[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WOR: If Becky feuds with Mickie James, then Nikki is going for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: MVB.jpg (48KB, 504x292px) Image search: [Google]
MVB.jpg
48KB, 504x292px
Also La Luchadora was Deonna Purrazzo, but it's expected to be the introduction of Mickie James.
>>
>>2095090
Basically combines /asp/'s two favourite theories. Huh. Turns out no one on here was actually wrong about the identity.
>>
File: heh.png (173KB, 447x547px) Image search: [Google]
heh.png
173KB, 447x547px
>caring about womens """"""wrestling"""""""
>>
They should just keep having the luchadora be random women of all shapes and sizes just to fuck with the crowd.
>>
>>2095098
Why do you?

Personally, I think they're so focused on getting these women over that they end up with some of the best booking on the show, not that that's saying much. It's not stellar booking, but it's better than Golden Truth. And with how few women there are, it's easy to get caught up in an individual wrestler like Alexa or Naomi and know that their push will come. The men's scene is crowded, so cheering for a guy like Tyler Breeze only leads to heartache.

But again, why do YOU care about women's wrestling?
>>
File: 1475792696393.gif (434KB, 245x170px) Image search: [Google]
1475792696393.gif
434KB, 245x170px
>Nikki having a title run
>>
>Nikki vs. Alexa for the title

I can't think of anything I would want to watch less
>>
>>2095090
God, Mickie looks horrible now. That cat face, breast reduction, and lack of thiccness really kills it for me now
>>
>>2095174

shes probably working on all that shit right now to make vince happy.

probably.
>>
If Nikki almost immediately turns heel as champ, I'll be cool with that. She's a horrible face.
>>
WOR just kills all the fun of everything
>>
>>2095090
>bringing mickie fucking james back as a heel in a division with one (1) over babyface
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>2095154
Becketty vs. Bliss perhaps?
>>
>>2095317
Vince doesn't like it thic.

>>2095100
Vintage Blue Blazer!
>>
>>2095327
She can't. She's the top babyface. There is nobody to fill her spot in the event of a heel turn
>>
>>2097008
Becky is already more over.

Mickie probably will be soon, too.
>>
>>2097084
>becky is already more over
Than nikki?
What horrible shitty b8
>>
>>2097008
Naomi's ass is ready for the spotlight
>>
>>2097095
>truths I don't like are bait

Triggered, Nikkuck?
>>
>>2097084
Becky is never ever going to be top anything. WWE have made it clear they will never get behind her. And no, she's not even close to the star power of Nikki. No woman on the roster has a fanbase her size thanks to TD.

>>2097098
Naomi is terrible and not over at all
>>
>>2097153
>Total Divas

0 | D I M E S
>>
>>2096985
While I enjoy Bliss bullying Becketty whenever she werent being worked on, they didnt quite get a chemistry working together. The last Smackdown werent that intrested, but it was saved by La Luchadora imho
>>
>>2097172
That shit was getting over a million viewers in the first season and still gets like 600k. The Bellas have far more fans than any of the literally whos NXT is shitting out
>>
>>2097374
>actually believing that any girl watching an E! reality series is buying a WWE ticket or Network subscription

Seriously lad?
>>
>>2095090
I'd put money right now on Brie costing Nikki the title at Mania.
>>
>>2097403
Bellas having far better merch sales than the other women and Nikki having the biggest pops every week would suggest that yes, they do actually pay money to WWE.
>>
File: bucky.jpg (143KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
bucky.jpg
143KB, 1280x960px
>1st woman drafted to SDL
>Becomes inaugural Women's Champion
>quickly loses in her first feud to Bliss
>loses her spot as top face to Nikki
>moving down from the women's main event
>will be jobbing to Micky James
WTF WHY WWE DO THIS?!

I guess she'll still be above Carmella and whatever she's doing with Ellsworth, but for how long? Soon she may not even be on tv!
>>
>>2097969
They did it because Cricketty isn't over, doesn't make them money and has nothing to offer the company other than being top job girl. Jannetty of the horsewomen confirmed.
>>
File: 12093904234.jpg (91KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
12093904234.jpg
91KB, 1200x675px
>>2097969
she's the jennetty
>>
>>2097969
saddest ANIME endgins
>>
>>2097937
its not a chemistry thing its a bliss wasn't ready for the callup thing in terms of her in ring
>>
>>2097992
Its Becky is too shit to carry a rookie thing. Asuka got a better match out of Nia fucking Jax than Becky got out of Alexa
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.