in four years or have a million dollar salary once, meanwhile Hogan turned his redneck territory from a joke to the only company that ever beat Vince McMahon head to head
>>
>>2104983
>made less than $800 of merch in 4 years during the wrestling boom
>sold less than 1000 tickets to a 85000 seat arena in the biggest match of his life

>the city of Ric flop
>>
>>2104983
>>2104988
>Undercarder
>Ric Flop
>Gaitch

Is there any wrestler that actually drew dimes that weren't Hogan, Austin or The Rock?
>>
>>2104974
>Austin
>Caring about the fans
>Caring about the business
Top kek.
>>
>>2104979
Flair never like Hogan's greedy and selfish side.
>>
>>2105000
BMJ

>>2105017
>caring about a business of slap-fighting homos
>>
Flair will put over anyone whose career didn't take place during the prime of his career so it makes himself look better. There's a reason everyone who had heat with him were from his era, there's a shoot on YouTube of Dusty Rhodes burying him and calling him two faced
>>
>>2105000
Bret
>>
>>2105000
Batista
Roman Reigns
>>
>>2104974
>Hogan pushed Flair to the midcard just like he did to Austin
>Flair says Austin was a bigger draw
HMMMMMMMM
>>
Hogan > Rock > Stone Cold >= Cena
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.