[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>NWO is formed 1996 >WCW owns wrestling for next 3 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>NWO is formed 1996
>WCW owns wrestling for next 3 years

>Corporatation/Corporate Ministry formed 1998
>WWE ends up winning the Monday Night Wars

>No big company wide heel stable for over a decade
>WWE's steadily plummet

Why am I the only one in the whole world who can see this?

Big main event HEEL stables = ratings
>>
>>2094844
Which is why AJ Styles, Finn Balor and The Club need to form a stable.

The Horsemen were amazing back in the day, face or heel. And Evolution was pretty big too. I like stables that last. The Shield came closest recently, but were never as dominant.
>>
but the NWO also killed WCW
>>
>>2094918
Eventually, yes. But without the NWO they would never have beaten WWE in the ratings to begin with.
>>
They tried with the Authority but everyone is/was tired of the "heel bosses and their cronies" setup. It was just another iteration of the Corporation, it was just the modern day McMahon-Helmsley Faction.

WWE needs a group of guys united behind one or two figureheads with a common goal. Wyatt Family could have been that if it had slowly grown steadily, and suddenly one day everyone stops and says "wait, how did these guys get so big?" when it's already too late. Wyatts are damaged goods now though, they can't accomplish that.
>>
>>2094918

No wcw killed nwo. It's not neo"s fault that they filled up a dead horse with two thirds of the roster and then beat it
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.