[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your honest thoughts on Bayley?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

File: Bay.jpg (24KB, 515x285px) Image search: [Google]
Bay.jpg
24KB, 515x285px
>>
Shes kind of nice as a babyface for their kids demographic but at the same time im not a redditor or asp-perma-virgin so I don't over-rate her either.
>>
>>2091109
She has a very nice body and above anything else, she has a GREAT ASS! The only reason I love seeing her walking down to the ring. She will provide fap material
>>
>>2091109
shes great in ring, her promos arent very good but it fits her character, weirdly enough.

also she got a big ol butt
>>
just want to see her butt in those pantie-to-thongs they used to do. really hate her otherwise, especially her promos and face
>>
>>2091109
Passable at best in the ring, WOAT on the mic. She's at least believable in her gimmick unlike Sasha.
>>
>>2091109
retarded little kid gimmick, she's awkward and is an embarrassment
>>
>>2091109
If it's an autistic savant gimmick, she's brilliant.

If it's anything else, she's pure shit.
>>
>>2091143
I read that in Al Pacino's voice.
>>
>>2091109
They still haven't told anything about her character. Do they think we are all nerds and watch NXT? They haven't explained why she is a hugger or why Banks is a Boss.
>>
>>2091109
She's got nice feet, and I like to think the fart game is strong.
>>
>>2091109

1.) Would fugg
2.) That spot were she spazzes out on top of her opponent needs to go.
3.) RAW is RUINING her character because the fucking retards on the show don't understand thing fucking 1 about what got her over in NXT
4.) She is a passable wrestler, but needs to have better opponents than Dana or fucking Alicia if she's going to have a particularly good match.
>>
>>2091109
Awful on the mic. Really sluggish in ring once she came to the main roster. No redeemable qualities save for her ass.
>>
>>2091109
Female Eugene, but with a sexy ass body. Kinda fugly, though.
>>
>>2091109
Ugly
>>
>>2091284
But what's her beef game like?
>>
She's awkward and retarded, but it kind of fits as her gimmick is "autistic mark that eventually became a top babyface".

GOAT tier body, literally the latina body nikki bella wishes she had. Bayley's got a cuter face (despite the chin) than grunktilda's face.
>>
>>2091397
Leave the basement

Bayboon's body is nice but far from GOAT tier, this meme perpetrated by thirsty virgins like you needs to stop. And if you are honestly trying to imply that Bay Leno is hotter than Thikki then just LMAO at you
>>
File: B0pMad9CMAEyF1m.jpg (78KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
B0pMad9CMAEyF1m.jpg
78KB, 600x800px
>>2091109
Ugly retard, decent body. Shit wrestler, good taste in wrestlers
Thought to be attainable by fat neowooaspie smarks because she is uglier than everyone around her just like them
>>
>Body 10/10
>Face 6/10
>In-ring ability 7/10
>Mic skills 4/10
>>
>>2091409
>Thikki
Lol 18+
Leave the basement yourself
>>
Nice ass, nice feet, shit everything else.
>>
>>2091413
>Thought to be attainable by fat neowooaspie smarks because she is uglier than everyone around her just like them

Yup

And her face isnt even that bad at the right unnatural angles.

:^)
>>
>>2091109
Not a very good looking face
Good body, with a great ass and nice spicy mexican food farts
Can't cut a promo to save her life
Gimmick was good in NXT because she was given time to get it over, on RAW she is just generic happy babyface #2061 and flopping hard
Shit finisher
>>
>>2091109
She can hug my cockmeat with her anus.
>>
File: WWE Bayley Jay Leno.jpg (1MB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
WWE Bayley Jay Leno.jpg
1MB, 1125x1500px
Autistic
bad on th mic
avg in ring
terrible indy moveset
ugly af
>>
>>2091875
>Indy moveset
Define this.
>>
Her face is absolutely awful, her tits are okay andf her ass looks fucking weird., like she's wearing a diaper or something.

Also she's one of the worst promos I've ever seen.
>>
File: 1482297444985.webm (3MB, 712x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482297444985.webm
3MB, 712x400px
>>2091880
This, it has no place on the main roster and on TV it's retarded.
>>
>>2091144
Dub dubs, telling it like it is.

Said everything that needs to be said, and nothing that didn't.
>>
>>2092266
Holy shit!

Replied to dub dubs with dub dubs of my own.
>>
>>2091143
>>2091544
Don't sexualize Bayley ever again
>>
>>2091109
I don't watch RAW.
>>
>>2091187

>This worked by based boss
>>
Great wrestler with lots of potential to be the female Cena
>>
Bailey is CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!
>>
>>2091109
I love her more than I love my wife
>>
>>2091109
5/10 feet
>>
She's da best
>>
As a wrestler she's alright
As a possible female Cena she's great
As somebody I'd want to fuck she's nothing
>>
>>2091109

Decent wrestler with a shitty gimmick.

She's cute from the neck down. Her face though is pretty ugly. 10 years ago she wouldn't have even gotten an invitation to WWE's developmental area just due to her looks.

I honestly don't think she'll last more than a few years. There's only so much you can do with a gimmick like hers.
>>
>>2091109
>Ugly as fuck
>Shit finisher
>No charisma
>IRL retarded

She disgusts me
>>
Talented performer, but I'm not a fan of her retard gimmick.

But somehow, she got over with it, so props to her for that.
>>
>>2091397
>literally the Latina body Nikki wishes she had

This

Bayley's tits are natural and she doesn't need to wear 2 smaller sizes less than she is so her ass cheeks would stick out and make her ass look juicy.

But still, if given the opportunity, I would hatefuck Nikki and cum all over her ass hole
>>
>>2092261

What the fuck is this? Does this have a name?
>>
>>2093484
It's how i act when mommy gets me chicken tendies
>>
>>2093485
kek
>>
>>2092261
why the fuck is this allowed? whoever hired this dumbass or thought it was okay to be on the main roster needs to be banned
>>
>>2092261
>"B-but Bayley is good in the ring though guys I swear!"
>>
>>2091109
the sad thing about bayley is that she really exists for 35 year old men. asuka is who actual little girls mark out for
>>
>>2091109
One of the most amazing asses I've seen, decent enough in the ring for a women's """""wrestler""""", has Jay Leno's chin and is just awful on the mic. Overall, okay. I need to see more of that ass though.
>>
>>2091144
So is her gimmick is that she's autistic? I'm not even memeing, I can only describe her mannerisms as something resulting from a social anxiety disorder.
>>
>>2091546
Yeah if the lights are out
>>
slamdunk babyface gimmick in nxt

somehow ruined on the main show by making her new day lite
>>
>>2092289
18+
>>
File: 1478571306368.jpg (14KB, 261x217px) Image search: [Google]
1478571306368.jpg
14KB, 261x217px
>>2092261
How the fuck can you see WEBMs on an iPhone?
>>
>>2091109
She is terrible pm the microphone and can't wrestle. She was only made to be good and over because of NXT editing her crowd reactions, matches and promos.
>>
>>2091542
> n-no you ;_;
Fraggle
>>
>>2094117
Basically, yeah. Her actual gimmick is that she's a 5 year old trapped in a wrestler's body, but that comes across as autistic because she isn't a kid.
>>
>>2094319
What kind of autistic retard uses the word fraggle? Cringeworthy.
>>
>>2094676
Fraggle confirmed
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.