[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NXT Discussion Thread: ...Suddenly we're just back in Japan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

>Champion vs Champion: CZW World Heavyweight Champion Biff Busick defeated former IWGP Intercontinental Champion Andrade "Cien" Almas

All those House Show appearences for Busick finally paid off because this is the biggest victory he’s attained thus far. This should lead to a midcard angle between both men which should give them something to do before Takeover Texas.

>Gionna Jene Daddio and Nhooph Al-Areebi lost a Tag-Team match to Cassie McIntosh and Jessica McKay

>Johnny Gargano and Tommasso Ciampa defeated Akira Towzawa and Tajiri to retain the NXT World Tag-Team Championships

I want Akira to appreciate the level of overness he still experiences in his home country because he will never get this kind of reaction on Raw and especially not on 205 Live. I fully expect Akira to have a Win/Loss Record of that of Lince Dorado.

>Asuka defeated Nia Jax to retain the NXT Women’s Championship

>They show the much longer replay of Shinsuke Nakamura defeating Samoa Joe to become a 2-Time NXT World Heavyweight Champion. Why on earth was this taping showed twice? Guess they’re still having issues with sudden shortages of big drawing stars
>>
As much as I love Joe and Nakamura, I can't quite put my finger on it, their matches just feel good. Not great, nothing like other main event matches we've seen, just good. It doesn't feel like any of their matches have been "Wow, MotY" contenders...

Tag match was fantastic, women's match was solid (making the women's division look shit having to bring along Nia Jax for the Japan tour). Also, what is why Oney Lorcan sticking his chubby finger in the air every time he comes out? It's like "Hmmm... I need a thing" and that's what he landed on, it just screams JOBBER. If he wants to get better and have a chance at coming to the main roster to be more than cannon fodder he needs to do someone. Shaving his nackered bodyhair is a good start, can't stand hairy wrestlers who are too lazy to shave. When I saw Big Damo I nearly threw up.
>>
>>2095351

Nakamura is really phoning it in

He couldn't even make a match with a Handicapped Austin Aries look like a 4 star match

His 30 minute TV match with Balor felt super boring and having it eat up most of the show drained me...I really just don't like long matches less its suppose to be a big PPV thing

I still think Balor vs Joe was more uneventful then Joe vs Nakamura.
>>
>>2095358
They are vets who are already over and running small shows. They know they can do less and try to stay healthy
>>
>>2095449

Yeah but that only benefits them it hardly benefits the crowd

The top indie midgets in the world get their own show to compensate for not being able to get over on Raw but the monkey's paw puts them on Smackdown air time and those people have essentially been there for almost 4 and a 1/2 hours.
>>
couple conversations cause I actually sat down and watched this shit
>Billie Kay is awful and lazy
>Liv Morgan is the worst hot tag and somehow a worse wtestler than Bliss
>Tozawa probably top-3 wrestler in WWE but if he joins 205 division they're wasting him
>Asuka's shit is getting stale already

NXT is pure trash right now outside DIY/Revival

No idea how they're going to fill a takeover in less than a month
>>
>>2095530
>Billie Kay is Lazy
As much as I used to mark out for her, this is true. What the fuck is up with her post-Smackdown?
>>
>>2095530

You wanna elaborate on this thought process further why would you continue this terrible long term idea of having Takeover be on the Saturday before a big PPV on Sunday?

That is what kills your long term audience
holy shit WWE don't you understand that all this accomplishes is it drive casuals farther away from your dumpster fire of a traveling circus?

>>2095748

Waifu fags don't give a shit about the work rate of their waifu bait they just wanna jack off to them

Hence why people love Billy and Liv they exist for sex appeal.
>>
>>2095900
>You wanna elaborate on this thought process further why would you continue this terrible long term idea of having Takeover be on the Saturday before a big PPV on Sunday?

Because other promotions move in the weekend of a big PPV for events friday/saturday cause those PPVs attract people from a further distance.
>>
>>2095351
>If he wants to get better and have a chance at coming to the main roster to be more than cannon fodder he needs to do someone.
hot
>>
>>2095971

You mean like how ROH was having its biggest show of the year literally the week before fucking Wrestlemania?

>>20959894

More like Super Gay.
>>
Slightly off topic but suddenly I feel to be in a progressively horrendous mood

Maybe its because I watch too much wrestling and it doesnt feel like it matters because I have no one to actually discuss it with which leads me to hate myself even more because it reminds me that I'm alone

I'm not over my Christmas depression it seems and my body physically coiled in rage that NXT was 2 hours long today

All this fucking time I waste watching wrestling and it never feels like it matters
>>
>I want Akira to appreciate the level of overness he still experiences in his home country because he will never get this kind of reaction on Raw and especially not on 205 Live.

At the NXT house show I went to earlier this year he came out to virtual crickets and left to a standing ovation because he's that fucking good.

kys marky
>>
File: asukania2.gif (2MB, 486x274px) Image search: [Google]
asukania2.gif
2MB, 486x274px
>>2095336
why the fuck are nip crowds so noisy
>ASUKASUKASUKASUKASUKASUKAASUKASUKA
all the way through the match
>>
>>2096004
ROH's biggest show of the year is Final Battle.
>>
>>2095336
>>2095351
The last good title match NXT has had was Balor/Joe at Takeover Dallas when Joe got cut the first few minutes. Since then all the matches between Joe and Nakamura just haven't had any spark for me. In fact, I'd say the only good match Nakamura has had was with Zayn at the same Takeover.
>>
>>2096317
get some fucking therapy
>>
>>2095351
Nakamura is a lazy bastard that hasn't tried since April
>>
>>2095351
Even in New Japan Nak had a reputation for phoning it in most of the time and relying more on his character. He only brought it 100% in the big matches. Could also be they simply don't have great chemistry together.
>>
>>2096317
Have sex ya pinhead
>>
>>2095351
They might not have good chemistry and Nakamura is inherently lazy as fuck and relies mostly on charisma. Casuals and smarks who aren't actual nerds who watch a shit ton of japanese wrestling aren't any wiser because they are convinced that nakamura is great, because Nakamura's 20% is better than most people's 120%.

He didn't even try that hard (like maybe 50% if we're using some bullshit metric) in the Sami match and STILL got second best match of the year in WWE. Put him on a large stage for a big title and he can't not deliver. I feel like he's going to be one of those people (if he ever gets to this stage at WWE) who KILLS it in big matches on big shows and everyone immediately sucks their dicks then true smarks and contrarianfags go back to luke warm on him when he starts wrestling tv matches.
>>
>>2096977
>Asuka lifting Nia Jax without a forklift
Sure
>>
Nakamura vs Sombra when re-re-re-rematch when?
>>
>>2097225
It's now confirmed in kayfabe that Asuka is as strong as Becky/Alexa combined. It took both of them to suplex Nia at Survivor Series.
>>
>>2097225
It's le fighting spirit!
>>
>>2097372
>marks don't understand fighting spirit
18+
>>
peyton is pretty good tho
>>
>>2097386
Have sex

>>2097955
She's terrible
>>
>>2097955
She's pretty autistic IRL
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.