[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roman Reigns is the biggest draw of all time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: romandeanhouseshows.png (27KB, 845x246px) Image search: [Google]
romandeanhouseshows.png
27KB, 845x246px
>Best drawing house show feud (ten or more singles main events) in last 10 years = Reigns vs. Sheamus (6,556)

>Smackdown shows in North America in November, headlined by A.J. Styles vs. Dean Ambrose, averaged 2,750

>Raw shows in North America in November, headlined by Roman Reigns vs. Kevin Owens, averaged 5,000

Biggest house show draw in the last 10 years belongs to Roman
Biggest wrestling event gates of all time belongs to Roman (twice, back to back)
Biggest merch mover of all time after Austin is Roman
Biggest RAW ratings increase/pop of all time belongs to Roman
>>
>Roman Reigns biggest house show: 7,500 (packed)
>Dean Ambrose biggest house show: 13,000
Woah really make me think
>>
File: romanmsg.jpg (11KB, 352x18px) Image search: [Google]
romanmsg.jpg
11KB, 352x18px
>>2095715
>ignoring all the other regular house show markets

Because Raw didn't go to MSG this month?

Roman attracted 500 more people to MSG when he headlined this year
>>
>>2095641
Legit question, is FedoRamen the most pathetic poster of asp?

He makes 10 fucking threads a day saying the same things over and over and calls that ''working the smarks''.

Get a life dude.
>>
>>2095641
fedoramen completely butt flustered
>>
wwe came to barrie? I would have went had i known they didn't advertise at all
>>
>>2095715
Fedoramen btfo
Even Sheamus was a bigger draw in their rivalry.
>>
>>2096172
FAYDORAMEN
>>
>>2096125

They do a fucking terrible job at advertising house shows. Last time they came to my town I only knew because I was driving by the arena the day of the event.
>>
>>2095733
#AhYessir
>>
Ramenmarks are truly insane
>>
>Push Reigns and Ambrose to the top for headlining house shows in 2016
>House show attendance down 16-20% in 2016, bringing nowhere near the numbers The Wyatt Family, Daniel Bryan, Cena, and Orton brought the past couple years
>>
>>2096200
There aren't any Roman marks. It's WWE interns trying to correct the narrative, literally all it is. Nobody ever makes posts talking about some nuance they like about him, some promo they like, something he did they appreciate. Nothing. He has no fans.
>>
>>2095731
Not to mention he has 3 or 4 trips. So not only is he a pathetic nigger but he's also a quadruple tripfaggot.
>>
>>2095641
>who is Cena
>Pretty sure Landos have done bigger houses than the 94000 at Mania
>And no pretty sure many people are above him in merch, like Cena and Hogan/NWO
>ahhahah, hahahaha, ahahahah
>>
>>2096449
it's basically FedoRamen making numbers out of his ass and making another bait thread, because SD beat Raw in viewership this week while Roman was main eventing
>>
>>2095641
I went to a Roman Sheamus house show in December last year and I had to buy tickets in the upper bowl. The lower bowls were all sold out
>>
File: deancuck.webm (1MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
deancuck.webm
1MB, 800x450px
>carter thread
>>
Cena is mad as fuck that him vs Sheamus was a huge flop and Roman has the 10 year house show record when Cena was the top guy for 10 years. Decides to start talking trash about Roman on Twitter.
>>
>>2095641
Thse are some new generation house show numbers.
>>
File: BasedRoman421.jpg (67KB, 1263x491px) Image search: [Google]
BasedRoman421.jpg
67KB, 1263x491px
Cena was so butthurt that Roman moves more merch than him that he tries to shade Roman when he had no idea what was going on and had no context. Owens made Roman laugh in the video cause he was talking about his paycheck and gloating to a fan. Roman's tweet was in kayfabe covering his laugh with truth for the sake of kayfabe. How butthurt is Cena cause Roman is more successful than him and actively tries to keep kayfabe alive unlike Cena who does on awards shows and says "Hurr WWE is fake lol"

This is real life
>>
>>2095641
BASED BIG DOG SAVING THIS COMPANY
>>
Bump

Roman Reigns has the record high house show feud attendance in a decade. Owens and Jasethy and Deannetty and AJ drew record lows. Apologize
>>
Based big match dean with 13k
kevin drawens can't even get to 10k because ramen drags him to new lows
>>
>>2095731
Probably. I'm getting a bit tired of the daily dose of "GOAT" "is this year the year of The Big Dog" "Based Big Dog Working The Smarks" and so on.

Like a fucking broken record
>>
>>2102217
Roman drew more to MSG than Dean did this year. Cry

>too dumb to understand the concept of big market venues and venue sizes
>>2095727
>>
>>2095641
Hi neetwolfcuck!
>>
>>2102222
>call out a Nash fag
>get quads

KEK
>>
>>2095641
It's true it's true
>>
*Hides thread*
>>
Based Big Draws Roman bitch slapping smarks with hard data
>>
>>2104832

Put your trip on. I've already filtered all the other ones
>>
>>2104842
> le redditfiltering
>>
Well he is the big dog. Big dog gonna piss the smarks off I guess.
>>
So, let me guess, FedoRamen has just posted another thread where he BTFOs himself one more time.... because in his own picture Dean Ambrose headlining at MSG tops 13k, pic related, beating any Roman number.

I told you a dozen times, stop posting charts you clearly do not understand. You are simply too illiterate and stupid.

/thread
#smarkswinagain
>>
>>2095641
>Constantly gets rejected by the fans
>Constantly gets boo'd out of the building
>Everybody cringes when he tries to deliver a line
Sufferin succotash
>>
Dean Ambrose 13,000
Roman Reigns 7500

ROFL OP
>>
File: 1483046004072.png (45KB, 845x246px) Image search: [Google]
1483046004072.png
45KB, 845x246px
Big Money Dean exposes Romanetty once again
>>
>>2104914
>>2104916
>>2104917
Too dumb to read a thread?
Too dumb to not know what MSG is?

Read this
>>2095727

>the city of sub-30 IQ Roman haters
>>
didnt dean get higher attendance in the B level house shows than Romans Main events in the same cities around Mitb season
>>
>>2104959
No. There was a Winnipeg show in May that out drew where Jericho headlined with Dean. It drew because it was Jerichos home town. Different cities. Smarks will eat up whatever sensationalist headline they read like the retards they are
>>
>>2104954
hey fedoramen
>>
>>2098602
Cena talking shit about Roman is exactly what the business needs.
>>
File: triphammerexposed.jpg (128KB, 774x381px) Image search: [Google]
triphammerexposed.jpg
128KB, 774x381px
>it's a """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""large hound mark"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" thread
>>
>>2104954
so your argument is:
If Dean Ambrose gets more attendance than Roman, it doesn't count because it depends on how big the city is.

If Roman gets more attendance, it proves he's a draw.

NOPE. That's just sheer dishonesty.

You BTFOd yourself, deal with it.
>>
>>2105043
fucking kek

how stupid FedoRamen is
>>
>>2105044
When did Dean Ambrose get more attendance than Roman?

Dean (with BMJ)
>13,000

Roman
>13,500

What doesn't count here? You think St Louis is as big a wrestling market as New York and MSG? You're fucking stupid
>>
>>2105043
>>2105044
>>2105049
Great samefag
>>
>>2095641
Roman Reigns is a bigger draw than John Cena. He's what Batista would have been if the company got behind him.
>>
>>2109521
Roman Reigns will leave Vince once Hollywood needs to find a substitute stuntman for Aquaman
>>
I love Roman Reigns. He is successful in the face of constant adversity. He's my hero.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.