[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Vince obsessed with cuck angles?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: wew.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Why is Vince obsessed with cuck angles?
>>
cuckoldry is the thinking man's fetish
>>
>>2091978
>AJ
Because she was probably with Punk all that time so Vince put her in bed with every wrestler he could out of pettiness.
>>
>>2091996
I thought AJ started dating punk during the Punk/Bryan(/Kane) feud

Also yes, Vince really has a voyeur-cuckold fetish. Rusev and Cass are his recent muse.
>>
>Phil marrying the company bike
(lol
>>
File: cuckmanphil.jpg (72KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
cuckmanphil.jpg
72KB, 1200x675px
>>2092017
>being so real you're a hollow shell of a person
>>
>>2091978
Thats not cuckholdry but being a whore
>>
This is the guy who allegedly wanted to do an incest angle with his own daughter and when that was vetoed suggested one between her and her brother.
>>
Now that you mention it
>>
>>2092017
Phil fucked half the women he was ever in the same promotion as with his faux bad-boy persona.
>>
>>2092070
Not to mention he did a fucking cuck angle on HIMSELF using Eric Bischoff
>>
And also had Bischoff make out with his daughter. What did he mean by this?
>>
I miss crazy/slutty AJ desu.
>>
>>2092728
Bischoff made out with Linda
>>
File: Just Cuck Angle.jpg (119KB, 300x368px) Image search: [Google]
Just Cuck Angle.jpg
119KB, 300x368px
My favorite cuck angle is pic related.
>>
>>2092728
>>2092869
He made Bischoff kiss both Linda and Stephanie
>Making your rival from the MNW kiss your wife and your daughter
What did Vince mean by this?
>>
File: cuckangle.jpg (33KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
cuckangle.jpg
33KB, 400x267px
>>2092875
>>
>>2091978
Vince was cucked by his Stepfather. First the guy marries Vince's mom (who had previously molested him) and then he later went on to marry the girl Vince once shoved crushed leafs into as a boy.
>>
>>2091996
>implying phil wasn't the one who came up with the idea
>>
I heard that back in the day when Sunny was with Candido Vine caught her fucking Shawn Michaels and he smiled at them and gave them a thumbs up and then put them in segments together and one she gets shoved in a cake and gets icing all over her titties and face
>>
>>2092070
>allegedly
Stephanie has confirmed it
>>
>>2091990
yee, no
>>
>>2091978
kek, Punk is such a cuck
>>
>>2092728
>>2092869
>>2092880
When Bischoff made out with Steph he was wearing a Vince costume
>>
>>2091978
Easy drama.
>>2091990
That's some tasty fuckin bait.
>>
>>2091990

This. The greatest minds of wrestling (Vince, Phil, Angle, RuRu, Sullivan) have it.
>>
File: StephanieMcmahonKissEric.jpg (27KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
StephanieMcmahonKissEric.jpg
27KB, 512x384px
>>2092070
"allegedly"
>>
>>2091978
AJ's character was just a whore.
>>
File: nnnnbpop0588.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
nnnnbpop0588.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
>had Bischoff make out with Stephanie just after he took off a Vince mask
>literally had Stephanie say 'I love you' and kiss him on the lips on RAW
>threatened to spank Stephanie on multiple occasions
>literally wrestled Stephanie on PPV
>booked angles where Stephanie was spanked, stripped, gunged, embarrassed
>literally suggested an incest angle where he was the father of Stephanie's child
>booked segments where Stephanie's body features, including her legs and breasts, were accentuated
>literally stared at Stephanie's tits during a segment on RAW

What did Vince 'I call my fully-grown adult daughter 'Daddy's Little Girl'' McMahon mean by this?
>>
>>2091978
>AJ getting blacked
Everytime.
>>
>>2092869
>>2092728
Bishoff used to wife swap with DDP and Hogan.
>>
>>2091978
>a man who was raised in a broken home and abused by both parents grows up to idolize the act of homewrecking

Sounds about right.
>>
>>2095881
That's so fucking hot desu
>>
>>2091978
He doesn't like his talent in interpersonal relationships because it hampers the business. But he can't force them to separate, so offers them tv time and puts them in these humiliating storylines as a test to make sure they can stay professional and keep their relationship separate from their work.
>>
>>2095881
>>literally stared at Stephanie's tits during a segment on RAW

Stefanie has great tits. I'd stare too.

Look at these fucking things >>2094858
>>
>>2091996
>>2092010
AJ didn't start dating Punk until around when Punk left

Punk was dating Lita for most of 2012 and 2013
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.