[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will Finn come back from his injury?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8751.png (615KB, 1280x698px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8751.png
615KB, 1280x698px
When will Finn come back from his injury?
>>
>>2095157
He will probably be in the Rumble.
>>
>>2095159
Just imagine at least 3 other contestants comung in as he's still doing his long smark fueled entrance
>>
>>2095159
I think that might be too soon
>>
>>2095157
January 29th 2017.
>>
>>2095159
Probably not. I can't see him winning the Rumble with how many potential winners there are this year. It would also be a waste considering he already has a rematch clause.

They wouldn't kill all the momentum behind his return by having him lose his first match back.
>>2095157
If I had to guess, I'd say he walks in the Raw after Wrestlemania to spoil the champion's celebration.
>>
>>2095186
I could see Balor winning after Goldberg and Lesnar eliminate each other
>>
I hope never. I don't see anything good in this midget, how he's not in the Cruiserweight division? Is he really coming back to be champion? These Reddit obese nerds need to stop praising MemeXT so much
>>
>>2095211
I mean, it's not impossible but it doesn't seem worth it. Balor already has a claim at the belt, why rob somebody else of the opportunity? They might as well give it to a Smackdown guy and build a story over there because Balor doesn't need it. If a Raw guy wins I just can't see it being Balor.

While on the topic, would Balor enter a Rumble as the demon?
>>
>>2095221
I hope he drops the demon thing once he returns. He's talented and fun to watch as is, the demon thing is bringing him down. It's not spooky it comes off as silly.
>>
When he gets a clue
>>
>>2095227
I dont think it was ever meant to be truely spooky. Just some flair to his character.
>>
>>2095227
It's not supposed to be spooky, it's supposed to look cool to children and sell action figures which it does.

What he needs to do is either switch up hise moveset entirely while in demon mode or at the very least have a demon-exclusive finisher. In story, it's supposed to come off like he's actually possessed (as in, some good old fashioned paranormal in my WWE) but based on his performance it only looks like he puts on paint for shits and giggles.
>>
>>2095157
RR for a short program where he may or may not win.

He won't come back as full time wrestler til WM or so.
>>
>>2095293
My guess is the real bloody Sunday was going to be his finisher, but when he injured his shoulder he couldn't use it at SS.
>>
>>2095157
He was spotted in the performance centre probably getting checked over, but immediately damage controlled with a story about how he's wanting back for WM
>>
>>2095293
1916 is probably going to be demon exclusive
>>
>>2095293
I think when he's in Demon Kang mode it gives him a reason to no sell or at least Zayn-sell moves, that's about it. What would normally knock out the 130 lb midget now can only keep him down for a two-and-a-half count, nahmean?
>>
>>2096063
>>2096045
I could get behind the Reverse Bloody Sunday being a demon king finisher akin to Ortons Punt, where it kayfabe fucks people up
>>
>>2095221
C'mon, we're talking about the guy that Trips had multiple orgasms over. We're talking about his pet project that got a jetpack strapped to his ass when debuting on Raw. How long did it take him to win the main title? 3 weeks? What the fuck man, no other NXT call-up got this type of push before him.
BUT I'm fairly certain that they will look at him with more preservation now, considering that he got injured so easily and so early. So they won't push him out of the window immediately, but they will put the title on him anyway very soon from the moment he returns.
>>
>>2095157
I hope never because I enjoy watching the same 4 matchups over and over again
then, now, forever
>>
>>2096078
pinhead
>>
>>2096077
He's fought almost every week for a year in the NXT against, supposedly, less experienced competition and before that all over the world in the indys.

And then he ran into Seth Rollins....

It's not Finn the WWE needs to keep an eye on.
>>
>>2096150
>being this worked by based Rollins
>>
>>2096077
>>2096156
Ew...
>>
>>2095293
Yeah I agree, at least you can see that it increases his power level
>>
>>2096150
I know, but a lot of guys that weren't already-estabilished figures had their push stunned or completely stopped because of injury in the last few years.
Finn is a big question mark in this case, because it seems Trips poured all his heart into Finn's NXT legacy and won't back out of it so easily, but Vince could always be like "well y'know, I don't want to lose money marketing a fragile manlet".
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-29-17-19-59.png (204KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-29-17-19-59.png
204KB, 1080x1920px
Join the famz yo
>>
>>2096156
>based Rollins
Is it 2013?
>>
File: tmp-cam--1602955232.jpg (118KB, 640x339px) Image search: [Google]
tmp-cam--1602955232.jpg
118KB, 640x339px
>>2095157
Probably not rumble even if he's cleared. Reckon he got new stuffs to do in the UK as a sort of ambassador to the UK indies.
>>
Finn will be pushed as the new Rey Mysterio. The kiddies love him.
>>
>>2095211

I would actually mark for the last three being Lesnar, Goldberg and some underdog vanilla midget
>>
>>2096227
gain height
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.