[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Impending John Cena Heel Turn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1482909327003.jpg (508KB, 2381x2995px) Image search: [Google]
1482909327003.jpg
508KB, 2381x2995px
For some of you, there will be a "here we go again, yet another John Cena turns heel thread." Don't be so dismissal. There are very clear signs now that Mr Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect will be engaging in what could be a intriguing, definitive heel turn in 2017. and here's why:

1) Roman Reigns is moving into the Face of the Company position now, for better or for worse. Absent the Wellness Violation, Roman would still be champion. His "punishment" is a temporary de-elevation to US Champion, while at the same time main eventing most RAWs and PPVs. Roman is young, draws merchandise, and attracts certain demographics. WWE endured a decade of split reactions with Cena. They'll endure another five years or more of Roman.

With Roman now established (two consecutive WM main events), WWE finally has the freedom of movement to do something different with Cena next year without a tremendous financial impact.

2) John Cena is moving to a part time attraction, for better or for worse. He is in EXACTLY the same position where Hogan was in early 1996. Before he disappears completely, it would be a colossal waste to not use all of the equity built up over the last 13 years and make the shift in his character.

3) The storyline already exists - John Cena, face of the company, the constant of the last decade, is in decline. He could not beat Lesnar. He lost cleanly to AJ Styles. He desperately wants that 16th title reign to assure his place in history. But he may no longer be able to get it through Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect.

So next year (either WrestleMania or SummerSlam), when he turns on his world title opponent and joins forces with HHH and Stephanie, it will be logical. And the ensuing ride over the next year with a part-time heel John Cena being chased by Roman, Brock, AJ, Seth Rollins, and a host of others will be more entertaining that anything we've seen in quite some time.
>>
Here's what I imagine his "Great American Bash '96" post match promo to be like:

> "After the match HHH enters the ring. It’s tense and they appear to about to comes to blows…and then Cena grins once more and embraces him. Owens, Stephanie, and then Vince McMahon enter the ring as balloons and confetti reign down upon them. Cena cuts a killer promo, thanking Roman for freeing him of the fiction he had been living for the last 13 years. The purple t-shirts, the jorts, the support of the kids…all of it was a carefully crafted multicolor package designed to present the model WWE champion and to fuel the lifestyle that he has so happily lived. It’s all an act…and everyone fully fell for it. Except for those who booed him this last decade, and my new championship reign will be fully dedicated to them. Because, Cena promises, he is and will remain the only Face of the WWE. The Face That Runs This Place. As he always has been. Then. Now. Forever."
>>
His heel turn will be useless unless they end his career with him jobbing to Roman. Turning Cena heel on smackdown would be a complete waste, especially since he's the only real draw on that brand and no one is worth getting put over by Cena who hasn't already been put over by Cena (the short guy that's the same age as Cena).
>>
>joins hhh and steph

Fuck that he shouldn't be held down by those shitters. He should just keep his "IM THE MEASURING STICK" gimmick and turn heel. Go kind of hollywood Cena in a sense and cheat to get the tie on rics record. Him "going corporate" would be so shit. He IS the man with the company behind him already, him siding with the authority would be terrible.

Him being the guy who can do it on his own but cheats because fuck you move over young stars is much more compelling than being seth rollins, randy orton or kevin owens after summerslam in the last few years.
>>
BMJ isn't turning heel

If he collides with Roman the latter will turn into tweener-heel as opposed to tweener-babyface like he does now.

>JOHN, I AM THE GUY NOW
>"Fine speech"
>JOHN DO YOU BLEED
>YOU WILL
>BALEEB DAT
>"Save Martha"
>>
>>2091383
>you will never hear romanetty cut his shit promo only for Cena to literally just say "fine speech" and speak down to him for 5 minutes

smdh based jhon should bury all the shieldettys
>>
>>2091360
>joins forces with HHH and Stephanie
I would think HHH would also want to tie, and possibly later break, Flairs record. He only needs one more title reign to have 15. Cena and HHH would more likely feud over this with Cena as the face.
>>
>>2091395
HHH has a big ego but he is a MASSIVE Flair mark/NWA mark in general and there's no hope he breaks it. If Flair's record is broken it's because someone else decided it.
>>
>His heel turn will be useless unless they end his career with him jobbing to Roman.

Talking about useless.
Anyone feuding with Roman is useless.

Anyway, here's how I see a possible turn:

Cena loses against AJ at the RR, goes 0-3.

''Realization he can't beat AJ clean''

Rematch at Elimination Chamber, Cena wins by mysterious interference
>>
>>2091360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ov8-xHflks

pls vince make this happen :,(
>>
>>2091360
le epic copy post from another website meme
>>
NEVER

EVER
>>
File: 1459707868827.jpg (68KB, 280x390px) Image search: [Google]
1459707868827.jpg
68KB, 280x390px
>>2091700
I don't see it happening anytime soon but it would be pretty damn good.
>>
File: b50.jpg (37KB, 960x532px) Image search: [Google]
b50.jpg
37KB, 960x532px
What should be his heel theme, /asp/?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FFmY0kQSAg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amHrCMQj_P4
>>
As someone who hasn't watched wrestling since 2007, I'd probably start watching again if Cena turned heel,
>>
File: v07DG[1].gif (850KB, 245x235px) Image search: [Google]
v07DG[1].gif
850KB, 245x235px
Do you think he wants to turn heel? I think he does baldy and has been planning it out for years.

Not only would it revitalize his character, but he wouldn't have to do anymore Make a Wish visits.
>>
>>2091794
How are you even here if you haven't watched wrestling since 2007?
>>
>>2091360
no. just no OP. it will never happen and even if it does, the last thing I want to be doing is expecting it. It needs to make me feel like a mark and now that I've read your "logical" post about this "impending" heel turn I truly wish they wait until 2019 so at least that way i will once again not be expecting it.

way to kill wrestling OP
>>
>>2091784
Is John even capable of growing facial hair? I think he got his face lasered.
>>
Heel or face, he will always be boring and bad
>>
>>2091381
Yeah, this. What we saw last night (and the last time he showed his face) is already causing eye-twitches - imagine if nearly every fucking big title match saw Cena inserting himself BECAUSE I'M JOHN FUCKING CENA and no one stopping him.

He could keep the same purple shirts to sell merch, he could even pander to the kids, but just that Biker Taker "I AM the company, this is MY yard" attitude would change everything.

That, and, like OP said, if the prototype felt he simply couldn't win a match, instead of overcoming the odds, pulling a heel trick. Ref bump and chair shot/FU onto chair; not breaking the STFU when someone grabs the ropes, and of course changing the names of his moves back to those from the RA era.
>>
>>2091700
How based would it be for Hulk Hogan to make a one-time appearance for something totally unrelated and for Cena to smash the shit out of him for apparently no reason before ripping off his Purple HLR shirt and showing off a new black/white version and leaving to this song?
>>
>>2091700
great theme.
>>
I kinda think Cena will turn heel on AJ at the RR to win his 16th championship which will allow them to turn AJ face.

AJ will be a late entry or #30 later that night and win and get to main event Wrestlemania and go over Cena as thanks for carrying WWE in 2016.
>>
>>2091383
Kekd
>>
Man, stop with the posting to /wooo/ already. They don't want /asp/ threads.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.