[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally fucking why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 20161226_164254.jpg (232KB, 1265x526px) Image search: [Google]
20161226_164254.jpg
232KB, 1265x526px
The only possible explanation is they don't want the "World" title to sound secondary to the "Universal" title. On the other hand, since when does WWE care about SD looking inferior to Raw.

Will the new blue title have no text at the bottom, or just "Champion" with a huge space between each letter?
>>
AJ and Deannetty are too small to be considered World champions and Heavyweight champions
>>
>>2085123
I've never been a fan of it just being known as the WWE Championship. It always sound like it needed more and the WWE World Championship sounded good to me or the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.
>>
>>2085123
Are they really trying to bury the most prestigious belt in wrestling?
>>
>>2085144
>prestigious

the first champion was a guy that never showed up on tv and lost it by getting cashed in on. it has 0 fucking prestige.
>>
>>2085148
literally who cares about that

have sex
>>
>>2085144
That's the IWGP Heavyweight Championship
>>
>>2085148
It's the same belt though just a different design
>>
>>2085148
>He thinks Brock was the first WWE champion

The belt carries the lineage of all previous wwe/wwf champions. The universal champion is a new championship belt in it's own right. The WWE WHC was only a new design for a belt that was created in 1963.
>>
File: The Game.jpg (11KB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
The Game.jpg
11KB, 299x299px
>>2085148
>implying...

18+

Showers
Weights
Clue

Take it, Lift em, Get one. In that order.
>>
>>2085128
>too small
>first WWE World Heavyweight Champion was Manlet Bryan
>
>>
>>2086655
>Who is Randy Orton?
>>
>>2086674
Some jobber?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.