[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uh oh, they just destroyed me in this promo. I guess it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: john-cena-fine-speech.jpg (38KB, 650x370px) Image search: [Google]
john-cena-fine-speech.jpg
38KB, 650x370px
Uh oh, they just destroyed me in this promo. I guess it's time.

>Smiles/Laughs
>Adjusts hat
>FINE SPEECH.
>>
Why does he reply with >no u
so much?
>>
You left out the part where he follows up and destroys the other guy
>>
That's why I really liked that Smackdown segment before the triple threat where both Dean and AJ interrupted him, saying "Don't tell me, you're gonna say x" and his response was just beating up Dean
>>
>>2099988

Oh right.
>I DO THIS FOR THE KIDS
>I LOVE WRESTLING
>YOU WHINE AND COMPLAIN
>YOU'RE JUST AN INDY BITCH
>THE CHAMP. IS. HEREEEEEEE.
>>
>>2099993
Here it is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxQZkbzOido

This is probably Dean's best since that "Seth Rollins, you're scum" bit
>>
>>2100007

Dean was at his best.
>>
>>2099979
>But what really gets me
>You have the potential
>You choose not to
>You just act like a bitch

>Eight year olds across the world repeat "like a bitch" in school the next day
>>
>>2100007
This four-minute segment single-handedly sold me on the PPV. Impressive.
>>
>>2100030
Oh please like thats any better than when we told our parents to "suck it"
>>
>>2100007
Cena and AJ make such /cumfy/ champs.
That other dork is finally starting to give a fuck in promos again
>>
>>2100185
I'm not an autistic ape and never said this to my parents.
>>
>>2100007
This was great. How did WWE fuck up so bad between then and now?
>>
>>2100209
Cena left
Meme jobber pushed by smarks
>>
File: weaklet.png (434KB, 637x357px) Image search: [Google]
weaklet.png
434KB, 637x357px
>>2099979
Uh oh, they just destroyed me in this promo. I guess it's time.

>Smiles/Laughs
>Looks at his wrist
>Can't read
>>
>>2100213
>pushed by smarks
>>
>>2099988

Cena's good on the mic, but he's getting destroyed by AJ Styles as far as I can see.

>"I beat you tho."
>"Haha, yeah but my shoulder. I also make small talk with children that have cancer."

It's a cheap pop at this point. Big Match AJ, Punk and Daniel Bryan all murdered Cena on the mic.
>>
>destroyed

yeah the way he read his script totally wrecked me
>>
>>2099988
Almost never happens because >>2100003

90% of Cena promos are garbage. It's the same tired shit and shameless pandering for cheap pops.
>>
>>2100003
You forgot the part
>OH NO, HE BLEW ME THE FUCK OUT ON THE MIC
>TIME TO BREAK KAYFAAAAAABE
>>
>>2100011
Then he truly is worthless. That was just shit. Dean simply can't emote well. He sounds too laid back even when on a tirade.
>>
>>2100244
No one has ever owned Cena on the mic more than Batista.
>>
>>2100345
>WHILE YOURE KISSING BABIES AND HUGGING FAT GIRLS
>>
>>2100345
This. GOAT feud.

I have no idea why WWE didn't push Batista/Cena more and stuck with Orton/Cena long after it had gotten stale.
>>
>>2100209
Literally nobody gave a fuck about Ambrose by the time No Mercy came around. Just watch the match, the crowd only chants for AJ and Cena. They paired Ambrose with Ellsoworth to get him over with the crowd again.
>>
>>2099988
>Kids with cancer!
>Le champ is here XD
>Nuh-uh, YOU'RE a bitch
>I love this business!

Yeah real destruction. 18+ kiddo. Cena is great and all but his turbo scripted promos got old years ago.
>>
Cena is a sensitive, insecure faggot who can dish it out but can't take it.
>>
Let's be honest the Smackdown promos have been pretty good in general, because they're more real. Calling Cena a part timer and questioning his dedication, Miz going after Bryan for being a vanilla indie midget that can't go anymore, bringing Renee and Ambrose's relationship into the story line. It's just better when the promos are part shoot and nothing is sacred or untouchable.
>>
>Romanetty smarks still SEETHING

HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>2100589
This

The average wrestling fan has become desensitized through time and the internet
>>
>lazy indie shitter cuts the Cena can't wrestle promo
>Cena fires back
>he is somehow in the wrong

Romanetty cucks just can't let it go
>>
>>2100209
Cena left and Dean went right back to comedy
>>
>>2100198
Because you knew mommy would revoke your good boy points and cancel tendies for dinner
>>
>>2100620
I hope Miz gets a wwe title run in 2017. His promos are the best in company right and his matches have gotten really good. He's one of the better workers going right now.
>>
>>2100683
If its against someone like Nakamura, Ambrose, Orton, or Ziggler i agree. Not against someone like Samoa Joe or AJ tho.
>>
>>2100589
It's the only way to be now. Thanks to social media and podcasts and Total Divas/Bellas, even Stacies are "smart" now.

Turns out RAM is trash not so much due to the old man booking both shows but because its writers suck.
>>
>>2100733
Let's be honest they dropped the ball with KO. Booked horrible, didn't win the belt himself and hasn't had a clean win since. They were so lost when they lost Finn Balor they completely fucked up. The original HHH swerve was the only decent thing about KO's title run. Could have used this time to give a guy like Cesaro a brief push and title run instead of making their main title have less prestige than any belt except SD women's by booking the champ worse than Charlotte/Sasha, The New Day and Roman as US champ.
>>
>>2100007
too bad it had to be ruined by pink ropes and a stupid hashtag in the corner of the screen
>>
Oh, so this new year will start by ripping Cena? Last year was all about Paige, Punk and Taker. Alright, sure.
>>
>>2100832
Its just one NEET
>>
>>2100760

Hey, at least Owens hasn't been hot potatoing the fucking thing for the last six months.
>>
>>2100908
Yeah but the back and forth between Charlotte and Sasha was to build a fued on par with Lita and Trish and they were both booked strong.
>>
Reminder BMJ used his hate and made money with it by selling "We Hate Cena" merch

Meanwhile Romanetty was in literal tears after getting booed at the Royal Rumble

This is what seperates true GOATs from 0 dimers
>>
>>2100651
>Not waiting until 2 am then screaming in your mom's ear while she's asleep and start smashing glasses until she goes to 24 hour fast food joint to get tendies and reinstate gbp
>>
>>2100975
>Meanwhile Romanetty was in literal tears after getting booed at the Royal Rumble
I demand the video of that.
>>
Sure it's a formulaic promo, but he delivers it with conviction and passion. That is why he shits on most of the roster on the mic.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.