[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mahabali Shera Tells Scary Airport Story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Mahabali-pose.jpg (46KB, 620x376px) Image search: [Google]
Mahabali-pose.jpg
46KB, 620x376px
Source: Sportskeeda

TNA superstar Mahabali Shera was interviewed by Sportskeeda recently. Shera talked about Broken Matt Hardy, working with veterans and more. You can read some highlights below.

Scary airport experience:

> "During the entirety of my youth, I never stepped out of town, so stepping out of my country was a daunting task. So, let me tell you about this incident that happened at the airport in New York. Had a flight from New York to Nashville, and I was carrying all my papers and necessary documents with me. So, after the security check, I was told by this officer to follow him to this room in the basement, where there were already a bunch of Indians sitting around. So, the officer there asks me about my purpose of visit, so I tell him that I'm going to Nashville to join TNA. So, the guy asks me my wrestling name, and immediately checks it on TNA's official website. He says that the roster on the website doesn't feature me, so I told him to check on Ring Ka King's page, wherein he finds me and then allows me to leave. Boy was I scared!! I thought they were throw me in jail and torture me and stuff. It was like a Nightmare,"

On Broken Matt Hardy:

> You know a wrestler should keep on trying different things for with his character. Experimenting with stuff eventually ends with you creating something unique. I like Matt's character. I think it's fun and unique.

Possibility of joining the Broken "Bandwagon":

> "Oh yes, I would love to. As I said before, my fans want me to turn into a badass, so maybe that could help."

Working with veterans:

> "I've worked with almost everyone on this roster, James Storm, Al Snow, Bobby Roode, Matt and Jeff, such great guys. Learnt so much from them, because I just had a year's experience in the squared circle. The thing is everything that I'm doing here is for my fans, and for my country, so getting to work with such veterans helped me get the experience I needed, and also helped me in improving my confidence."
>>
What the fuck? Officers mistake Indians for dirty Paki's and Arabs?
>>
>>2091492
what's the difference
>>
>>2091492
Looks-wise, they're similar.
>>
>>2092393
Well check the CEOs of Google, Pepsi, Jaguar motors and Microsoft for a start
>>
>>2091492
Mahabali Shera is a low life punjabi North Indian Scum. What I'm trying to say is Punjab and Punjabis are equivalent to dog shit
>>
>>2092447
Wow, go away pajeet
>>
>>2092468
Stay ignorant and confined in your basement watching man drama while spouting pro islamic memes to make up for your lack of education and insecurities :*)
>>
>>2092468
Deancuck confirmed Pakistani Sand Nigger
>>
>>2092482
>>2092487

>knowing who the CEOs of pepsi, google, jaguar and microsoft are
>calling others basement dwelling cucks
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.