[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

amber gallows vs dana brooke when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: clubbed.png (184KB, 358x715px) Image search: [Google]
clubbed.png
184KB, 358x715px
amber gallows vs dana brooke when?
>>
>>2088599
She should just join The Club
>>
>>2088599
Only if it's nude
>>
File: b3-_jp9igamaery.jpg (25KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
b3-_jp9igamaery.jpg
25KB, 480x720px
>>2088629
this
>>
Dana Brooke needs to back the fuck off from my boys, they're finally drawing nuclear heat, they don't need a literal who bimbo jobber that nobody cares about dragging them down.
>>
>>2088684
>being this worked
>>
File: QJlKeqrV.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
QJlKeqrV.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>2088684
Big Mama Pump would be based in the club
>>
File: 1463528174982.jpg (45KB, 461x458px) Image search: [Google]
1463528174982.jpg
45KB, 461x458px
>>2088599
>tfw Dana will never bully you and humiliate you while crushing you with her biceps

Feels bad
>>
>>2088684
This
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 288x262px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 288x262px
>mfw nerd favorites got heat with nerds by calling them nerds
>>
>>2088599
I love the way she's just getting her on Amber's Tits for no reason, just for the fuck of it. How long has she been off Dolph's dick btw?
>>
>>2088599
Man, are they getting a rough deal with creative.
Them going around, calling ppl nerds is retarded even for a 5 y/o.
Don't get me wrong, I don't mean they should be getting tag belts over and over, but at least make them somewhat dominant in their matches.
>>
>>2088843
>>2088907
Wait is their gimmick just going around calling people nerds now?
>>
>>2088907

The Club is one of the most criminal acts of talent wasting creative has ever perpetrated. KA is godly on the mic and Gallows is one of the most versatile big men they currently have signed, the way they've been booked is just abysmal.
>>
>>2088931
For what I've seen in the last two weeks, yes.
>>2088934
The "beat up John Cena" promo with Anderson on the mic was funny as hell.
>>
>>2088934
Why not have The Club Win the Titles at Roadblock & then have Shesaro Win them at Wrestlemania? Everyone Wins. Seriously why did they not think of that?
>>
>>2088620

This.

She could do a lot being not only in their corner in matches but also she would be great as The Club's representative in the female division. Just imagine her wrestling against Sasha or Bailey with Gallows in her corner starting shit. She could get some major heat.
>>2088934
>the way they've been booked is just abysmal.

No kidding. The fact that they took out the Dudley's in their final appearance and got major heat for it but the WWE never used it was just plain stupid. They should have gone on from that point as monster heels demolishing everyone and culminating in winning the belts off New Day.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.