[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAPPENING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

HAPPENING
>>
>reuniting a stable that was broken up two years ago

Too soon, that face turn by Jasethy was the worst
>>
>>2099058
not to mention the retards already teased a reunion multiple times so it would have less impact/less of a pop
>>
It would only be good if, since each member is a face right now, if they each turned heel all at the same time while reuniting
>>
BASED
>>
>pressing the restart button on roman
>a year from now he will be the one betraying them and he will go heel
>>
>>2099056

I hope they never reunite. The fact Roman is buddies with him currently annoys me. After Rollins broke them up neither Ambrose or Reigns should trust him again. I hope if they do reunite it comes back to bite them in the ass again.
>>
>>2099056
>oh fuck, Seth and Dean are getting literally 0 reactions. how do we fix it
>reunite the shield and reunite them with Roman, the only money and reaction draw in the company under 35
>>
>>2099067
>pressing the restart button on roman
[citation needed]
>>
>>2099862
This

Why should Big Dog trust Jasethy?

They just turned Jasethy face all of a sudden and not slowly turn him tweener to babyface
>>
>>2099875

Roman had his Wrestlemania main event stolen from him by Rollins cashing in.

Dean has a near year long feud with Rollins which at one point Rollins curb stomps his face into bricks trying to injure him so bad he can never return.

Both of these men would suddenly trust the guy who acted like a brother to them for years before betraying them revealing he was working them all along for his own success.
>>
>>2099875

They clearly still have issues. They aint hugging and running around like best friends but i think they have respect for each other again.
>>
>>2099879
Not to mention Deano took Jasethy's title away and on to Smackdown

>>2099891
No they don't

During the weeks leading up to SS Jasethy and Roman would meet in the same ring but never fight one another

After SS Jasethy turns into a babyface and Roman accepts him as his little buddy again
>>
>>2099056

I can definitely see why they love Roman's look. He looks like the most elite of the bunch. But the fact they think he looks like a face is silly. Dude looks like an asshole elitist powerhouse heel. Why they dont run with that is beyond me.
>>
>>2099875
>>2099066
>>2099897
these posts were made by carter
>>
>WWE posted this picture on their Facebook

Could this actually happen?
>>
File: IMG_8886.jpg (121KB, 348x489px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8886.jpg
121KB, 348x489px
Tumblr will have a field day.
>>
>>2099868
Dean is the only over member of the Shield
>>
>>2099926
You could fix Seth within a few months though. Just needs to be a stable face or heel and stop flip flopping.
>>
>>2099926
He's flopped so hard he's been demoted to the midcard with miz without violating the wellness policy
>>
>roman back to being just a hot tag

good
>>
>>2099926
>over
>needed James Ellsworth as a shield so he won't get booed
>since Ellsworth is doing something else they bring up his IRL relationship with Renee and placed him with The Miz so he gets cheered
>>
>>2099056
Dr. Pavel, I'm Shield.
>>
>>2100005
he's a big dog
>>
>>2099868
>its an Xpac heat is good head episode.

Still not over.

Still not a draw.
>>
>>2099058
That was purely WWE's fault they had the perfect opportunity to turn Seth face the moment he returned
>>
>>2100149
Face turn for jasethy why upon return? It was shit when trips did it and a collosal failure
>>
>>2100137
> X Pac heat
Hello wew!
>>
>>2099067
Restarting doesn't do anything when you're still on level one.
>>
>>2100079
Uh, you don't get to bring tag teams.
>>
>>2099058
This
/thread
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.