[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ryback On Why John Cena Killed The Nexus Angle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: ryback.jpg (97KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ryback.jpg
97KB, 1600x900px
Source: Conversation With The Big Guy

On episode 16 of Conversation With the Big Guy, former WWE Superstar Ryback talked about the debut of The Nexus as well as why the angle was dropped.

During the podcast, Ryback stated that The Nexus was a great albeit underutilized faction.

> "None of us know what's going to happen with our careers, but we know we're going to be a faction called The Nexus. And for a lot of the WWE Universe, a lot of fans, they loved it. It was a great faction and it was underutilized."

> Ryback added, "[Wade Barrett] was the mental leader. I was the physical leader. I always kind of put it as that. Like, and I felt like that came across very well with the dynamic of the group that we had. And I felt like people got that. I felt like we both played our roles perfectly in that and that's why, a big part of why that all worked, along with everybody else that added their [contributions]. [Justin] Gabriel was the highflier and Gabriel was a huge part of it too, I feel and everybody was. Everybody had their role."

According to Ryback, John Cena killed the Nexus angle because 'Big Match' John did not like that eight talents were getting over naturally. Moreover, 'The Big Guy' said that what happened was a result of having a noncompetitive star in WWE's top spot.

> "It was not used properly mainly because of John Cena. f--king marks, that's your headline for the f--king week. And it's a fact across the board. Everybody knows it and he did not want that to go any further than what it was going to go passed because it was working, because it was eight guys getting over naturally. That's why. God forbid guys get over naturally."

Ryback continued,
>"that's what happens when you get a noncompetitive athlete in the top position who's not used to competing in real life. That's what happens."
>>
File: 1482630028030.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1482630028030.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>2088707
>"[Wade Barrett] was the mental leader. I was the physical leader.
>I was the physical leader.
>>
>>2088707
Based fucking Godback
He's literally just shooting on a shitty company and getting paid
>>
Rycuck sounds more bitter than Bret Hart and CM Punk combined.
>>
>>2088707
Is it possible that Cryin' Ryan is somehow even more butthurt than CM Cuck?
>>
Has this faggot done a podcast where he wasn't bitching about WWE?
>>
Does anyone else remember nexus getting way too bland and repetitive, by the time the lost I was so sick of them.
Also, I feel like heath slater wrestled the bulk of their tag matches.
>>
>>2088715
I think it's safe to say Cryin Ryan is way more bitter than Cuck Man Phil.
>>
>>2088954
Majority of nexus was shit workers with a great faction gimmick.
>>
>Underutilized.
>Physical leader.

Im laughing. Most of the guys in the Nexus couldn't wrestle for shit. He was one of them. Ryback got better by a little overtime and i did enjoy him when he was no fucks given mode though.

While BMJ coming back to win the way he did was bullshit overall the angle of the Nexus was close to running its course anyway.

I do agree with other anons though. Hes starting to come off as more bitchy then Hart or Punk ever were.
>>
File: smurf.jpg (120KB, 600x960px) Image search: [Google]
smurf.jpg
120KB, 600x960px
>>2088715
>>2088964

>Cryin' Ryan

>Not Cryback

Fucking seriously?
>>
File: 1467770158127.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1467770158127.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>I was the physical leader
>>
based BMJ saving us from those jabronies
>>
he is right
>>
>>2088707
>I was the physical leader

He's lucky Tarver was there to be the least cared about member
>>
There should be a new Nexus stable: Ryback and CM Punk w/ Bret Hart manager. "You're either Nexus, or you waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, waaaaaaaaaaah"
>>
whole lot of marks getting worked by based Back ITT
>>
>>2088707
Is he really that dumb?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.