[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based Kenny Omega

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: Kenny & The Bullet Club.jpg (27KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
Kenny & The Bullet Club.jpg
27KB, 480x318px
>"But as everyone gets picked up, as all these independent promotions have to shut down and close their doors because of WWE scooping everyone up, everyone’s going to lose an option. And that guy you saw for that one tournament, you’re not going to see him anymore." Omega said. "You can’t put him on TV, there’s only so much time. So eventually, people are going to run out of options. I want to be one of the options for people. You want to go eat a McDonald’s hamburger? That’s cool. McDonald’s can be good. Do I like them every day? Do I want to eat McDonald’s seven days a week for every meal? Probably not. Eventually, I’m going to want to go someplace for a triple-A grade steak. I may not necessarily have the traffic flow of McDonald’s, but guess what? The quality is there, and it’s for the distinguished wrestling viewer. People who are wanting something more out of their programming. That’s what I want to provide for people in 2017."

He is /our/ guy
>>
>>2091755
Source?
>>
>I want to make less and kill myself in bingo halls while my friends make a decent living of the same job that I do

KEK
>>
He sounds butthurt he's wrestling bingo halls while real stars like AJ are selling out stadiums.
>>
>>2091755
Based Kenny
>>
>>2091757
here you go, friend

http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/kenny-omega-wwe-hiring-people-just-hire-them-227166
>>
>>2091760
Omega has wrestled in front of 10,000 at Budokan Hall.

When will AJ?
>>
>>2091758
>4chan neet autist can't comprehend basic concepts of self fulfillment beyond $$$

Kek
>>
>>2091765
AJ wrestled in front of 13k people last night on a fucking Smackdown taping and 15k people Monday on a HOUSE SHOW.
>>
>>2091765
AJ wrestled infront of 100,000 people this year at wrestlemania
>>
>>2091773
But that isn't Budokan Hall though.
>>
>>2091765
A few months ago AJ wresled in front of 100,000.

When will Kenny?
>>
>>2091777
Literally who gives a fuck about Budokan Hall except Japs and weebs.
>>
>>2091780
Not just weebs

Weebsmarks
>>
>>2091755
>Kenny always giving the exact same interview that boils down to: I like it here, everyone else can do whatever, I'm happy

Textbook insecurity.
Truly hope this kid makes it to the big-time, one day.
>>
>>2091786
He's just holding out for more money

He's only 33, he'll be on the WWE at age 35/36 once the old indy darlings retire
>>
>>2091755
> outlaw
> our guy
You dont belong here
>>
>>2091773
WWE barely gets 5000 on regular house shows
>>
File: C0Sf30tVEAADPFV.jpg (163KB, 803x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C0Sf30tVEAADPFV.jpg
163KB, 803x1200px
Talk to me when AJ has Japanese QTs painting him on their fingernails.
>>
Omega is a buttfaggot and so is OP.
>>
>>2091793
No company worldwide is selling out all the buildings.

Smackdown does the worse for house shows, but was common for a b tour in the old days.
>>
>>2091777
Budokhan hall is know for being expensive to rent.
Another thing is that it's fan that show up only want extensive workrate.
>>
>>2091758
>>2091760
>bingo halls

Is /wwe/ shitter babbies attempting to discuss pro wrestling ever gonna stop being funny?

>>2091780
>literally never watched any "LIVE at Budokan" concerts

18+
>>
He and Young Marks will sign with NXT next year, I'm calling it.
>>
>>2091758
Don't the top guys in Japan make as much money as top guys in WWE? Or at least when they add some of the bigger indy events to their schedule?
And they seem to have much more fun doing those.
>>
>>2092117
>Don't the top guys in Japan make as much money as top guys in WWE?

They don't even touch BMJ or Bork's paychecks.
>>
Kenny is a god damned faggot piece of faggot shit. His turds are berr can sized and he has to break them apart with a stick before he flushes.
>>
>>2092120
I was curious and googled some stuff, and it seems that the top guys that get cuts from the PPVs shit on everyone else.
So yeah, that's understandable.
>>
>>2092142
Jaenese wrestlers in japan dont get merch fees.
>>
>grandpa home
AJ Styles (39)
Bobby Roode (39)

>almost there
Samoa Joe (37)
Luker Harper (37)
Shinsuke Nakamura (36)
Cesaro (36)

>still young
Finn Balor (35)
Kenny Omega (33)
Kevin Owens (32)
Sami Zayn (32)
Dean Ambrose (31)
Seth Rollins (30)

Kenny is smart not to go in the WWE at the moment, he'll be buried by other indy darlings and that's not yet accounting for the WWE top guys.

John Cena (39)
Brock Lesnar (39)
Sheamus (38)
Randy Orton (36)
Dolph Ziggler (36)
The Miz (36)
Braun Strowman (33)
Roman Reigns (31)
Rusev (31)
Big E (30)
Big Cass (30)
Bray Wyatt (29)
>>
>>2091792
usually I'd say you're right because I can't stand indie shitters, but njpw is about as far away from outlaw as you can get.
>>
>>2091791
Or a bigger cock in his gay ass
>>
File: 1474259768967.jpg (110KB, 1000x847px) Image search: [Google]
1474259768967.jpg
110KB, 1000x847px
>>2091755
>and it’s for the distinguished wrestling viewer

Lol at the end of the day it's just a bunch of grown men in tights playfighting. There's nothing distinguished about it.
>>
>>2091777
sex. seek it.
>>
>>2092034
You are an idiot
>>
>>2092174
>still young
>Finn Balor (35)

Ultra Kek
>>
>>2092189
Newfag you belong about as far away from here as you can get
>>
KEK AJETTY BTFO
>>
>>2093005
And you be a faggot
>>
>>2093111
Jesus Christ

The young cucks are insignificant

Kenny is never leaving Japan, he is living the dream there
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.