[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dave Meltzer on Jinder Mahal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

>Jinder Mahal came out...his traps were huge. He had a completely different physique. There was acne all over his back. If USADA were in WWE, Jinder would be in trouble.

Is Jinder Mahal on steroids?
>>
they desperately need jobbers so they'll keep him

they offered shit contracts for jobbers at the brand split and only jinder and hawkins accepted
>>
Dinky Dick Dave trying to hinder the Jinder? I don't think so
>>
>>2088648
>they desperately need jobbers

Well they're using LOCAL TALENT now after a few years of not doing it at all, they could just build people up and not try to make just one guy a face of the company, but several, get more main eventers with the feeling that anyone can pin anyone on any night.
>>
>>2088648
Shelton accepted
>>
What does acne have to do with anything?
>>
>>2091404
acne is a side effect of steroid use
>>
> they desperately need jobbers
But thats what NXMeme is for.

>>2091438
Bacne and massive traps are how to spot a steroid user 101
>>
>>2091439
Mrant to reply to this closet dweller >>2091404
>>
I dont blame him at all. He was doing jack shit for how long since coming back. Now he gets to be Rusev's partner in a mid card feud that gets TV time every week.

Vince probably loved that he got jacked for his small chance at TV time.
>>
jinder should be universal champion

>those mic skills
>that killer looking finisher
>the height
>the physique
>the curry
>>
>>2091448
KEK
>>
>>2091448
After becoming the Universal Champion he'll celebrate by shiting on the entrance ramp.
>>
File: alalalal.png (216KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
alalalal.png
216KB, 424x318px
Hey guys. Remember ME!?
>>
>>2088528

I honestly forgot he was on the roster.
>>
>>2088528
who gives a shit

dave has been following this business since forever and he still gets mad about this shit. dumb nigger went on a tirade not long ago comparing it to WW1. He's fucking retarded. 100% of the people who died yound were also cokefiends.

Fuck Dave.
>>
Jinder is from the land of the leaf dumbfucks. He is not a pajeet.
>>
>>2091615
Poo in the loo Pajeet
>>
>>2088528
Most of the bodies you see in WWE are impossible to achieve without steroids.

Speaking of acne all over the back, do you guys remember some guy on NXT named Dan Matha or whatever? Great build, booked as super strong, but as he comes out the camera caught his back and it was completely covered in zits. He also got torn apart by Samoa Joe.
>>
>>2092369
There are more countries in Asia, also you're using a Pakistani pro-muslim meme there buddy
>>
>>2092432
Ignore him, he's a guy who says "finna, pinhead, slimed" and spends 24 hours on wrestling sites
>>
>>2092432
Why you hate normal toilets so much ?
>>
>>2092442
You're projecting also this is the only place I come to for wrestling which isn't often.
>>
>>2092442
slimed is pretty funny, for the low standards of this shit board
>>
>>2092443
>posted from my trailer in Virginia
Nice projection
>>
>>2088528
Ginger Mahal
>>
>>2088528
They all are
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.