[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in Japan Rich Swann was my young boy >he would cook my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: sounds pretty gud.jpg (431KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
sounds pretty gud.jpg
431KB, 1280x768px
>in Japan Rich Swann was my young boy
>he would cook my food
>he would clean my laundry
>he'd even wash my back
What did Big Package Neville mean by this?
>>
>>2091768
Are you just pretending to be retarded or you don't know English?
>>
>>2091768
BASED ADRIAN "WHITE POWER KEEP 'EM DOWN" NEVILLE
SLAVE-DRIVER NEVILLE GOAT HEEL GIMMICK OF 2017
>>
>>2091768
He washed his back. What's there not to get?
>>
He means Swann was his bottom bitch
>>
File: the dark nev rises.png (261KB, 640x514px) Image search: [Google]
the dark nev rises.png
261KB, 640x514px
Neville's actually a fucking good speaker
>>
Based Adrian "Cruiserweights should be Cruiserwhite" Neville putting Swann in his place.
>>
>>2091801
That "BRING ME MY CROWN" bit got me excited for next week, honestly.
>>
>WWE having World-1 fight like this

Pitiful.
>>
>>2091768
>in Japan Rich Swann was my young boy
>he would cook my food
>he would clean my laundry
>he'd even wash my back

Nigga that's gay as fuck
>>
>he'd even wash my back
That bit was fucking weird. Even if true, why would you say that?
>>
>>2091851
>He washes his own back like some sort of faggot
Are you too poor to afford a personal negro?
>>
>>2091768
Nev got BLACKED
>>
File: 1482867637111.jpg (42KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
1482867637111.jpg
42KB, 736x552px
I'd pay to be the young lion only to wash Finn's back
>>
I'm pretty sure in Japan you have to do all that shit if you're a newbie.
>>
>>2091901
Yup. Used to be in Njpw mostly. Fmw had people eat semen from a jar so there's worse.

Other companies stop doing it. You notice Njpw used to have the young boy come out with the workers.

I guess dragongate is a bit more traditional in the back. Paying your dues.
>>
>>2091882
Sounds a lot more like Rich got GEORDIED
>>
>>2092001
>Fmw had people eat semen from a jar so there's worse.
Sorry what?
>>
>>2091851
Because washing someone's back for them makes you their total bitch
>>
Is slavery legal on Japan? Based Japan
>>
Rich had to wash Neville's back and probably apply some oitnments as well as Neville's extreme steroid usage was probably causing some really bad breakouts.
>>
>>2092375
kek
>>
File: sento-washing-station.jpg (96KB, 736x491px) Image search: [Google]
sento-washing-station.jpg
96KB, 736x491px
>>2091789
>>2091844
>>2091851
Context probably being a Japanese bathhouse, it's not a rare sight among friends
>>
>>2092368
>>2092371
Okada was a young boy in TNA probably did the same thing for joe when he was his Asian sidekick
>>
worst board on 4chan.
>>
>>2092428
ya seething, eh?
>>
>>2092375
Honestly though, for someone obviously roiding a shitload, he's got really clear and clean skin, without unnecessary vacularity to the point of veins almost popping, and without being disgustingly shredded.
>>
Gravity man is making the midget division watchable now
>>
File: C0qGoYLVQA.jpg (85KB, 749x756px) Image search: [Google]
C0qGoYLVQA.jpg
85KB, 749x756px
I'd give him my crown, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>2091806
>"Cruiserweights should be Cruiserwhite"

lol 10/10
>>
>>2092375
You realize none of these guys can even reach their own backs?
>>
>>2092533
Compressed Drew Galloway
>>
>>2092365
Did they do this with the joshis on eating semen? That's sounds baller as fuck.
>>
>>2092551
I bet they can reach their own backs because i can reach the back of my back and push out all the juice out of this cyst there that wont go away
>>
>>2092467
>Implying neville can't be nattie
Top Kek
>>
>>2092467
It's the Dragon Gate secret recipe of 11 herbs and spices.
>>
>>2092989
Don't know if you're memeing, but now that he packed on a bit of fat, he looks pretty natty, I'd say.
>>
File: pac.jpg (47KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
pac.jpg
47KB, 300x450px
>>2092989
>>
>>2092001
What sort of other this sort of "traditions" the jap feds have?
>>
>>2093356
Getting hit with kendo sticks, getting slapped. Punched in the ears in old Njpw.

Carrying bags and setting up the ring and looking out during matches are still common.

Inoki dojos and Noah's are the hardest to pass and go through.
>>
>>2093367
Where does this info come from?
>>
>>2093373
Japan and the old workers. There's a video of Tigermask hitting his students with kendo sticks.

And joshi wreslters hitting each other hard in the training stage. Like the trainers going really rough.

You're best off googling it japan then translating stuff. Or actual books made in Japan.

Yakuza was common in Inoki Njpw, Fmw, Noah 2003 to 2010. Modern Japan uses sponsers instead of yakuza. The cops been cracking down on them.
>>
>>2093412
This sort of background stuff is really interesting, but sadly good info is, like you said goddamn hard to find
>>
>>2093436
There used to be western fans in the know, they all quit years later sadly. They would summerize why two people are foghting, stuff that is that lost when not translated. Most of Njpw promos post match build up angles or fueds.

Another thing is most sites are gone or had everything deleted. Puroresufan and Death vally driver lost a lot.

Lot of the footage is out there, but what happened in the back, business stuff, how they train is mostly in Japanese media only.

Anyway, I expect Njpw to become more western as the years past by, they're trying to expand.
>>
Didn't Hogan have to do the same shit for Andre?
>>
File: oblivion.jpg (35KB, 553x518px) Image search: [Google]
oblivion.jpg
35KB, 553x518px
>>2091768
neville should red arrow his barber
>>
>>2091768
he's saying that swann was his personal house nigger
>>
>>2093502
Why is he so sweaty
>>
>>2092989

lol i bet you think brock is natty too
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.