[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: WWE Cryme Tyme.jpg (361KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
WWE Cryme Tyme.jpg
361KB, 800x600px
What went wrong?
>>
>>2104548
Vince's Racism
>>
Yo yo yo
>>
>>2104553
Vince is bit racist, faggot
>>
>>2104563
Shieeeeetttt nigga! he be old white man n shieeeeeettt!
>>
Shad was a piece of shit backstage
dragged JTG down
>>
>>2104570
Hi JTG
>>
>>2104570
It's the other way around. That's why JTG brags about the heat he got because no one liked him but he played victim.
>>
They didn't really have much chemistry. JTG was infinitely better than Shad. He could move so much smoother and had a lot of energy. All Shad had was that he was a big dude who could wear you down so JTG could get the pin. I don't really think the gimmick would work today, but I think that for the time they were around, they were good.
>>
The more you're exposed to black """"people"""" the less you like them
>>
I dont remember shad looking like that
>>
>>2104548
John Cena
>>
Cena apparently
>>
File: 1476037193235.gif (2MB, 189x200px) Image search: [Google]
1476037193235.gif
2MB, 189x200px
Fun fact: JTG wears sunglasses to emulate his favorite of all time: Bret Hart.
>>
>Shad

Read his book: the comical ineptitude of Shad is hilarious.
>>
>>2105089
wtf i love JTG now
>>
Shad accumulated too much heat backstage
>>
They were Enzo and Cass before Enzo and Cass
>>
How the fuck did WWE get away with this gimmick? It cannot be unseen. Did they agree with Vince to play that gimmick? I can't picture that in my head
>>
>>2104840
What Cena do?
>>
>>2105413
They fucking loved it and still do it to this day. 18+
>>
>>2105415
Buried the shit outta them

Ala Rusev and Wyatt Family
>>
>>2104560
Pop a 40 and an' check your rollie..... itsssss cryme tyme
>>
>>2105413
America a lot different ten years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZszUb5-bA_U
>>
They were actually really entertaining, but Shad and his heat fucked it all up and they became nothing but a Santino tier team.
>>
>>2104796
But they're the club, just black.
>>
>>2104820
I think its from when he ran singles towards the end of his time with WWE
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.