[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ywn see another bra and panties match

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0963.jpg (80KB, 510x799px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0963.jpg
80KB, 510x799px
Ywn see another bra and panties match
>>
good

women aren't objects and should be treated the same as male wrestlers

sasha banks is the best worker in the 'E, male or female
>>
>>2091804
Good, the psychology didn't make much sense anyway. In every bnp match, at the end, the loser always tries to cover up her body to hide from the audience YET THEIR TITANTRON ALREADY SHOWED BEFORE THE MATCH ALREADY SHOWED THEM IN BRA AND PANTIES.

Also there's no point in doing this since the women already dress skimpy enough.
>>
>>2091805
You misspelled cesaro, you autistic faggot nigger
>>
File: 1482287586973.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1482287586973.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>ywn see sexy Lexi stripped naked and molested in the middle of the ring
>>
>>2091805

Women are not objects.
Women are also not men, and have a different set of strengths and shortcomings.
Much like 90% of the ideas put out by feminists, from their hypocritical dogma to their revisionist history which ironically treats women like witless animals, equating appealing to female beauty and male sexuality to viewing women as less than human is complete bullshit and showcases a strong double standard. People who habitually see people who are right in front of them as less than human are called "sociopaths", and most men do not fit that description.

If we want to see feats of athleticism and toughness, that's the realm of men. Someone who any average guy who gets a fair bit of exercise could beat up is not impressive in this area. If we want to see grace and beauty, that's when we look to women. Men are big, hairy, lumbering creatures.

In showbiz, it's useful to keep that in mind, and not try to force a switch of roles over some virtue signalling crap.

>I agree that men and women are different, but you're a bigot!

If this is you, you just like saying this because you think that it makes you look more open minded, but you won't acknowledge any specifics, or if you do, you won't explore the depths. Or worse, you'll only acknowledge those which let you equate "men" to "evil" and "women" to either "good" or "neutral" (or at least "less evil), and when the facts don't align, you'll make shit up (or blindly believe people who've done just that; feminist studies are built on unfounded declarations, which then get treated as facts by later feminist """academics"""). Much like the religious nutjobs that delude themselves into believing that they're better than, Cultural Marxists love to keep inconvenient areas of knowledge which threaten their delusions of utopia shrouded in darkness, and threaten anyone who dares to bring a lamp.
>>
>>2091805
>sasha banks is the best worker in the 'E, male or female

>Botcha "I almost kill myself every match" Banks is a better worker than Cesaro, Shinsuke Nakamura or AJ Styles

You're an idiot.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.