[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who had the better reinvention this year?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: jerichohardy.jpg (241KB, 1280x720px)
jerichohardy.jpg
241KB, 1280x720px
Who had the better reinvention this year?
>>
>>2095323
Well Jericho reinvents himself every couple years or so, and adds little details all the time. It doesn't feel as special as Matts sudden reimergence in a popular gimmick, but Jericho can do it more consistently and better than anyone.

With that said, this year I'd give the nod to Hardy. It was close because without y2j raw would be completely unwatchable.
>>
>>2095323
Hardy, easily. Jericho may be acting slightly different and more goofy, but he's still Jericho. Broken Matt Hardy was completely off the fucking wall.
>>
>>2095323
Hardy made people watch TNA, Jericho just convinced people not to momentarily change the channel
>>
>>2095323
I do not finna watch outlaw """""""wrestling""""""" so i say Jericho.
>>
>>2095323
Hardy
Jericho just continued to show that he can hook you without changing, shit he's been calling people stupid idiot in the ring for years yet that somehow finally caught on with fans.
>>
>actual creative reinvention that made everyone who knows anything about wrestling notice and talk about him

>le list man/generic "best friends" heels that will turn on each other

how is that even a contest. Nothing on Raw is even watchable.
>>
Matt Hardy and AJ Styles were the mvps of wrestling this year.
>>
Reinvention definitely Jericho. Guy was pretty much no longer respected as a performer. Despised. Then he tweaked his character and has become the best part of the show.
>>
Hardy carried it into interviews and podcasts and even his own twitter. His dedication to it was and still is unreal.
>>
Definitely Matt, because it's so completely out of step with every other character he's ever played.
>>
>>2096029
Being the best part of RAM isn't hard
>>
>>2095323
Matt because he's bringing back nitro levels of ridiculous characterizing
>>
>>2095323
Matt needs a hair transplant and to drop some fat to finish the look off
>>
Jericho is just playing another iteration of Jericho, as entertaining as it is. Hardy completely reinvented himself from being the blandest of bland midcarders to being a major deal.
>>
I don't think Jericho's is a reinvention, because he's always been GOAT as a heel.

This past year for Jericho really solidified him as one of my all time favorites. He makes everything he does look natural and effortless. I'll be genuinely sad whenever he chooses to fully retire.
>>
File: index.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>2095323
here's your true reinvention
>>
>>2099653
Getting BTFO out of a dying promotion by slick Dixie carter?
>>
Matt completely reinvented himself.

Jericho is doing a greatest hits tour.
>>
>>2099724
>Jericho is doing a greatest hits tour.

I don't think he really had a reinvention but this isn't accurate either

He just dropped all his old shtick (welcome to Raw is Jericho, please shut the hell up, etc.) for new stuff (stupid idiot, the list, that scarf cost $10000)
>>
>>2099814
The List is a callback to 1004 Holds and the scarf is a re-do of the obscenely expensive JeriTron.
>>
>>2095323
Jericho evolved his character rather than reinvent it. Hardy is a completely different character now.

So as a Jericho mark, I would say Matt reinvented himself better.
>>
>>2095323
Broken Matt hardy. Jericho took back what was his, while Matt took his career to new heights.
>>
>>2095323
Not that Jericho is bad. but Matt didn't just reinvent himself, he literally reinvent TNA and even pro wrestling industry, for better or worse.
>>
Matt reinvented himself. Jericho is a reinvigorated version of himself from 1998 WCW. He even still has a fat ass best friend and a list.
>>
Jericho went from "still pretty good in his twilight years" to GOAT all over again, but Matt went from being a trivia question of "Who is the other Hardy boy?" to the most over thing in pro wrestling.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.