[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Putting championship gold on the least over tag team in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: C0uu0gwXEAAV8jC.jpg (127KB, 1200x634px) Image search: [Google]
C0uu0gwXEAAV8jC.jpg
127KB, 1200x634px
>Putting championship gold on the least over tag team in the division

What did WWE mean by this?
>>
You know that division also contains The Ascension and The Vaudevillains, right?
>>
>>2090921
they're still more over than the hypefags
>>
as much as i hate to say it, there really isn't a team that's over besides the new gay. I love Shesaro though and i think they're getting some good traction.

SDL tag division is shit since they started burying Heath/Rhyno, RAM only has New Gay and Shesaro. Anderson and Gallows are decent as a semi-legit comedy duo.
>>
>>2090907
Never seen the show, have you?
>>
>gold

Haven't watched the show yet, but this seems like hotshotting to me.
>>
>>2090930
Usos have been over since their heel turn. Hopefully they'll be the ones to feud with AA
>>
>>2090979
Have the Uso's really been over? They have X-Pac heat with me. Boring weenies, stuck around because of bullshit legacy status from being a part of the Samoan clan.
>>
>>2091001
Did you even watch Survivor Series?
>>
>>2091002
Yeah, I honestly don't remember them getting over though. Never was a fan of SS, so didn't pay much attention tbqh.
>>
>>2090907
>Generic Chads with no personality other than ooga booga, look at muh muscles

Great gimmick, WWE. Incredibly interesting.
>>
>>2090907
Been busy with New Years prep. What happened on Smackdown in review?
>>
>>2091041
John Cena cut a promo saying fuck you to the New Era

Randy Orton and Luke Harper lost the titles

Becky Lynch and Alexa Bliss had a botchfest that ended after someone wearing Becky's luchadora costume interfered and helped Alexa win

James Ellsworth is still on TV for some reason

Big Cass got cucked

AJ won the triple threat and is facing Cena at the Rumble because Cena gave himself a title shot
>>
>>2091051
>John Cena cut a promo saying fuck you to the New Era
Based, we /attitude/ now?
>Randy Orton and Luke Harper lost the titles
It's for the best honestly.
>AJ won the triple threat and is facing Cena at the Rumble because Cena gave himself a title shot
Here comes Cena's "second 5-Star match".

Pretty bummed that I didn't see it. Thanks for the recap.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.