[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: WWE Dumb Moves of 2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 13

File: Jeans.png (236KB, 497x295px) Image search: [Google]
Jeans.png
236KB, 497x295px
Let's look back at the stupidest bookings of 2016, things that would make anyone shake their heads. In b4 shit like "HUR, PUTING THE TITLE ON BECKY!" or other flamewaring crap, I mean things that didn't not work for the crowd and were just silly / illogical business moves:

> Let's start with them showing off "the Demon King" on the Raw before the PPV. Like a kid with a present before Christmas they couldn't wait to open it and then proceed to have Seth running around looking for "the Demon King" all night like some comedy angle, not a main event one
> Bringing back the draft was fine, but let's talk about the draft itself. Sure it was good for the most part but saying that there's a certain number of NXT picks and having those picks be anyone other than Samoa Joe, Asuka, Nakamura, Bayley made the GMs look like morons. Who in the word would draft Mojo Rawley over Samoa Joe?
> Triple H becoming WWE Champion in 2016 and Reigns being shoehorned in to the main event of WrestleMania again, because you know, him sitting out most of the Royal Rumble only to come out in the last 5 minutes really made him look great for the crowd. Not to mention the constant booing at WrestleMania and the pyro guy missing his mark when Reigns punched the ground
>>
When they removed the title from Reigns
>>
having styles fight roman as a face. sure it wouldnt have helped much for him to be heel, but it made roman get booed more at a time he was getting booed a lot.
>>
>Let's start with them showing off "the Demon King" on the Raw before the PPV

That was so fucking stupid! I forgot about that.
>>
>>2097809
Also, is it me or did the quality of the design go way down?
>>
Having zayn win the feud with owens and then not having any storyline until this month.

HHH handing the title to Owens and disappearing until football offseason so he can masturbate over his rating spikes going into WM
>>
>>2097792

>hurr durr putting the title on becky
Honestly it was pretty bad. It was obvious that she was going to win since she is one of the horses. Also idk becky reminds me of dean. They work better as a contender to the championship but are shit as the champ themselves.
>>
>>2097815
I liked their match at Battleground and I wouldn't have minded them leaving it there until they pick it up again. But a few weeks ago when we have Zayn vs. Owens in just a standard Raw match that meant nothing annoyed the shit out of me.
>>
The New Day IMMEDIATELY losing the titles after breaking the record. I mean come on, I like Cesaro and Sheamus but after losing to New Day quite a number of times and that match just having no build to it just erked me. It would have been better to have Cesaro and Sheamus feud with someone else like Gallows and Anderson for a while to cool off and build them back up. Plus it breaks kayfabe so hard having them lose the next week.

Have them hold onto the titles under the Royal Rumble and have them drop them to a debutting Revival to make them look like the biggest of deals.
>>
Can we just put KOs entire championship reign on there? Not that he has it, but how weak he's booked.

Not turning Rollins face when he came back with heroic vignettes of him rehabbing and was white-hot...then doing it months later when he's coming out to comparative crickets

The cruiserweight division in general

"Sparkle crotch" "sour puss" and every other crappy insult they've come up with

The existence of that Seth "Freakin" Rollins t shirt
>>
>>2097792
>Demon King on Raw
It got a pop out of a dead city and it showed casual fans what the hell THE DEMON KANG is. It's...defensible.
>The draft
Just have a video of Regal go "Listen, you yankee pricks, all of my champions and the following people are off limits. Back to work."

No arguments on the last one.
>>
>>2097811
5'6 dude with belts on his fucking head
>>
>>2097839
>Not turning Rollins face when he came back with heroic vignettes of him rehabbing and was white-hot
This. Instead they silently turn him months later to the point that people weren't even sure if he was babyface.

>>2097841
Or just have Regal saying anyone booked in a TakeOver match (if they were planning one at that time) was off limits. Just the simpliest thing.
>>
>>2097839
>"Sparkle crotch"
I heard reports that Vince was laughing his ass off backstage when he was saying it, so that would explain it.
>>
>>2097792

>Turning AJ Styles heel

It's like this company hates money. This was TNA tier stupidity. They did the exact same fucking thing when they got Jeff Hardy, the hottest signing in wrestling at the time, and the only fucking merch mover in the history of that company, and turned him heel because lolswerve.

>Two women and two tag team divisions and titles

They barely have enough actual talent in each division to comprise ONE solid division. Splitting them up caused each division on each show to have nothing to do but the same one or two feuds in perpetuity.

Two top men's titles could work because this company's cup runneth over with male talent. There are MAYBE 9 women in the entire goddamn company that can work worth half a shit, and one of them is in developmental. They need to all be on one show

>205 Live
>Hey guys, I have a great idea! Let's make the Cruiseweights look SUPER fucking important by giving them their own Network Only show with a dead crowd that just sat through Smack!Down! I mean, it's not like there's any room for them on RAW. We need ALL 195 minutes of RAW to be able to get in those hot Roman promos and Enzo bits.

Fucking idiots.

>>2097818

The fucking booking of Becky as champion didn't help. It's overshadowed by the truly, historically bad booking of the women's championship on RAW, but the shows are ultimately booked by the same retards (Vince) and it shows.

Becky Lynch, the white meat babbyface, defended her title against Bliss, the bitchy, conniving heel, on a fluke ref failure, then spent the next month or two actively ducking Bliss, only to jump Bliss mid promo, pull out a table, and have Bliss wreck her shit in retaliation.

These people are idiots. They haven't the faintest fucking idea how to book a Good Guy or how to book a Bad Guy. They are simplistic dipshits with ZERO (0) grasp of storytelling, and their "shades of gray" invariably end up being shades of Downs Syndrome.
>>
Constantly booking Rusev to look like a babyface. Reigns comes out and insults his wife, ruins their wedding celebration and berates his family. Oh but we have to boo Rusev because (le foreigner). Even now with his feud with Enzo, getting upset because this naked man is hitting on his wife. Rusev is a fucking hero who keeps standing up for his wife.
>>
>>2097847

Wait, Rollins is a babyface?

Some fucking turn. He's still the whiny little shit he was as a heel. Now he's just whining that he's not daddy's favorite anymore
>>
>>2097824
It made sense if they would then have then split them in the draft, but they didn't even do that.
>>
>>2097872
This. "I need to beat Jericho to get to Owens then Owens to get to the REAL final boss, not the champion, but Triple H!"

I'll still use his move though.
>>
>>2097866
Eh, you kinda needed to turn AJ heel for his feuds with Cena and Dean. But right about now is when they should be starting to inch him back to babyface.

Whatever Mania program he's in, he should probably be the babyface.
>>
File: Anger.png (19KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
Anger.png
19KB, 300x309px
> Champions constantly losing on regular shows

Bayley beats Charlotte multiple times.

Neville beats Rich Swann clean.

New Day lose every 2nd Raw match.

Owens loses to Reigns monthly now.

Kendrick being beaten by Swann like 3 times before he loses the belt to him.

TJ's first lose is just on some Raw against Kendrick.
>>
> "B-b-but I'm undefeated on PPVs!"
Charlotte you are NOT Undertaker, this means absolutely nothing when you lose every week on Raw and just makes every PPV match eye-rollingly predictable.

> Two woman division
Would be nice to see anyone else get a title shot. But they kept losing the belt back and forth so much AND we have the nonsense that is "le rematch clause".
>>
>>2097875

They SHOULD have turned him babyface at TLC.

Ellsworth SHOULD have been in the TLC match as his championship shot, which could allow Dean to turn on him in the match by unduly clobbering the little fucker as he outlived his usefulness and was getting in Dean's way (because Dean is 100% better as a heel), and AJ turn face smoothly just by fighting hard and defending his championship, and possibly standing up for Ellsworth if Dean tries to murder him after the match.

That would have been something fresh, fun, and would have fit in the storyline perfectly. Instead we got Just Another Match, albeit one the workers made good
>>
>>2097866
This is just wrong in regards to teams. Look at SDs team roster:

American Alpha
Beauty and the Man-beast
Wyatt Family
Hype Bros (poor Zack will never catch a break)
The Usos
Headbangers
Vaudevillains
Ascension (LOL)
Breezango
Spirit Squad

Ten fucking teams.
>>
>>2097841
>It got a pop out of a dead city and it showed casual fans what the hell THE DEMON KANG is. It's...defensible.
Who gives a shit if it got a pop out a dead city? And who gives a shit if the casuals got to see the the demon king? It's not like they would have rushed out and signed up to the WWE network after that.
>>
File: Cat Finds the Meaning of Truth.jpg (29KB, 436x436px) Image search: [Google]
Cat Finds the Meaning of Truth.jpg
29KB, 436x436px
> Hey guys we have a pretty solid tag team division here on Smackdown. Guys built from the ground up in NXT like Ascension, Vaudevillains, Hype Bros and the hottest team to come out from NXT American Alpa.
> Hmmm... let's put the new belts on the old man from ECW and the guy who comedically wasn't drafted
> GENIUS
>>
>>2097835
yeah this made pretty much no sense to me. why not carry on the feud then making it painfully obvious they will drop instantly? Why not have them revert back to heels and have a bigger payoff for C&S? or even have them lose to heels if they're worried about sales; the Club is pretty desperate at this point
>>
>>2097886
To be fair, that was great. The booking was one of the rare times WWE did things well and the babyfaces got a pop because they were over. Same with AA when they won the titles. But shame it was at the expense of the Wyatts.
>>
Bringing up Crews and then not using him.
>>
>>2097893
>Same with AA when they won the titles
I would argue that it was a wet fart of a win. Sure it was a good pop but it just felt like "eh". No build up what so ever, when they won the NXT titles at TakeOver, holy shit! What a match and the celebration was awesome, huge win and the emotion on their faces.
>>
>>2097897
Yeah true, there was more satisfaction with the NXT titles, but it was also a rare time where WWE surprises you.
>>
>>2097895
This. Seems like they just saw his physique and in ring ability and were like bring him up NOW. Without any thought as to what his angle would be.
>>
>>2097818
Yeah, Dean sucked as a champ. There's only so much you can blame on creative. Definitely one of the biggest dissapointments of the year
>>
>>2097897
I think it was a thing where they realized AA had been losing steam and they just realized that with the Hype Bros out and the Wyatts not having a feud anymore that they didn't wanna wait until Mania.

Who knows, though, maybe the Wyatts will come back with a different combo and win the belts back, setting up a Mania feud. Luke and Randy didn't work, but Bray and Randy were portrayed as a dominant combination.
>>
>>2097909
You're right! I can also blame it on Ziggler.
>>
>>2097909
Get a clue ya pinhead
>>
File: Capture.png (151KB, 364x374px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
151KB, 364x374px
This faggot. Having AJ Fucking Styles job to him made me quit watching Smackdown and since I don't watch Raw, that means I quit watching WWE altogether.
>>
>>2097917
Don't blame Ziggles for not being able to carry a lazy shitter
>>
>>2097923
>aj jobbed to him
everytime he lost was because of tons of deano interference you mark

the time they actually faced each other aj styles beat him in a minute without even doing his finisher
>>
>>2097923
>losing to someone through so many shenanigans from the #1 contender is jobbing
>>
Stretching feuds out until they are micro thin and hold pretty much no fucking value anymore.

Like for example, how many times did we see at least some variation of AJ Styles vs Dean Ambrose this year? It was cool the first time it happened, but by the end I simply didn't care. It was in free TV every week anyway, why would I possibly want to shell out for the network to watch it yet again?

Sasha vs Charlotte was the worst offender though, as I never cared about it in the first place.
>>
>>2097909
>Dean sucked as champ

Hi _eddit
>>
>>2097881
>james ellsworth should've main evented a ppv just so a guy I like can be babyface

wew
e
w
>>
>>2097792
>brand split

Literally the single dumbest move of the year.
>>
vince getting kayfabe arrested to try and get roman over

burying rusev

making rollins and KO chickenshit heels

making rollins a chickenshit heel when he returned after injury

TJP's gimmick

DEMON KING while not at an important ppv
>>
>>2098041
Vince getting arrested was last year.

THE STATE OF BIG DOG HATERS
>>
>>2098079

Worst thing that happened all years
>>
lol they're all wearing jeans
>>
>>2097923
>>2097928
I don't get this.

AJ only every lost to Ellsworth because of two things:
1) Dean interference
2) AJ's own arrogance.

AJ's losses to Ellsworth were all about him being punished for his own hubris. It didn't make him look weak as a champion, it made him look like an arrogant jackass whose overconfidence could cost him, and Dean was exploiting that to get into his head.

Which is why, when all the shenanigans were done and Dean was out of the picture, AJ just beat Ellsworth with the most basic move in his arsenal.
>>
WWE completely missing the point of why people loved the Crusierweight Classic and immediately ruining the Crusierweight division on Raw.
>>
>>2097882
How many of those team could win a championship?
3 or 4?

Thats awful
>>
The state of the championship belts in 2016. Only the US and IC belts remain nice to look at but they'll get around to make them ugly in 2017 I'm sure.
>>
>>2098584
No one gives a flying fuck about manlets ya sheltered lil baboon
>>
>>2098615
the cruiserweight belt is so fucking disgusting HAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHA

and the IC title is now a women's belt AHAHAHAHHAH why not just make it the classic black strap
>>
>>2098615
Is as though WWE feels the belts need to look identical to be considered equal.

Thank God they didn't so this shit during the first split. World and WWE Tag loomed awesome, Big Gold is the ultimate GOAT, and Undisputed was good while it lasted.

Even the massive gaudy fucking spinner was somehow less ugly than the Network belts.
>>
The Old Day segment. I can't believe Gallows and Anderson agreed to even work that segment it was that awful.

Too much Sasha v Charlotte

Nakamura shoeing in all his matches post-Zayn.

Jasethy and Romanetty continuing to be booked in awful fashion. Jasethy's face turn should've happened much earlier. Romanetty still hasn't gotten the charisma to put any segment over without someone else doing it for him.
>>
>Raw before the draft
>main event is Rollins/Ambrose
>ends in double pin
>Rollins declared victor at the end of the broadcast
>they reverse it on the network
>they do the match again on Smackdown and Dean wins
>none of this meant anything
>>
>>2098595
Raw has 3 that could.

And the club is really stretching that, they've been booked like the drizzling shits.
>>
>>2098619
White and gold looks good.
>>
>>2097875
Styles didn't need to turn heel for either of his feuds at all.

Going by how redhot the crowd was during the first Styles/Cena encounter, they would've been all-in on a double babyface program.

And of course: people cheered heel Styles anyway!
>>
>>2097923
it's not jobbing when you lose a comedy slapstick match that another wrestler who happens to be feuding with you is refereeing

and it's perfect for ellsworth to get a win because he's the only guy who had a better year than AJ
>>
File: 1469417481579vnu64.jpg (224KB, 1104x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469417481579vnu64.jpg
224KB, 1104x720px
i'd like to throw in having the usos be the ones who lifted up dean after the triple threat, however they've been great since turning heel
>>
Rather than any one individual moment, I want to address a trend in the way they handle promos. For whatever reason, WWE is obsessed with dedicating months worth of promo slots to wrestlers who debut/return with very little momentum and then totally vanish.

You can see this in 2015, most notably the Prime Time Players who had segments on every Raw and Smackdown for months and then finally had a match on fucking Superstars. At least that resulted in a worthless title run though. 2016 has been terrible with this.
Times in 2016 WWE spent too long on the teasing segments and too little time on the wrestlers post-segments:
>Golden Truth gay joke series
>Make Darren Young Great Again
>Come to Puerto Rico, the Shining Star of the Caribbean
>Curt Hawkins
>Probably Emmalina
And I'm still waiting for this Chrisley guy to debut
>>
>>2099583
the other day i was trying to remember who the new day won the tag titles from for the big run, and was gobsmacked that it was the prime time players
>>
>>2099672
>and was gobsmacked

So was Titus when he tried cutting a promo about it.
>>
The fucking Shining stars. There is nothing else on WWE programming atm that makes me tune out or leave the room faster than seeing them. I honestly think its the single worst gimmick i have seen in atleast a decade.

They sell fucking timeshares. They do nothing they just walk to the ring with timeshare pamphlets thats it. You could have easily repackaged them as a new lucha tag team and been fine but nah for some reason somebody gave them a gimmick that makes no sense whatsoever it reminds me of the new generation era of just we can't think of a character for you so heres a job your job is your character.
>>
>>2098041
>DEMON KING while not at an important ppv

Id say Demon King entirely was pretty shit. I like the paint and i think NXT handled it in a good way but Vince just has to have everything be overblown with a tagline he can market. HES GOTTA BE THE DEMON KING WE CAN TRADEMARK IT AND PUT IT ON SHIRTS.
>>
>>2097835
Just like how Nikki IMMEDIATELY loses the title after breaking AJ's record. Instead of continuing a champ's credibility, it just shows the championship reign is a farce; solely to break record.
>>
>>2097876
Why is brawn strowman having tard rage over some manlet frog instead of fighting for the galactic belt
>>
>>2098619
purple drank belt is GOAT
>>
>>2099841

Graves shilling the fuck out of them almost makes it worth it

They handle it better than Titus at least.
>>
Bar none the worst move was breaking up the Club. AJ would be enhanced as head of a dominant faction and Anderson and Gallows not only had to job to New Day until the record was broken, but they weren't the ones to end the reign. A Club championship stable would be so good for Smackdown and keep tag teams like AA chasing.
>>
>give Zack Ryder the IC Title at your biggest PPV because the original winner got injured but you wanted to give the fans a feel good moment
>take it away from him 24 hours later

Retards. Fans wanted to see Zack reign with the belt for a bit.
>>
>>2100508
The Anime Club would only weigh AJ down, his booking was already bad enough as it is.
>>
>>2100537
This was fine because Miz went on to have the best reign of his career
>>
Women's HIAC headlining a PPV. The HIAC PPV concept was shit enough already but I stopped watching from this moment.
>>
Splitting the roster when there's barely enough little guys, women and tag teams to make ONE passable Cruiserweight, Women's and Tag Team division.
>>
>>2101137
there is only one cruiserweight division, not two, and with the exception of Kallisto, there is no one on /smack/ which should be on Raw for the division

kys
>>
>>2101731
Gable is a cruiserweight.

Breeze could cut a few pounds to make the division as well.
>>
>>2097897

>No build up what so ever,

No fucking shit. The Wyatts had barely had the titles a fucking month, I miss a goddamn week, and am shocked to learn that American Alpha are now champs.

Way to fucking waste that opportunity. AA should have beat up some chump teams for a couple weeks, got a title shot, got screwed out of it with Third Wyatt shenanigans, beat their way back through the roster, feud with the Usos, Vaudevillains, or Hype Bros (let's be honest, Heel Usos is probably the best choice of the three) for the #1 contender spot, and THEN win the titles off of the Wyatts at Wrestlemania.

This shit isn't THAT fucking hard to book in a general sense for a fucking quarter. These idiots, lead by the Goddamn Idiot Supreme, just make it look hard.
>>
>>2101868
Did you really think The Wyatts would be going into WrestleMania as Tag Champs?
>>
>>2099845

Balor is an Irish mythological figure who was the king of the Fomor, who are basically demons. It actually makes a little bit of sense this one time.

But yes, Vince trying to foist one-dimensional bullshit taglines and forced meme nicknames like THE ARCHITECT (who doesn't do anything but whine) and THE LOONY TUNES FRINGE (who doesn't do anything more crazy than act a bit batty in promos) and such is goddamn cancer.
>>
>>2101089

Are you serious? Pre-brand split, it was the worst IC title reign ever. The only bright spot was when he lost it. Before that, he accomplished nothing for an extended period of time, got carried by KO, Cesaro, and Zayn in a bitching 4 way (and if he lost the title there, the whole thing would have been tolerable), inexplicably held onto the title by burying Cesaro before disappearing to film another terrible WWE movie, and then was in that abortion of an angle with Darren Young.

A lot of this wasn't even Miz's fault, but it was the absolute fucking drizzling shits until the brand split, and his reign since regaining the title from Ziggler has been a solid midcard heel routine.
>>
>>2101745

Miz is billed at 221, and is a bit doughy, could easily drop to Cruiserweight, but that would be awful for him and the Cruiserweight division.

AJ is billed at 218. They could really just start announcing him at 205 and no one would know the difference, AND he would lend a lot of credibility and actual COMPETENCY, as opposed to the spotmonkey bullshit you get out of nearly everyone besides Kendrick.

The Vaudevillains are 221 and 215, could easily drop ten lbs and be billed at 205 each.

And 205 is a fucking bitchborn weight for Cruiserweight, when none of these guys are cutting weight after four months of training to weigh in dehydrated half to death more than a day before the fight like Cruiserweights in boxing or such. Wasn't the old limit 225 lbs?
>>
>>2101899
>the worst IC title reign ever
>the best reign of [Miz's] career

Same thing really.
>>
File: breaking ground.png (989KB, 960x490px) Image search: [Google]
breaking ground.png
989KB, 960x490px
keeping all the extremely experienced vets in nxt while calling up the green young guys to drown on the main roster
>>
>>2101910

old one was 220lbs, matt hardy was that weight just to barely make it in

>no more banana juice
>drinkin tea
>>
>>2101915

MAYBE as a single's wrestler.

He's had one decent tag title reign with JoMo, and one unreasonably good one with Darron Rexdow
>>
Sparklecrotch.

It was the final nail in Rollins coffin.
>>
>>2099845
Demon King could've been a Hulkamania style excuse to no sell and be a more aggressive wrestler.

Seems a shame that there's not even a Demon King exclusive finisher for Finn.
>>
>>2100508
>worst move was breaking up the club
>after breaking from them AJ reached his highest point as a singles guy

Yeah sure thing marky.
>>
>>2099845
>>2101889
>implying Demon King wasn't always shit

Acquire standards, 5 year olds.
>>
>>2102341
>Demon King Finn unseen or even mentioned until Summerslam
>Comes out second, fog everywhere, straight up to Rollins
>Rollins goes for the Pedigree off the bat, Finn counters in to a pele kick
>Sling blade
>Coup De Grace
>Taunts, smiles sadistically at Rollins
>Rollins back on his feet, unsteady
>Finn stalking him, kick to the back of the knee, Reverse 1916
>1, 2, 3
>Holds the belt up and leaves
>Crowd marks out that Rollins just got stomped in 2 minutes

I'd love to see Demon King Finn used like this 2bh
>>
>>2102351
There needed to be another Goldberg style match at SS really. Braun should have stomped a middy on the show
>>
File: Anime tip.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Anime tip.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>2102351
>>
>>2102351
This is awful.
>>
>>2102351
Wow that's cringey
Back to deviantart with you
>>
>>2102351
Any time Seffy gets murdered in a match is good on my end.

Watching Orton murder him for ten minutes during the betrayal thing was amazing.
>>
>>2102351
>smarks think they can book better than WWE
>come up with this

Please never share again
>>
Trying to give Roman Reigns a big coronation moment at WM32 when it was blatantly obvious it would end up backfiring months in advance.

inb4 someone starts shitposting about how it's the fans fault or how the big dog worked the smarks, or some other irrelevant bullshit. Doesn't matter if you like Roman or not, unless you're intentionally going for a downer ending where the bad guy wins or something you should always end Wrestlemania in particular on a high note with the fans cheering, and any amount of self-awareness would have led the company to realizing that ending WM32 with Roman champ was going to get the opposite result. Having to mute the mics on the fans during the ending of a Wrestlemania because they were booing that loudly is a massive failure on WWE's part. I'll freely admit, I dont' know what they could have done differently that would have worked, WM32 was fucked from the start for a whole host of reasons, but I'm not a booker, that's their job to fix not mine.
>>
>>2102357
>>2102356
>>2102355

/asp/ies can't handle crush swerve angles.
>>
>>2102367
Nah I actually love them
That one's just awful because Balor's horribly boring
>>
>>2102362
>>2102364
>>2102367
all of (you) shut up
>>
>>2102351
>>2102371
Finn sounds like he has a nihilistic, wicked sense of humour, just like me!
[smirks sadistically and brushes paw against chin]
>>
>>2102366
They could've had a babyface the crowd actually likes win the belt at WrestleMania?
>>
>>2098615

I never thought I'd think the 2014 WWE belt was one of the best in the company, but when three of the belts are just gaudy recolors of it and two more are recolors of another gaudy belt (admittedly, the SD one kinda works because of the colors used but the RAM one just flat out doesn't) it wins out just on principle. The only other decent ones are the US title (always looked good since '03) and the IC (which I'd like more if it had a black strap but otherwise is easily the best they've got right not from an aesthetic standpoint.)
>>
>>2102366
WWE doesn't mute the crowds numbnuts. A lot of people were cheering.
>>
>>2102388
>Romannetty marks in utter denial
>>
>>2102391
Not even a Reigns fan. I was at Wrestlemania and I booed him, but everyone loved him so much.
>>
>>2102380

Maybe have Dean win the #1 contenders match (remember people where hot for him at the time), have him go over HHH at WM for a feel-good moment and then have him lose it to Roman at some B-PPV so he can still get his title back. Hell you could even do a heel turn for Reigns by having him get butthurt that Dean stole his moment or something. I know WWE doesn't want Reigns as a heel but I mean, it isn't like Rocky got over as a bland-ass babyface originally.
>>
>>2102393
Don't worry, I got a clue ;)
>>
>>2102392
Who do you think you're fooling here?
>>
>>2102388
This, I was there too, and it was a good 50/50 split

>>2102391
>if I disagree with something it must be a [buzzword buzzword]

Step up, junior.
>>
>>2102402
>it was a good 50/50 split

Yeah: half the crowd hated him and the other half didn't care about him.
>>
>>2102406
Nah I was there there were good cheers
>>
>>2101089
It would be awesome if Dolph didn't take away it from The Miz, and Ryder win ot again at Wrestlemania or post-mania vs Miz.
>>
>>2102410
You weren't and he didn't.

Give it up.
>>
>having those picks be anyone other than Samoa Joe, Asuka, Nakamura, Bayley made the GMs look like morons

I think it was understood that they couldn't pick NXT titleholders or #1 contenders for NXT titles

Samoa Joe was champ and Nakamura was #1 contender
Asuka was champ and Bayley was #1 contender
>>
>>2102413
>It would be awesome if Dolph didn't take away it from The Miz,

Could pretty much shorten it to this.

>>2102414
Sure thing, m8. Cherish that L, I'll cherish my memories at wm32 ;)
>>
>>2102420
>cherish my memories at wm32 ;)

See, now you're making it even more obvious.

>cherishing the memory of paying to be at the WOAT Mania
>>
>>2102431
He wasn't at Mania ever.

>>2102427
get lost cholo
>>
>>2102442
>a sizable portion of the audience

Romarks tend to be lardasses yeah
>>
>>2102418

Didn't Bayley jump to Raw like a week after the draft anyway?
>>
Not pushing Alberto Del Rio properly, for the second time, after he went to AAA, ROH, Lucha Underground and the indies to become one of the hottest wrestlers at the time.

Fucking horrible move there, Trips.
>>
>>2102522
Wade Barrett, Sheamus, Alberto and Rusev were my favorite wrestlers in modern WWE, shame for creative team for wasting them.
>>
>>2102522
At least it stopped him from being the most boring part of LU.
>>
>>2102568
Four of the best wrestlers turned into one of the worst things.

It was kind of cool when Rusev would use Del Rio's belt to strangle people during the Accolade. That probably wasn't the best time to put the belt on Kalisto.
>>
File: Cerixy-WIAAabuJ.0.0.0.jpg (148KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
Cerixy-WIAAabuJ.0.0.0.jpg
148KB, 1310x873px
>>2102573
You can't fault the man for being booked for his looks, and you can't say he's not talented either.

>>2102580
The Lads were great, an adult version of the New Day
>>
>>2102625
He wasn't even the best-looking or most talented guy in his match at Ultima Lucha.
>>
File: lucha libre.jpg (72KB, 482x450px) Image search: [Google]
lucha libre.jpg
72KB, 482x450px
>>2102630
I'm not gonna say he was or wasn't the best-looking performer at LU, but he was pushed as a wealthy model, practically Rick Martel. The most talented? probably not, but the biggest name in LU at the time? Definitely.
>>
>>2102642
Blue Demon, Jr. was and is a bigger name to LU's audience.
>>
>>2102651
Blue Demon, Jr. wasn't over with the gringos the way ADR was.
ADR had the WWE rub. And just because someone may have been more talented, they didn't have the complete package the way El Patron did.
To make it sound like ADR is a slouch in the ring is a complete misrepresentation of his ability. Blue Demon, Jr. didn't pop the crowd like ADR did.
>>
>>2102651
I remember them popping much louder for Del Taco.
>>
>>2102663
>over with the gringos the way ADR was.
kek, people actually think ADR was over with anyone.
>>
>>2102663
Saraya pls

>BDJ wasn't over with Mexicans like Alberto

Actually believing this.
>>
File: 1309274441930.gif (2MB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
1309274441930.gif
2MB, 200x194px
>>2102674
>>2102677
>>2102679
Oh boy, this bullshit again.
Guys, guys, guys, he's fucking your waifu, in all holes, repeatedly and to complete satisfaction.
Get over it. It's no reason to hate the man's wrestling talents.
>>
>>2102686
Joke's on you, because I didn't care about him before Big Match Johnny sent him running from El Jefe's Temple.
>>
>>2102686
>being this upset ADR isn't pounding you but still jump to his defense
Pretty sure he's not fucking Alexa Bliss. And just admit it, he's the dullest big name wrestler in the history of wrestling.
>>
File: 00002226555.gif (151KB, 200x157px) Image search: [Google]
00002226555.gif
151KB, 200x157px
>>
>>2102630
morrison and del rio are pretty close no homo
>>
anyway del rio was motivated at mitb and the crowd was into him. HHH totally fucked that up. they pretty much paid him so no one else could have him
>>
>>2099841
Los Matadores was worse.
>>
>>2097792
>Sitting out most of the Royal Rumble only to come out in the last 5 minutes really made him look great for the crowd

Why didn't they do it like Austin in the 1998 rumble?
>>
>>2103423
cause they (triple h) didnt want roman to be over going into their main event
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.