[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WrestleMania 34 Location Revealed!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

File: WrestleMania 34.png (351KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
WrestleMania 34.png
351KB, 600x337px
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/789627-wrestlemania-34-location-revealed-official-announcement-forthcoming

WrestleMania 34 will be returning to New Orleans.
>>
fucking great New Day will be getting their titles back
>>
File: Annoyed Lizard.jpg (7KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
Annoyed Lizard.jpg
7KB, 253x199px
> MFW UK STILL doesn't get a WrestleMania
And before you say it, YES I'm seething. There's no reason why it wouldn't work.

> In the US, it would be on during the afternoon on a Sunday, so it's not like anyone wouldn't be able to watch it then instead
> SummerSlam 1992 had a WrestleMania size crowd, so it's not like they wouldn't sell out Wembly in a matter of minutes
I just don't get it.
>>
>>2103886

No one wants to spend a whole week in Londonstan
>>
>wwe going to places theyve been to before in record time

what the fuck? there are so many fucking places availale with big venues. is wwe just getting rejected lol
>>
File: IMG_1947.jpg (50KB, 512x324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1947.jpg
50KB, 512x324px
They skipped the Midwest again!!!!!!!!! Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you.
Really wanted to see it at Busch Stadium.
>>
>>2103906
No places bid for them now because they know they bring cash for a week
>>
>>2103900
This.
>English "people" are a minority in their own capital city
Doesn't get any more cucked
>>
>>2103900
>>2103922
/pol/ please leave or give a serious answer.
>>
>>2103913
>going to a baseball stadium
Nah that's for global force and TNA
>>
>>2103928
I'm serious. London is terrible and disgusting like all English cities. Maybe they could hold a UK wm in Wales
>>
I would love a Chicago Wrestlemania, but with phil gone it's never happening. Thanks phil.
>>
>>2103886

Less people would watch it in the afternoon, and it would be in the morning for the West Coast, and you would have to air the post WM Raw on tape delay which never do well ratings wise.

There isn't any reason to do a UK Wrestlemania.
>>
>tfw there'll never be another WM in Canada because of our shit-tier stadiums
>>
File: IMG_0879.jpg (74KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0879.jpg
74KB, 395x401px
>>2103886
Yeah, broadcast the biggest even of the year at noon when everyone is either working, at church or doing grocery shopping. Do it at a time where nobody can have an alcoholic drink because it's the middle of the damn afternoon.

Sorry pal, UK isn't relevant enough to get a WrestleMania, so get your passport ready and fly to the USA. Or be a cuck and stay up till midnight to watch a children's show about 2 guys pretend to fight
>>
>>2103878
They should go to Gillette Stadium
>>
File: 1470608656468.jpg (145KB, 866x838px) Image search: [Google]
1470608656468.jpg
145KB, 866x838px
>>2103962
Britcucks BTFO
>>
File: IMG_0090.jpg (115KB, 744x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0090.jpg
115KB, 744x534px
>>2103886
>would be during the afternoon

The US has 3 time zones, kiddie. If it's afternoon in New York, it means that it's around 11:00AM in Chicago, and about 8:00AM in Los Angeles, so it won't be possible. Just accept it, being a WWE fan outside the USA sucks
>>
>>2103913
>flyover cucks SEETHING
>>
>>2103980
Four. More if you count Alaska and Hawaii.
>>
>>2103933
Better than usa where niggers fuck all the women.
>>
I can't believe Mania isn't in Australia yet again, this is fucking ridiculous. Does WWE hate money or something? Vince is retarded.
>>
>>2103962
Pretty much this.
>>
>>2104006
As opposed to Britain where Pakis fuck all the women.
>>
>>2103914
>No places bid for them now because they know they bring cash for a week

bringing in cash is bad?
>>
>>2103962
> Working on a Sunday
Because I'm sure weekends don't exist in the US. There would be just as many workers during usual PPV times, probably even more because it's Monday the next day.
> Going to church
I'm sure all wrestling fans go to church on Sundays, come on get serious.
> Going grocery shopping
IF ONLY I COULD CONTROL WHEN I GO SHOPPING, DAMN YOU GOVERNMENT MANDATED SHOPPING LAW!
> 8:00 AM in California
Awww... Would the little neckbeard have to wake up early?
>>2103971
> Samefagging your own shitty post
>>
>>2104024
suck my dick Mohammed
>>
>>2104027
And that's supposed to prove what?
>>
>>2104020
Nah in uk theyre sexually racist. Anyway all women born 1990 to up are are whores.
>>
>>2104006
>niggers fuck all the women
Go back to /pol/ you insecure little bitch. No "nigger" has ever took any women from me because I'm not an insecure little faggot who wastes his entire day locked away in a dark room eating junk food saying things he wouldn't say to certain people in their faces in an anonymous board forum. I'm a fucking alpha male, no "cracker," no "nigger," no "sandnigger," and no "spic" will ever take no women from me, if I like a girl, I talk to her, if she rejects me, I move on, if she wanna be with me, so be it. Fucking cuck, getting women "stolen" from you because all you do is jerk off in your dark room because you're too much of a pussy to go talk to girls, keep seething, faggot. Go suck the "King"'s dick who's stealing money from all you cucks believing he's kind of a god. Moron.

>>2104024
>getting this worked because an AMERICAN corporation decides to keep their bigger making money night inside their country because after all, the US audience is what keeps their product alive

Keep making list, you Britcucks will never get a WrestleMania, get over it, the money is here in the USA. You think WWE would survive without the US (their homeland) marked? Go do your homework, little kid.
>>
File: IMG_0084.jpg (14KB, 251x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0084.jpg
14KB, 251x240px
>>2104004
You're correct, anon. But WWE will never hold a WrestleMania in Alaska or Hawaii.
>>
File: man-wearing-fedora-9212699.jpg (180KB, 856x1300px) Image search: [Google]
man-wearing-fedora-9212699.jpg
180KB, 856x1300px
>>2104086
>Go back to /pol/ you insecure little bitch. No "nigger" has ever took any women from me because I'm not an insecure little faggot who wastes his entire day locked away in a dark room eating junk food saying things he wouldn't say to certain people in their faces in an anonymous board forum. I'm a fucking alpha male, no "cracker," no "nigger," no "sandnigger," and no "spic" will ever take no women from me, if I like a girl, I talk to her, if she rejects me, I move on, if she wanna be with me, so be it. Fucking cuck, getting women "stolen" from you because all you do is jerk off in your dark room because you're too much of a pussy to go talk to girls, keep seething, faggot. Go suck the "King"'s dick who's stealing money from all you cucks believing he's kind of a god. Moron.
>>
>>2104086
this guy seething right now kek
>>
>>2103886
Yeah you are never going to get that as long as Vince is alive.

With Haitch, maybe. You'll probably get a Survivor Series or Summerslam before that.
>>
Also WWE is going to New Orleans again because it was a HUGE commercial success thanks to Daniel Bryan and the city is still cheap compared to many others because of the hurricane.

Daniel Bryan still carrying the company after retirement.

Sold more merch than anyone but Cena in 2015, despite wrestling only 2 months.

Highest rated episode of Raw in 2016.

Still drawing in 2018.

Truly the GOAT.
>>
>>2103886
Sorry not ever gonna happen
>>
>>2103928
That's not even /pol/ that is just a fact as sad as it is
>>
Stop giving that false-flagging non-Brit attention.

>>2104587
Based D-Bry
>>
>>2104587
dbry sucks, bro
>>
File: cringe.gif (1020KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.gif
1020KB, 500x281px
>>2104086
>this post
>>
>>2104679
not him, but testosterone probably makes you uncomfortable. are you nonbinary?
>>
>>2103932
What is Safeco Field
>>
It was already confirmed to be in the new LA stadium. Dirtsheets are dumb
>>
I think a Wrestlemania in London or Japan would be awesome, but it obviously won't happen
>>
>>2106300

The Rams are still playing at the Coliseum for 2 more years so it won't be there until 2020 at the earliest.
>>
>>2103962

>can't drink during the afternoon

Jesus, grow some balls, America
>>
itt: triggered Britshits
>>
>tfw no Michigan Wrestlemania in over 10 years.
Come on Vince. You want another 100k audience, bring it to the Big House?

At least give us a Rumble when the Wings' new arena is done, you old fucker.
>>
>>2103959
It's your fault for being too incompetent to get an NFL team.
>>
>>2106609

Big house would be fucking shit for a Wrestlemania
>>
>>2103962
>Do it at a time where nobody can have an alcoholic drink because it's the middle of the damn afternoon.

This is a meme right?
Are Americans really not allowed to drink in the afternoon on a Sunday?
>>
>>2103913
You Trumpcucks need to realize your states get subsidized by bigger states on the coast. Cities bid on WM and SS because of the money it brings local businesses. You're literally too broke and boring for a WM.
>>
>>2104092
It could happen in Hawaii. It would still air during the normal times for the mainland.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.