[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay. Not gonna lie. I got fucking WORKED!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5740.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5740.gif
2MB, 540x304px
Okay. Not gonna lie. I got fucking WORKED!
>>
>>2091407
alexa tummy is yummy
>>
It's such a good swerve, I wonder why they wasted it on SDL instead of a PPV.
>>
Wtf happened
>>
File: laughing-girls.jpg (36KB, 250x225px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-girls.jpg
36KB, 250x225px
I know this board is composed of retarded and literally autistic smarks but she was clearly acting and hamming it up you stupid goddamn clue-needers.
>"""""smart""""" marks
>they're actually dumb as fuck and don't know shit
Do you know who makes for the best mark? The guy who considers himself too smart to ever be one. Really makes you think, huh?
>>
>>2091501
Nice blog faggot. Suscribed
>>
>>2091501
People who watch live and enjoy the show without nitpicking every detail would be too busy looking at her arm to pay attention to her acting.

I'm truly sorry the performance center stopped accepting your applications. Have a better 2017.
>>
Holy moly, WTF happened to her arm? Is she alright? That looks real as fuck.
>>
>>2091605
She's double jointed you dumb faggot. It's fucking nothing
>>
>>2091501
Her arm looked weird and the commentators sold it decently
>>
>>2091445
I was thinking the same thing. They blew an awesome spot on a random SDL.
>>
>>2091611
Learn to be polite faggot.
>>
>>2091407
We used to make fun of the one kid in high school that could do this with his arms. Fucking creepy.
>>
>>2091407

yeah I forgot blissey was a gymnist/cheerleader and everyone sold it decently though i still have no idea why the fuck La Luchadora was out there.
>>
>>2091407
I was drunk when i watched this and i thougt it was real
>>
>>2091656
They should have waited for having Becky snap and start hitting with her with a chair and then they can sell it as Becky going too far,
>>
>>2091464
She fooled the ref.
She is double jointed.
>>
>>2091501
>Wrestling is fake
Wow, tell us something we don't know faggot. It seems like you're the one in need of clues.
>>
>>2091445
>>2091656
They wanted the Wild Card Finals to be special and basically be remembered like a PPV. In that situation, you should go all out and I think they did a lot to make the episode very memorable.

Stuff like this and the 900th episode are a lot of fun.
>>
>>2091407
Me too brah.
>>
I actually only realize that your arm isnt suposed to go that way when the match ended..
>>
I actually started crying and hyperventilating when I saw this live.
>>
>>2091407
That's a fucking work?
>>
>>2094182

Nigga you gay.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.