[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which injured or inactive wrestler has been more missed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: Finn.jpg (33KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
Finn.jpg
33KB, 470x313px
Finn, Eva, Itami, and why?
>>
Eva was saving us all from having to watch women's """"""""wrestling""""""" so her
>>
>>2093952
who, who, who, and who?
>>
I legit forgot Itami came back from injury lel
>>
Sting
>>
>>2093964
>comes back from year long injury to get injured again
JUST

actually his whole career has been JUST
>>
>>2093952
I'm not normally one of those "learn the language or get out types", but it's horseshit that Itami came back from injury with zero improvement to his English. It's not like he was busy wrestling or going to some second job that whole time, so it's either disinterest or laziness. Naka can't speak English too well but he's improved significantly in a few months and he has the sense to use audience interaction and weird mannerisms to make his promos interesting. Hideo Itami just stands in the center of the ring speaking barely decipherable Engrish and insisting that everyone should patient and respectful. Promos are a big part of wrestling, learn the fucking language.

Does Hideo Itami even have a future in the WWE anymore? When he comes back from his new injury, they might push him on NXT since he's one of the only guys left from the Zayn/Owens era. But on the main roster? Do you honestly see a man who can't speak English using the GTS as a finisher and crowds getting on his side rather than chanting CM PUNK through his matches? Can you honestly see Hideo Itami roundhouse kicking one of the Shield boys and pinning them?
>>
None of the above
>>
>>2093996
OP here, so name someone else.
>>
>>2093952
Itami, because I actually like him.

Balor is an autistic cosplayer and Eva's awful at everything.
>>
>>2093952
Finns absence is felt hard on Raw. Owens is fine, but Reigns has been near untouchable and it's getting nauseating levels of Mary sue
>>
>>2094018
always thought i was the only Itami mark here :(
>>
>>2093952
I haven't missed any of them
>>
Finn easily. Was looking forward to seeing his title run.
>>
>>2093990
If he shittalks Punk and Daniel Bryan for stealing his finishers he could get over as a heel
>>
>>2094384
shouldn't reply to tripfags, but yeah, he should be a body guard to The Miz. Miz gets people over, Itami could pull off the silent killer role and it works well with the Bryan v Miz storyline
>>
>>2094689
>pairing KENTA with the fucking Miz

You shouldn't post, ever.
>>
File: 1472523624763.png (166KB, 303x301px) Image search: [Google]
1472523624763.png
166KB, 303x301px
>>2094381

hi leddit.

But seriously there will be a definite uptick in the quality of >RAM when balorina comes back. However Smack will still reign supreme
>>
>>2094384
He'd have to know how to talk in order to do that.
>>2094689
I'm not a tripfag, newfag. Nothing is stopping you from joining the Trooth Bombz revolution along with me.
>>
>>2096999
Not like he has much else going for him

I can just imagine Hideo in his suit, the Miz snaps his fingers and Itami kicks some fool in the head.

Somebody tries to throw a punch at Miz and Itami catches it and twists the wrist
>>
>>2094216
Yeah I feel like a Finn x Roman feud would at least be even. Instead, we had to watch Roman go over Rusev for 7 straight weeks and now he's been bitch slapping Owens continuously since November
>>
>>2097203
It'd be great if Miz was casually racist towards Asians the entire time, setting up for the eventual Hideo face turn. One day Miz hands him a knife and tells him to choppy choppy some guys pee pee and Hideo tells Miz he's had enough with a boot to the face.

Hideo would make a good Heyman guy too, but Heyman doesn't do that anymore.
>>
>>2093974
Not only that, but he got injured by someone too green to do a power slam.
>>
>>2097208
Does anyone do that anymore? Are there even managers? Lana is just RuRu's wife now and used in a cuck angle and Maryse is just a valet.
>>
>>2097222
Bobby manages Darren and I guess Carmella is managing Ellsworth now. Authors of Pain probably won't be on NXT for very long.
>>
>>2097228
I forgot about AoP. Ellering doesn't do that much though. I forgot Backlund and Young was a thing.
>>
>>2097203
Besides having more wrestling talent in his bum shoulder than Miz does in his entire being?

>>2097230
Ellering is the sole reason those bums are even on TV.
>>
I personally wouldn't mind Finn coming back and being a MEer
Just for the love of god no gay faggot storylines holy shit
That would be the gayest thing since goldbust and bluedust feud
>>
>>2097314
>he doesn't know about Fergal the Vag Slayer
>>
>>2097203
They should just do a yakuza gimmick with all these non English speaking Asians.

Have them dominate for sometime until the shield reunite to make WWE white again.
>>
>>2093952
Christian
>>
>>2098174
I thought he is retired.
>>
>>2093952
Balor. Fuck kevin owens.
>>
>>2098190

>the can't draw king of raw
>>
>>2098190

>I miss the guy who was champ for 1 day
>>
>>2098192
Owens cant draw nigger. At least shitty cm punk was taller and not fat.
>>
Paige. I miss those tits.
>>
>>2094014
Christian, but that's not happening.
>>
>>2098220
>Paige has tits
KEK
>>
File: YJDHvl4-1.png (430KB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
YJDHvl4-1.png
430KB, 500x525px
>>2098347
Petite tits are the GOAT
>>
>>2098392
Theyre not even small. They look size c.

Gid bless hgh. I love being a pedo.
>>
>>2098392
Those are mosquito bites, kek.
>>
>>2097655
>>>/pol/
>>
Phil Brooks
when his ego is fixed he'll realise he'll always be a jobber in UFC
>>
>Finn
Yes. Hope he comes back to RAM soon and saves the show.
>Eva Marie
I liked her gimmick. Thought it was going places. Hope when she comes back, they pick up where they left off.
>Hideo
Fire his ass, send him back to Japan. Injury prone, and his English is less than stellar. I don't trust him to maintain a top card position in NXT, or any sort of upper mid card/main event position on the main roster.
>>
>>2093952
Finn no chatisma balor, has gotten a major injury twice this year, only is over when he paints up. He needs to get a manager or stay in the micard and only be a transitional champion
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.