[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>AJ has no belt What does it mean?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: Untitled-2.png (944KB, 1181x846px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.png
944KB, 1181x846px
>AJ has no belt

What does it mean?
>>
New belt
>>
>>2085190
It means cause WWE is boring they are gonna give him a new belt with an ugly as fuck blue strap.
>>
good lord those red and blue tag belts look horrible

fuck this bullshit
looks like corporate garbage. same with the womens belts and NXT belts
>>
We're living in a world where the women's titles are going to look better than the main titles.
>>
>>2085190
>all these coloured toy belts
the only good belts are the NXT tag ones and the IC title
>>
>>2085214
>hates coloured toy belts
>likes the NXT Tag belts

Literally the biggest toy belts there par the pooniversal
>>
>>2085214
It's a sad world we live in. At least the IC belt is getting the proper representation.
>>
Looks like skittles is no longer going to be a Cena only nickname. It's applying to WWE's title belts as well.
>>
>>2085217
It truly feels like the second most important title in the company at the moment.

As far as looks go, the only titles that look good are US, IC and Smackdown tag titles. The RAW womyns title would look good if they didn't clone it 12 times for color swaps.
>>
>the only good belt in the company is held by Based Big Dog

>inb4 the white strap IC belt
total gay like hbgay
terrible
>>
>>2085222
Miz has done an excellent job with it. Out of all the champs in WWE, Miz has done the best job at making his title look great. Roman not so much, you would be forgiven for forgetting who actually is the US champ.
>>
>>2085190
alexa looks more terrible than usual in this photo
>>
>>2085190
Well guess we're getting a new belt tomorrow
>>
>>2085231
I like that photo. She looks very devious which is obviously fitting for a heel champ much like the Miz's photo.

Charlotte just looks like she posing and Fatass looks gassed as fuck. Shit tbqh.
>>
>>2085236
If they go with the blue strap they should at least make it a nice dark blue. It's going to look GOAT tier around AJ's waist so that's good.
>>
>>2085236
Would look great on AJ.
>>
>>2085236
Still bad but not as bad as blue leather.
>>
>>2085244
Ironically the RAM title would also look a million times better if only the strap wasn't fucking red

Knowing WWE they'll go for FULL LIGHT BLUE SHIT
>>
File: blue belt.jpg (184KB, 1280x880px) Image search: [Google]
blue belt.jpg
184KB, 1280x880px
>>2085249
It wasn't the worst thing in the world when their belt was blue. The IC belt didn't look bad with light blue either. Overall blue is just a better option for a title belt than red ever could be. The Universal belt is also mostly shit due to the lack of a solid colour behind the WWE logo. That could be what makes the new belt terrible as well if they do the same thing.
>>
>>2085236

More than likely it'll probably have the obnoxious coloured strap too so it matches the universal title. They're probably gonna do a big reveal like with the universal title and raw tag titles too, and just like them, the belt is gonna get booed the fuck out.

You really have to wonder what the hell is going through their minds at this stage. Every time they show off one of their shitty new toy belts, the crowd craps all over it. The fans are actively telling them to stop doing this shit and they keep doing it anyway. I mean, jesus christ, how does the most lucrative wrestling company in the world have the tackiest, cheapest looking title belts?

Pic related, this is how you do a world title. It actually looks like a prize instead of a toy.
>>
File: belt.png (169KB, 821x454px) Image search: [Google]
belt.png
169KB, 821x454px
>>2085260
It's crazy too because they've proven that they can still make unique designs
>>
>>2085260
I remember as a kid you never wanted the shitty looking belts, it was all about the big gold and wwe belts. The hardcore title too because it looked so different. I guess, since the merch of the spinner US title sold well because it spins, they decided they were going to turn their belts into toys. It's weird that, no matter how shit the spinning wwe title was, it's been better than literally every belt that has replaced it so far.
>>
>>2085333
Spinner belt is legit a good design though
>>
>>2085190
Wow look at the creativity
>>
Things triggering my autism:

>"World" being dropped from WWE World Championship (even if the world is smaller than the universe and thus seems less important)
>WWE and SD Women's Titles have red underlines rather than blue
>Tag belts have silver plates rather than gold; silver plates should be reserved for the secondary singles titles
>IC Title still has a white strap; it should be black again like the U.S.

Ideally, whoever beats Bliss and Styles (probably Nikki and 'Taker) get the blue underlines and Ambrose gets the black strap after beating Miz. I doubt the IC and tag titles will switch plate colors, but that's minor.

I still see Cena coming out on the SD after 'Mania in a new royal-blue T-shirt and all-blue belt.
>>
There are more colored belts than colored belt holders
>>
>>2085368
It was one of the worse WWE title designs. Worse than the title it replaced which, again, wasn't as good as the title that replaced.

The current belts since the merge of the WWE and WHC has been shit, Cena should have just kept wearing both.
>>
File: shit belt .jpg (33KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
shit belt .jpg
33KB, 642x361px
Reminder that this was once a concept for the spinner belt replacement
>>
>>2085190
New belt that will look like the women's title with a black strap. The complete transition is almost complete.
>>
>>2085854
cena did keep wearing both. lesnar debuted the new belt after he squashed cena
>>
>>2085190
>WWE Champion
>not WWE World Champion
Make up your fucking mind Vince.
>>2085236
Oh god fucking dammit the rumors were true. The WWE World Heavyweight Championship belt is getting replaced with a new strap. I just hope the strap is dark blue or else it would gaudy af.
>>
>>2085190
Maybe his pants will fall off
>>
>>2085263
The shape's still the same, which honestly irks me more.
>>
>>2085202
The blue ones are/were cool when they first debuted. Some how, they look shitter now the red ones exist.
>>
>>2085207
They already do. Thank fuck for the based UK Championship belt looking GOAT.
>>
File: IMG_0331.jpg (64KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0331.jpg
64KB, 720x720px
>>2085236
Looks like the SmackDown women's championship! The WWE championship is a fucking toy, it's not as prestigious as it used be
>>
>>2087230
the guy fieri belt
>>
>>2087327
underrated
>>
>>2085667
>SD Women's Titles have red underline rather than blue

Wait really? Fucking WHAT?!

I never noticed till know. How'd they fuck up so hard?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.