[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In which Ahmed Johnson and AJ Lee have larger entries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: wwe_encyclopedia_3rd_3d.png (3MB, 1400x2267px) Image search: [Google]
wwe_encyclopedia_3rd_3d.png
3MB, 1400x2267px
>In which Ahmed Johnson and AJ Lee have larger entries than AJ Styles.
>>
Macho Man is on the cover of a WWE product and Hogan isn't, 2016 has been fun
>>
>>2098969
>Undercarder on the front cover
>>
>>2098969
holy fuck Trish BTFO!!!
>>
>Flair and Sting on a cover for a book about WWE
>Lita
>>
>>2098980
Trish has a full page spread, which is pretty cool. Really surprised to see Benoit in the book. I guess they either decided enough time has passed, or enough of their fan base has cycled out and don't know what his deal was.
>>
>>2098969
>no hogan
>macho man
>wcw stars
>cena in front of austin
>no hhh
weird
>>
Surprised Gaytch didn't force his way on the cover
>>
>>2098998

the first edition published around 2010 had benoit in it
>>
How big is Roman's page

Does based Blue Meanie have a page
>>
>>2099010

scratch that it was fucking 2008
>>
>>2098969
gonna take a guess that this went to print like 6 months before AJ won the title.
>>
>>2099011
Blue Meanie's got a small blurb, and is next to Blue Pants. Encylopedia and all. Roman's got almost a full page
>>
>>2098982
uh, isn't a an encyclopedia of sports entertainment? In other words covering wrestlers from company WWE owns?
>>
>>2098998
can you make a picture of benoit's page? how's DDP handled?
>>
>>2099016
Dang, so basically the year after the murder and deaths went down. Crazy.
>>
>>2099017
Book came out in October, but given book publishing it was probably compiled before AJ's single and title push. It basically talks about his past awesomeness, and his first appearances and his feud with Jericho.
>>
>>2099021
>DDP
Fill me in, lad? Is there some DDP controversy I'm not aware of?
>>
Styles barely has an entry because the WWE doesn't want to publish his TNA career they only have him for this year and when he was in WCW.
>>
>>2099021
DDP's got a pretty solid entry. Half a page, talks about his WCW days, Undertaker feud, and his yoga stuff and helping out Scott Hall and Jake Roberts.

Benoit's got about a third-page section. Pretty standard background and history stuff.
>>
>>2099035
It basically talked about his IWGP title run, and being big on "the North American independent scene" and left it with that.
>>
>>2099038
if Benoit is in then I'm guessing Hogan is too
>>
>>2099032
He pissed Taker off backstage and it heavily weighed on his WWE run.
>>
>>2098969
Why are they portraying cena naked?
>>
>>2099044
What do you mean? He has Armbands
>>
>>2099041
Regardless of the shit he did, Hogan WAS the WWE from '85-'91. That's ignoring all the shit he did in WCW, the entirety of the nWo, and his returns to the WWE including his back to back Wrestlemania show stealers at XVIII and XIX.

If he's not in, it's not a definitive history of the WWE.
>>
>>2099050
>XIX

fun match and it exceeded everyones expectations but I'd hardly call it a show stealer
>>
>>2099041
Two-Page spread, yeah. Not too surprised with that one.

>>2099044
...Dammit, now I can't unsee.
>>
>>2098969
>ric flair
>no hogan

what fucking marks
>>
File: EssaEugene.jpg (110KB, 406x900px) Image search: [Google]
EssaEugene.jpg
110KB, 406x900px
Poor Essa Rios. Forever immortalized as "Lita's first boyfriend"
>>
Is it really about all of wrestling, or just companies owned by the WWE?
>>
>no bret or shawn on the cover
>>
>>2099074
It's the WWE, the various companies in their library, and a handful of Japanese wresters.
>>
Much like the Marvel and DC encyclopedias, some of the entries have me scratching my head. Like giving Ryback, and Santino half-page spreads.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.