[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE Future Endeavors 2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: unnamed (4).jpg (41KB, 305x482px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (4).jpg
41KB, 305x482px
YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjZGK0LY2i8
Who do you miss the most?
For me it pic related
>>
File: DBnqt5I.jpg (302KB, 1362x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DBnqt5I.jpg
302KB, 1362x2048px
>>2104316
based Cammy
>>
>Santino

Kek who cares. Based Cornette BTFO him
>>
>>2104329
Cornetty is still SEETHING
>>
>>2104316
F
>>
>>2104323
god i would love to nut inside camerons pussy
>>
I really thought Sly could've been the next big manager.

Zeb is an invaluable asset to WWE. They're fools for cutting him.

>>2104329
The only thing Cornette should BTFO is his brains.
>>
>>2104323
Truly hot black chick
>>
>>2104316
>that hairline
>body acne
>diet HHH
the epitome of JUST
>>
>>2104713
A-Ry became peak JUST once Kev started bullying him, it was amazing.
>>
I miss Bull Dempsey honestly. But Wade Barrett is the biggest loss.
>>
>>2104316
Tyson Kidd and Aksana

>>2104762
Grow some Bulls and get a haircut you flimsy numale.
>>
>>2104791
>Kidd
>2016
I'm glad he isn't holding Cesaro back
>>
Marcus Louis should've joined the Wyatts, he had the looks
>>
>ZZ and Sara Lee got the boot
what was the fucking point of Tough Enough?
>>
>>2104821
All for based Mandy
>>
>>2104801
> memesaro
No wonder you are on minimum wage
>>
>>2104833
Stay on topic
>>2104819
I feel bad for him. He gets his eyevrows removed and the shitty meme crowd do nothing but chant "you look stupid" until he gets taken off tv. Now he's got no eyebrows and no WWE contract and I bet you he regrets agreeing to do it.
>>
File: 7Jha8kZ.png (2MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
7Jha8kZ.png
2MB, 1024x1024px
>>2104421
>>2104702
Truly underrated imo
>>
I just don't understand why they had to stop the Bad News stuff with Barrett, it was all he had left after all the injuries and burials. I don't miss 2016 Barrett, but he could have been great and they fucked up several times.
>>
>>2104833
>hating the working class

Go and sandbag Lesnar.

On topic, I miss Barrett & Cody the most but we lost a lot of good ones this year. At least Rhodes went out on his own terms and is managing to have a career renaissance on the indies.
>>
>May 21th
>>
>>2104316
That video is fucking agonising to watch through.
>>
>>2104821
WWE gets paid to make it. You know there will never be a sucess story from the winner of Tough Enough.
>>
>>2104878
Because it got more over than they wanted it to.
>>
>>2104985
Barrett went out on his own terms as well. He could have been successful in the indies as well but he basically just stopped wrestling entirely.
>>
>>2105008
>there will never be a sucess story from the winner of Tough Enough.

Johnny Mundo.

Maven did alright.
>>
>>2105019
Johnny Mundo was on Tough Enough? Fair enough.
>>
>>2105037
He won Tough Enough III
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.