[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would CM Punk feel if Vince offered AJ $20 mil. to film a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: AJPunk.jpg (19KB, 450x306px) Image search: [Google]
AJPunk.jpg
19KB, 450x306px
And she took the offer, but part of the offer was she could never reveal she got paid, so Punk thought it was just cheating on him with Mickey

And Vince only did it because he has the money and hates Punk so much he wanted to ruin his life as much as possible.

Mickey Gall would just be getting offered free sex with AJ Lee. But if he refused then Vince would maybe pay him $500,000 to do it.

This would get revealed that she was cheating on him and in the video she calls Punk a loser and that Mickey Gall beat his sorry ass. And was like Fuck me Baby Yeah like you fucked up my husband!!
>>
What an absurd scenario.
>>
>>2087350
he would feel bad i guess?
>>
gall is alpha as fuck he fucks ape when philly boy goes to the comic shops!
>>
>>2087350
Vince doesn't hate Punk. He was crushed when Punk walked out on him. I think it has a lot to do with how shitty the show has been since. It killed the last spark of creativity he had. It was Macho leaving all over again.
>>
>>2087403
>It was Macho leaving all over again.

Vince forced him out by making him a commentator and rarely letting him wrestle, he thought he was past it
>>
As funny as Punk's failure of a run in UFC has been so far, it's even funnier how he's managed to live rent-free in your head for so long.

Get a fucking life dude, seriously.
>>
File: did_he_have_a_chance.png (1020KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
did_he_have_a_chance.png
1020KB, 1310x873px
Look at Punk and look at HIM.

Do you think AJ would refuse? I'm sure she would do it for free
>>
>>2087405
That was part of the deal. And he would have wrestled again part-time. Macho was supposed to move into a booking role and do essentially what Triple H is doing right now. He was being groomed to be the 2nd in command of the whole thing.

You've got to understand, Macho was the closest thing Vince ever had to a brother.
>>
Do you reckon for a modest sum or a push Vince could get some guys like Titus O'Neil, Mark Henry a returning Bobby Lashley to agree to star in the tape?
Vince might even be willing to go so far as to have Punk tied up put in chastity and gagged while he watches AJ submit to the BBC.
Thoughts guys?
>>
>>2087409
Yeah I always thought the Stephanie rumor was dumb and the reason he never came back is because Vince never got over it. But still, Vince should have known that 99.9% of wrestlers never retire and want to keep going, especially back then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LvzUYXJo74 looks like he's with Patterson/Brisco/Vince here
>>
File: yiNE1.gif (1009KB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
yiNE1.gif
1009KB, 300x170px
>>2087410
>>
>>2087403
This. Why are asp manbabbiez constantly mistaking Vince as the one who punk hates? It's just the clash of ego between haitch/Steph and punk/aj. Haitch is the one behind punk's "demise", but i don't see a /hhh/ in asp.
>>
Phil will do it for free as long as he gets to film it.
>>
>>2087408
quality post
>>
I'll be shocked if AJ doesn't leave him in 2017.
>>
>>2087449
She will take the dog and half of his money and phil will commit suicide
>>
>>2087350
He would be happy for her
>>
there is literally nothing wrong with being a cuck
>>
>>2087408
>those tiny ass hands

top jej
>>
>>2088054
It's a badly done shop you stupid idiot
>>
File: IMG_1598.jpg (44KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1598.jpg
44KB, 514x536px
>>2087350
>>
>>2088067
I was talking about phil fucktard
>>
>>2087410
Whats wrong with you?
>>
>>2087350
Nah, a tiny girl like AJ just needs to get BLACKED. Preferably by me.
>>
>>2088118
/tv/edditor like >>2087521 and >>2088119
>>
>>2087414
someone should shoop hornswoggle's face with phil
>>
>>2087350
Maybe if you felt the warm tight repeated squeezes of a wet human vagina on yout dick you'd have less time to waste everyone else.
Literally begging you to at least get two fingers in some pussy
>>
>>2087393
The only logical answer is funniest.
>>
>>2087416
Punk shitposters don't acknowledge it because they're idiots and smarks don't acknowledge it because HHH is the smark darling and blaming old out of touch billionaire Vince for everything is easier.

Vince would take Punk back in a heartbeat if Punk wanted to come back, not only because he liked Punk, but because Punk would be an actual freakin' draw, but then again, maybe Vince shouldn't have fired Punk on his wedding day if he didn't want that bridge burned.
>>
>>2087403
>Vince doesn't want anybody to get over on their own and walk out like Punk did
>So he intentionally books everybody like shit, so nobody gets over, and they can't hurt him by leaving.
i crey evry tim
>>
>>2087350
WWE storylines are getting weird again man
>>
File: 1452850409225.gif (1006KB, 260x187px) Image search: [Google]
1452850409225.gif
1006KB, 260x187px
>>2088113
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.