[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I believe this bromance angle is killing Owen's career.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (197KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
197KB, 1920x1080px
I believe this bromance angle is killing Owen's career. Before getting the title and becoming a defacto sex slave for Jericho, he was a ruthless, cunning, heel who rarely took a pin and did not have to cheat to win.

Now that he is champion, albiet with the stench of HHH, he has morphed to the typical WWE booking chicken shit heel archtype. His promos are garbage, everything that made him cool and unique has gone down the drain. He is eating pins left and right. All these problems are compounded when you take his, still, awful look in consideration. His wrestling might be the only redeeming quality now.

Then there is Jericho. Jericho is outshining Owens and is sucking up so much heat from him. How can Owens politically backstage stand for this? Does he realize what a disaster his reign has become? What is the payoff for this angle? A WM match?! What will it be? The 2nd match on the card? The WM preshow match? There is no payoff other than getting sent to midcard hell where he will tag team with Chris Hero and call themselves the Midnight Muffin Stuffin Muffin Tops.
>>
>>2096388
Your worthless paragraphs aside, there is only one reason why Owens' career is dying:

WWEs creative unable to or not allowed to book any type of heel aside from chickenshit.
>>
It was really pathetic seeing Owens say a line and get 0 fucking reaction, then Jericho says the exact same line to big reactions. The reverse also happened as well with Jericho saying the line first and getting the reaction and the KO saying the same line after to 0 reaction.
>>
>>2096397
It's directly proportionate to the weight of their careers and inversely proportional to their weights.
>>
>>2096388
KO needs to feud with Jericho to try to get himself over as a heel. Jericho can go the tweener route since he's from the Attitude era.

Only AE alumni can become convincing tweeners
>>
It's frustrating to say this but Jericho needs to become Champ again to save RAW. He doesn't need to remain as champ but have him get it and toss it back to KO through his heelish manners
>>
>>2096388
This is par for the course. Same thing happened to Seth. If you're the heel champ due to lose the title, they don't want you to get over.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.