[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Road Dogg and Billy Gunn give one of the most savage shoot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>Road Dogg and Billy Gunn give one of the most savage shoot interviews of all time, going out of their way to emphasize that Triple H is a piece of shit with Billy going so far as to say he'd knock him out if he ever saw him again in real life
>Years later Hunter is one of the top dogs at WWE corporate and sets up Road Dogg with a gig at creative and Billy Gunn with a reality show and a trainer job at NXT (which he lost due to drugs)

Can we all agree that based Trips is one of the nicest, most professional, and most generous guys in the biz and everybody else is the problem?
>>
File: smhtbhfam.jpg (61KB, 644x593px) Image search: [Google]
smhtbhfam.jpg
61KB, 644x593px
Hi Hunter shouldn't ya be on reddit or scouting some vanilla midgets at the local bingo hall?
>>
Haitch is the greatest superstar in the history of the sport, no doubt. No other superstar has done for the business what he has, or has gotten as far as he did from where he was. In Evolution, they called him the present, and he always will be because he will always be relevant.
>>
Jealous at his success. Haitch being the better man gives them both steady jobs. Road Dog seems to like his job and Gunn is a fn retard and screws up his opportunity.
>>
gaytch also fired billy gunn again for 'doping' 4 months before he got fired when he wasn't in a wrestling position. meanwhile gaytch dopes all he wants as a part time wrestler. fuck gaytch
>>
>>2091145
The company changed, anon. Haitch understands that you have to let go of bad habits. There's classes and help provided by the company for that. But you have to let them go. In the past, it was okay for older wrestlers to slap the new guys around as a way of toughening them up. But if Taker walked around backstage punching out NXT guys, you'd bet he'd be fired. Doesn't matter who did what when. All that matter is Haitch took a chance on Gunn and he dissapointed him.
>>
>>2091145
> meanwhile gaytch dopes all he wants

(citation needed)
>>
File: triple hgh.jpg (76KB, 600x855px) Image search: [Google]
triple hgh.jpg
76KB, 600x855px
>>2091158
>>
>>2091159
I know you've never hit the weights before, but that's generally how people look after lifting. They don't look like that all the time, you know. A person's body can rapidly change with just a few minutes of lifting.
>>
>>2091165
You cannot look that ripped at his age without some sort of HGH. Begging ya to hit the weights and possibly getting a clue.
>>
File: UHP3TDr.jpg (197KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
UHP3TDr.jpg
197KB, 1066x1600px
>>2091158
EYES AND A BRAIN
>>
>>2091168
I'm not denying he's ever done it, but not since the image change.
>>
>>2091096
HHH put aside his hatred of The Warrior and became his friend, and then killed him
>>
Triple h is much smarter he's playing 4d hyperdimensional chess smartest guy in the business first the kliq then marries the Vince's daughter he's on another level than the "ass man" that's why he doesn't give a shit what he says he's playing the long game
>>
>>2091181
Nigga you dumb
>>
>>2091181
Now ya just being silly.
>>
>>2091189
>>2091192
He looks a lot toner than he used to. That's not steroids. That's smart building. Honestly, what's the point of looking good if everyone is just going to accuse them of steroids? You fucks make me sick. Always so jealous of other people's success.
>>
>>2091199
Ya said he not on roids and i simply say he is.

Now ya going off about how i am jealous of how he looks. Nigga stop moving the goal posts, take a shower, hit the weights, get a clue and then come back when ya head aint up ya ass.
>>
>>2091199
kekkin hard my man thanks for the laughs
>>
>>2091199

So he looks bigger, leaner, more full, at almost 50 years old, then classic bodybuilders before steroids were even invented? I assume you troll, but if not, you are a useful retard.
>>
>>2091112
Was that taker pic really there in the office staring at everyone all day?
>>
>>2091219
Yeah, it's called advancement in science. Now we have natural supplements and a better understanding of the body, not to mention how the human body has evolved in the past couple centuries.

>>2091209
He actually looks smaller than he did back in the attitude era. It's really noticeable around the arms.

>>2091205
He doesn't do steroids. Anyone with half a brain could see this.
>>
>>2091239
Not an argument
>>
File: lol.jpg (5KB, 251x240px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
5KB, 251x240px
>>2091239
>thinks billy gun is natty lol
have fun at gnc
>>
File: varg-vikernes[1].jpg (114KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes[1].jpg
114KB, 762x464px
>>2091245
Fuck off Molymeme you stupid fucking jew
>>
>>2091261
When the fuck did I imply that? We're talking about Haitch
>>
>>2091274
Oh I thought it was gunn. H is far from natty. Remember when Steinbro said he'd take a test of h did lol. Takes one to know one. Vince loves roids you think he really gives a fuck if top talent is on?
>>
>>2091096

>drugs

You mean all the same sort of steroids Triple H and Vince have both been on since the 90s.
>>
>>2091282
Stay jelly
>>
>>2091168

>Taking this bait

I was initially duped too, but "a few minutes of lifting" should have goddamn clued you in that this man is trolling
>>
>>2091159
>>2091179
That's just stacker two, mate.
>>
I wonder if road dogg and billy felt bad about that shoot after getting rehired. I wonder if Hunter rehired them because he felt bad about the things they said about him.
>>
Just goes to show Haitch doesn't know what he is doing.
>>
>>2091096
Then hhh still has Billy's bastard son dolph on the roster when he should have been released a while back, hhh is a good guy.
>>
>>2091096
Gunn and James are some of the biggest suckups in the industry. Haitch probably didn't give a shit about this shoot because they spent years trying to get out of their TNA contracts to get that cushy backstage WWE job they wanted.
>>
>>2091096
""""""""shoot"""""""" interviews
>>
>>2091263
Not an argument
>>
That was indeed a brutal shoot.

I gotta tip my hat to Trips for being the bigger man and putting their differences aside. I know that if I was in his place and saw these two midcarders who only ever became relevant because of mine and my best friend's stable talking shit about me in some run down hotel room, I probably wouldn't be so forgiving.
>>
File: mfw problematic.png (34KB, 182x220px) Image search: [Google]
mfw problematic.png
34KB, 182x220px
>>2091239
>natural supplements
>>
>>2091356
>dolph
>not great
kill yourself leddit
>>
>>2091239

>Now we have natural supplements

Useful retard. The only truly natural supplements already existed before steroids - coffe, fish oil, etc. Everything else is steroids. There are no scientific muscle building advancements today that aren't steroids. Fucking retard.

>not to mention how the human body has evolved in the past couple centuries.

>The human body has evolved in to getting steroid results, naturally, in just 100 years.

How fucking crippled mentally do you have to be to think like this? Kys.
>>
>>2091263
your /pol/ memes don't make sense outside of /pol/
>>
Gaytch sucks. Steph sucks.

I'm going to laugh when Vince dies and WWE somehow becomes even more unwatchable.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.