[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based Multiversal Marmaduke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: BasedRoman.png (679KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
BasedRoman.png
679KB, 1000x707px
How can one not love him?
>>
Being grown-up?
>>
>>2087746
Fatass KO marks aren't grown-up
>>
File: media-71564.jpg (45KB, 730x487px) Image search: [Google]
media-71564.jpg
45KB, 730x487px
>>2087748
>implying (brother)
>>
>>2087748
What if I don't like both Roman and Kevin?
>>
>>2087756
Who is your favorite
>>
>>2087755
The three consensus GOATs (Hogan/Austin/Rock) all praise him and Rock even knew who he was pre NXT which is odd because I wouldn't think he keeps up with even WWE much less other companies
>>
I got tired of his cena style booking. At least cena had that southern wigger turned superdad and could cut a decent enough promo. His selli ng was subpar and i just didnt find him enjoyable to watch at the time. Now it's just left a sour taste in my mouth. I can appreciate his klan vs klub match but overall i just dont care when he's on tv
>>
>>2087761
In WWE? Probably AJ currently
>>
>>2087765
You don't think a movie star would say something for PR on Twitter, do you?
>>
>>2087771
What exactly would he gain by praising some random Indy wrestler?
>>
File: 1482671686882.png (77KB, 372x300px) Image search: [Google]
1482671686882.png
77KB, 372x300px
>tfw to inteligent too hate Roman
>>
>>2087773
>what would a former wrestler gain by throwing some praise towards a popular wrestler who has just signed with the WWE
>let-alone a wrestler popular with a niche he's likely aware perhaps aren't too fond of him

You're not this naive are you?
>>
>>2087780
What are you talking about? I said pre NXT, Rock has tweeted about him since 2012
>>
>>2087783
For him to be tweeting about Kev when he was a nobody just hammers my point home even more.
He wanted retweets and positive feedback because ingratiating yourself to certain demographics like human ooze is what Hollywood is about.
>>
>>2087765
>>2087780
http://chaddukeswrestlingshow.com/2012/03/09/the-rock-and-kevin-steens-unusual-twitter-friendship/
>>
>>2087792
>movie star does something for quick retweets
>smarks fall for it and think he gives two shits about playfighting beyond a paycheck

Based Rocky is still a worker
>>
>>2087790
This was in 2012 when everyone loved him because he was feuding with Cena when people still despised him, he wasn't turned on again until he took the belt off Phil
>>
>>2087790
>goalposts

Take your L pal. While you still have any dignity.

>>2087796
He was literally main eventing WrestleMania barely one month after those Tweets.

give up
>>
>>2087798
There was still definitely a bitchy minority who didn't like his promos at that stage even before they started kowtowing to Philman's opinion.
Even so, it doesn't really disqualify why he did it.
>>
>>2087802
>mark thinks hollywood is real
>"he doesn't give a shit about playfighting beyond a paycheck"
>"b-but he was main eventing wrestlemania"

The naivete is strong. I thought you'd be smarter than this.
>>
>>2087802
>>2087806
Also, as an aside, that's not what moving the goalposts is.
I actually made sure to leave them right in place, as I just shifted my own point somewhat to fit within them.
Just wanted to point out you could at least try to get the boring buzz-words portion of your post correct, since that's what I've reduced you to.
>>
>>2087806
>>2087810
If you put half as much effort into actually being smart as you do pretending to be, you'd be several times smarter than you actually are.
>>
>>2087823
He got nothing left, boys.
I'll await my last victory (You)
>>
The damage control in this thread is sad especially coming from a board who called him "Based Fatass" and thought him winning the title would save RAW
>>
>>2087827
You just can't reason with some people's delusions.

>praising a fucking heel in ROH would "ingratiate" Dwayne amongst social circles

Christ Almighty.
>>
^^^
MARK
>>
>>2087827
To be fair if it was Prizefighter Cocky Heel KO who holds the title and not Chickenshit Hiding Behind Jericho Comedy Heel KO people would generally like him a lot more
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.