[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RAM BTFO by SD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: wwe-raw5.jpg (104KB, 615x300px) Image search: [Google]
wwe-raw5.jpg
104KB, 615x300px
So smackdown announces a return and 3 title matches for the final show of the year, while RAM announces jack shit and only gives us this to "hype" us up.

http://www.pwmania.com/news-for-tonights-wwe-raw-final-raw-of-2016-chris-jericho-nevilles-new-attitude-more

Lets go through each of the following

>Who will face Braun Strowman's wrath?

Probably another jobber

>Can Chris Jericho overcome his fear of heights before Royal Rumble?

Can WWE actually let him win the rumble and win the title since he clearly jannetied Owens and is more over than anyone else?

>Is Bayley our next women's champion?

Problem is RAM has about 4 divas and they're all ugly as shit. Although, Dana's alright. They are just going to be repeating the same matches until they're forced to get more divas. They NEED about 4 more divas on the show.

>Will Neville's callous new attitude continue to pay off?

I am glad Neville turned heel and is getting spotlight but he is obviously going to win the title as soon as possible. Only Kendrick and Neville have any charisma. This cruiserweight division is unwatchable and I would usually say that the more people the merrier, but in this case, they should only feature Cruiserweights on 205 and eliminate them from RAM entirely.

>How will Enzo & Big Cass retaliate against Rusev and Jinder Mahal

Fuck off
>>
kek cuckdown is getting desparate. 3 title matches on free TV? kek

and it will still do less ratings than raw
>>
>Who will face Braun Strowman's wrath?
This is obviously setting up for Reigns
>>
>>2085252
But both can't afford to lose. They will definitely go with DQ or double countout.

>>2085250
I guess desperation creates entertainment because RAM is boring and long, while Smackdown is producing a better quality show. If Smackdown keeps this up, they will be destroying RAM in the ratings.
>>
>>2085257
I doubt they're even going to have a match right now

I'm going to guess right now Braun will interrupt a match and Reigns will come down to save the day
>>
>>2085261
Wow, that sounds so amazing.
>>
DESU im hyped as fuck for Neville , his turn is the coolest thing on RAW atm
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.