[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lu/ - General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 15

File: lu.jpg (232KB, 770x1000px) Image search: [Google]
lu.jpg
232KB, 770x1000px
don't come to the temple tomorrow edition
>>
TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT
>>
>>2092152

Don't worry you'll be the only one there
>>
>tfw the generals don't last 2 days
>>
File: Flash-AAA-Niño-Hamburguesa.jpg (130KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
Flash-AAA-Niño-Hamburguesa.jpg
130KB, 800x400px
When will he debut in the temple?
>>
>>2092657
Kid hamburgers aka Mexican Kevin Owens
>>
First for my wife Doku
>>
>tfw another episode without Pentagon Dank
>>
>>2092881
Will never be in trashy LU again.

Stop posting her here.
>>
almost time boys
>>
>Black Lotus
>a typical name for Chinese characters
>Black Lotus Triad
>full of nips

Why am I autistic /asp/?
>>
Who's /slamtown/ here?
>>
we /juggalos/ now?
>>
>Dark Puma

I like this show already
>>
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE THE OTHER BASED BAND?
>>
Does this make Puma and Pentagon brothers of the same school?
>>
>>2093443
no
>>
I want to fiddle that fiddle player
>>
>>2092881
did you even watch this show before she was on waifufaggot
>>
Based Mexican Undertaker time
>>
is katrina going to get EMO'd?
>>
JEREMIAH
>>
BASED EMO KID
>>
don't make it obvious or anything Vamp
>>
File: 1482362819704.jpg (410KB, 812x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482362819704.jpg
410KB, 812x1080px
>Jobber Muertes
>>
Shaq in every ad
>>
new worldwide underground member?
>>
ACTING
>>
>that autistic rage
>>
WHERE THE FUCK IS MASCARITA SAGRADA ?
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>Sexy Star's acting
>>
Vamp is going to nut soon
>>
WHAT HAPPENED TO SON OF HAVOC AND MASCARITA SAGRADA ???!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!
>>
>drak evans????
>>
>>2093492
Son of Havoc's here with Angelico
Mascarita Sagrada probably flew back to Mexico after the storyline with Famous B ended
>>
>>2093496
I thought it's a different Mascarita from the Mexican one?
>>
>>2093501
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mascarita_Sagrada#Not_to_be_mistaken_with

huh, it is a different version in LU...
>>
RIP ANGELICO
>>
ACTING
>>
File: angelico.jpg (183KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
angelico.jpg
183KB, 500x280px
F
>>
For a person named Sexy , she sure can't act sexy
>>
>that qt blonde girl in the front
>>
BASED TEXANO
>>
BASED JEFE
>>
File: 1402021146179.jpg (398KB, 1312x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1402021146179.jpg
398KB, 1312x1080px
>Cage
>>
Cage no :(
>>
Midseason finale wtf?
>>
Jefe please
>>
>Cage bleeding and possibly concussed
>durrrffff final match now

fuck you, dario
>>
there's only 1 episode left?
>>
who /texano/ here?
>>
>>2093554
Aqui cabron

>anything goes

RIP Cage
>>
>anything goes
BASED JEFE
>>
BASED TEXANO TRYING TO EAT CAGE
>>
>THAT SPOT
>>
>mfw I thought this was going to be a slow episode
>>
NOT THE ROPE
>>
We /benoit/ now
>>
>chairshots to the head
>crossface

What did LU mean by this?
>>
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
Great series match. Fucking Cage did it bros!
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Cage the Demi-God
>>
THAT SHOULD OF BEEN TEXANOS
>>
POWER GLOVE

NOW YOURE PLAYING WITH POWER
>>
So is this just the first step in setting up a soul transfer, or will Cage slowly be possessed by the Aztec lucha god of the gauntlet?
>>
>>2093614
yes
>>
what did they mean by this ?
>>
Why is Mil Muertes a Jobber now?

>>2093729

Probably taking a week or two off before giving us the others half of the fourty episodes..
>>
>>2093441
different taping cluster
>>
oh shit we hiatus now
>>
TWD and FTWD do the hiatus to draw more viewers right?
i mean they have 20+ eps left so why stop airing now? hopefully it means streaming deal so people can catch up
>>
File: CyarRRYUAAAnFHf.jpg (140KB, 798x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CyarRRYUAAAnFHf.jpg
140KB, 798x1200px
>>2093066
>>2093451
>neowooaspies think I only started watching LU to see Kairi on TV

try again faggots and have sex while you're at it
>>
>>2093518
Need webms of mexican sluts losing their minds over superior white meat.
>>
>>2094144
Give me your top 5 wrestlers that aren't weebshit and top 5 matches then, from LU only
>>
Interesting note: Dario was suppose to say match 5 in the Cage/Texano series was suppose to be an early Christmas gift. They cut that line seeing as this aired after Christmas.
>>
>>2092881
Based Doku working the spics
>>
>cage kicks out
>"...puta madre"
>>
File: C03BYqXVQAAsEUP.jpg (148KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C03BYqXVQAAsEUP.jpg
148KB, 900x1200px
I hope Sexy Star becomes Sexy Dulce next season
>>
>>2096052
she's done wrestling tho
>>
>>2092152
I like new edgy Puma
>>
Was that the first time we saw Jack's finisher?
>>
>sexy's """"""acting""""""
>>
>crossface
what did texano mean by this?
>>
>power glove gave
>>
>angcuckico injured AGAIN
>>
>those blading marks on Texano's head

damn
>>
>>2096082

She only "retired" to get out of her contract with AA
>>
File: LUCageGauntlet.png (1MB, 1059x593px) Image search: [Google]
LUCageGauntlet.png
1MB, 1059x593px
Just saw this week's episode and it was fucking awesome. I was hyped to see who'd win the best of 5 series and it was honestly a pleasant surprise to do two matches in a row and have the finals this week. The match was fantastic and the reveal with the magic gauntlet was totally badass.

The other matches were good too. Crane, Mil and Puma DARK looks like it could get interesting. Pity about Angelico getting rekt again though, guy can't catch a break.
>>
File: vamp_glad.jpg (226KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vamp_glad.jpg
226KB, 1920x1080px
>>2098162
Cage with the nintendo powerglove could be quite interesting if the God takes over him

Will he wrestle in the gauntlet?
>>
>>2098162
Cage confirmed for Tanos
>>
>>2098162
Did he really hurt himself? Spouse and I aren't sure if his injury/Ivelisse's ankle stuff were real or staged. It looked like they cut the match short once his arm was fucked...?
>>
>>2093493
I'm glad I'm not the only one who caught that! Like she forgot his name because it's so mundane compared to everyone's crazy stage names
>>
>>2093568
Won't see shit like that anymore in WWE. It actually made me like Texano's asshole gimmick more - he gives no fucks and when he bounced that chair off of Cage's head that was one of the realest chair throws I can remember
>>
>>2097134
I like the idea of Vampiro having another "disciple"....is Pentagon gonna get jealous? I'd love that angle if only for Vampiro to get some satisfaction out of how the whole Pentagon thing went down
>>
File: Brian-Cage-4.jpg (70KB, 464x580px) Image search: [Google]
Brian-Cage-4.jpg
70KB, 464x580px
>>2098162
I was afraid he was going to get sucked into the box or be mesmerized or something. Spouse thought it was going to be luchador mask. The gauntlet is a very badass and I like the flexibility it gives them to have Cage still be around without risking altering his appearance in a lame fashion.

Also straight up muscles don't normally do it for me but holy shit steroids or not he has the perfect muscular build. Would you go gay for Cage anon?
>>
>tfw from Mexicali
>tfw every time I cross to Calexico I can see a better city and a better life
>tfw my shit political science degree doesn't get me close to a green card
J U S T
>>
File: LUCageGauntlet2.png (696KB, 1060x592px) Image search: [Google]
LUCageGauntlet2.png
696KB, 1060x592px
>>2098338

Yeah, I suspect that's what's gonna happen and he'll go through some sort of character change. I'm not sure if he'll actually wrestle in the gauntlet though. I know it's LU and everything, but it'd be hard to imagine the ref just letting him knock the shit out of people with a giant metal glove in most cases. Maybe he'll wear it down to the ring and then take it off before the match, and occasionally use it to cheat. I bet we'll get to see him hit someone with a discus clothesline while he's wearing it.

>>2098383

It kinda seemed like it. They definitely cut the match short and Evans winning clean seemed like it was made up on the fly. Pretty shitty luck if he really is injured.

>>2098415

A luchador mask would have been cool too. I was half expecting the box to just literally contain the god's soul and for the camera to cut away when Cage opened it.

And while Cage is a beefcake, I would not go gay for him. I'm more of a femboy kinda guy no homo.
>>
>>2098383
He did get injured, I saw it live and he never returned to any of the tapings after this match was recorded.
>>
File: IMG_1586.jpg (62KB, 520x362px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1586.jpg
62KB, 520x362px
I'm catching up with the show and before this moment I thought the snake stuff was going too far

Then Vibora came out and I marked out hard

Based Undersnaker
>>
>>2098415
>Cage's ass during last episode

I ain't gay but that was a thing of beauty
>>
Fuck what's this bullshit about midseason finale. I'm legitimately pissed. This was the only thing keeping me sane midweek after the break up now I'm gonna have to find something else.
>>
>>2099535
their chant is the most ridiculous thing to come out of wrestling in a long time. Just wait for it. I could't stop fucking laughing during the tapings.
>>
Tiger Mask in the Temple when?
>>
>>2100238
They haven't stated yet there will be a break in telecasting, just that there will be a mid-season finale that will probably be 2hr. In any case, LU has 5 months of programming left in this season.
>>
File: pentagon-jr-lucha-underground.png (264KB, 650x402px) Image search: [Google]
pentagon-jr-lucha-underground.png
264KB, 650x402px
>>
>>2092881
your waifu got beaned by based pentaGOD. get worked weeb.
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.