[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#DIY? more like #CAW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

#DIY? more like #CAW
>>
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
How the hell does Do it Yourself make any sense for a tag team? What a stupid name.
>>
>>2088553
YOU GOTTA GRAB THOSE BRASS RINGS, VINCE ISN'T GOING TO JUST HAND THEM TOO U

Unless your name is roman reigns
>>
>>2088556
based big dog
>>
>>2088556
>incomprehensible post
>randomly bringing up Roman Reigns

Based Big Dog lives in your head rent free and he's destroying the place without having to pay a damage deposit
>>
File: trash.gif (213KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
trash.gif
213KB, 165x115px
>hashtag____
>>
>>2088548

I know this makes me fujoshit and Johnny is married but I just think DIY are so cute together uwu
>>
fucking manlets
>>
DIY feel like a really good example of a CAW-type gimmick. Two kinda average looking guys who just so happen to be fucking incredible and can tell an amazing story in the ring.

Now, TM61. Those guys are about as CAW-y as you can get and not in a good way.
>>
What the fuck does #CAW mean
>>
>>2088772
Create-A-Wrestler. A generic looking wrestler who woulda been made in one of the video games.
>>
>>2088548
Another aspie that's never watched wrestling.
>>
>>2088853
>watches wrestling
>calls others aspies

lmao, you do know wrestling fans are a tier below mlp fans, right?
>>
>>2091609
> says the ponyfag
Nice try applesteve
>>
>>2091627
Was that supposed to be banter?
>>
>>2091609
WWE has a section on ESPN.com

MLP has a section on the FBI website under tips for catching pedophiles
>>
>>2091674
>WWE has a section on ESPN.com

because they paid for it
>>
>>2091680

get back to me when NBA players start talking about Pedoponies, bitch tits
>>
File: 1421468857852.jpg (221KB, 630x421px) Image search: [Google]
1421468857852.jpg
221KB, 630x421px
>I watch a show for little girls because I was told it appeals to adults
>>
>>2091683
>stands outside of the locker room for 1.5 hours in full gear just to meet Lebron
>he tells him to fuck off because WWE and Undertaker are desperate for that free publicity

literally lmao

>>2091693
>he watches naked men play wrestle each other
>the show is actually PG
>literally watching shit made for gay little boys and girls
>endlessly discussing it for ours

lmao@ur life
>>
>>2091705
Sports Illustrated spoke with a high-ranking WWE official and confirmed that the Cleveland Cavaliers invited the Undertaker to their opening night game against the New York Knicks on October 25 in Cleveland, and paid for his flight to Quicken Loans Arena.

“The Cavs invited WWE to the game and paid for the appearance,” WWE told SI. “As their guests, we were gladly fulfilling their request to meet the team.”

The team reached out to WWE and requested the Undertaker fly to the game. According to sources, WWE was informed by the team that the request was made by LeBron James’s representatives.

http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2016/11/11/cavaliers-paid-undertaker-appear-lebron-james#
>>
Why would anybody make CAWs like DIY?

I thought all the kids made CAWs like Corbin or Reigns.

>>2088570
>and he's destroying the place without having to pay a damage deposit

You've literally never moved out from your parents' home.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.