[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will she debut on the main roster?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: 1467505699178.jpg (215KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467505699178.jpg
215KB, 1080x1080px
How will she debut on the main roster?
>>
>>2084295
Bukkake
>>
She won't.
>>
>>2084302
/thread
>>
>>2084302
>>2084303
Delusional faggots
>>
>>2084305
What would be the sense in calling up an ugly, past her prime foreigner that can't speak English and will be retired by 2020?
>>
>>2084295
>tonight on RAM
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Qw6rzN-uZE
>Scott shows up completely by surprise
>buyrates for the next PPV skyrocket
>ratings soar
>pop is enormous
>rips a waiting towel off a table in the ring
>reveals plates of pizzas
>Nia Jax descends to the ring blue blazer style
>"DAMN", Scott screams, no mic in hand, yet his voice projecting loudly
>"THAT'S A FAT BITCH. AND TO EQUAL HER IN THIS HERE PIZZA-PIE EATING CUNTE-CONTEST, WE'LL NEED AN EVEN FATTER BITCH"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us__Go30_kk
>>
>>2084315
KEK
>>
RAWafterMania?

>>2084307
wrong thread anon
>>
>>2084317
>lalalala I can't hear you
It's a valid argument. She has absolutely nothing to offer
>>
>>2084295
Dancing karate master or something. She'll be tapping out to Sasha by the end of that month.

You know I'm right
>>
>>2084318
>best worker in the division by a landslide
>>
>>2084326
Even if that was true who cares about muh workrate in the divas division. She isn't hot and has no personality
>>
>>2084330
>Asuka
>no personality
TOP KEK
>>
>>2084326
>the state of fatsukafats
>>
>>2084330
>who cares about muh workrate in the divas division

Probably the booker who just gave them over half-an-hour on PPV.
>>
>>2084332
screaming like an autist isn't personality and is already done better by becketty anyway
>>
>>2084338
Pigska's heart would explode long before the half hour was up so she's no use as le workhorse. that's for people with stamina
>>
>>2084344
>screaming like an autist isn't personality

So why do you do it on here all the time?
>>
File: [tips dab].jpg (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
[tips dab].jpg
29KB, 480x480px
>>2084344
This

>>2084346
Kek, cowska gets gassed eating breakfast, though it does take three hours for her

>>2084348
Terrible banter, just terrible.
Hit the reset button and try again.
>>
>>2084295
Hopefully she doesn't. I don't want to see her Ascension'd.
>>
>>2084354
>samefagging this obviously

pathetiq
>>
>>2084358
>s-samefag!

The true admittance of defeat.
Another L for Asulards
>>
>>2084363
I thought that everybody defending Asuka was the same person. Or her.
>>
>>2084363
I've never seen a fanbase get so utterly destroyed within a few days. Even the beckettyfags had more fight kek
>>
>>2084356
This. There's no way a main roster run would go well
>>
Asuka will get over huge on the main roster and draw dimes. She has all of the tools needed to succeed in this business.
>>
>>2084386
Too bad the only tools she uses are a knife and fork.
>>
>>2084386
Except charisma, mic skills, the look. Go to bed Asuka

>>2084388
BTFO
>>
>>2084390
Ah, so now we're back to claiming everybody who defends Asuka is her.

>>2084388
>not chopsticks

You lamers can't get anything right, can you?
>>
>>2084392
>not a shovel
>>
>>2084394
>not a wheelbarrow
>>
>>2084348
based anon bringing the bants holy shit
>>
>>2084348
>>2084490
"No"
>>
>>2084490
"Based anon" talking to himself
>>
>>2084295

okay I know this is a troll thread but I have to ask, how the fuck IS she going to debut on the main roster? the 'E can't into asian superstars for SHIT. last time we had a japan gimmick on the main roster it was a fat white guy being stereotypical as fuck.
>>
>>2084519
She isn't leaving NXT, that's the serious answer. Her career is almost over
>>
>>2084519
She will be a jobber to the stars just like Becky
>>
>>2084315
I know it's sad but....
>implying Steiner would be remembered in today's crowds
>>
>>2084519
Asuka will debut on the Raw after Summerslam, squash jobbers for 2 months then run into the wall that is Charlotte/Bayley/Sasha. After putting them all over she spends the rest of her career mostly appearing on main event and trading wins with Summer Rae.

Cap this.
>>
>>2084519
>Bayley or Sasha is shitting into the mic sometime in the summer
>Gooka comes out
>OH MY, ITS THE LONGEST REIGNING NXT WOMEN'S CHAMPION EVER
>A FIERCE COMPETITOR FROM JAPAN THAT WENT UNDEFEATED FOR OVER A YEAR
>proceeds to get in the ring and take part in a 10 minute promo while the crowd WHATs
>pinned on the next ppv by one(1) bayley to belly or submits to the bank statement
>>
>>2084557
>Implying she won't be booked as a monster
Tired kek
>>
>>2084560
>Vince booking an azn well
kek
>>
>>2084560
That would be just as terrible since the fans would turn on her immediately and start reeeing about sasha and bayley being buried. Then they'd demote her to jobber just to placata them
>>
>>2084560
maybe for like two weeks until they notice she's getting dead silence. fans won't give a shit about this joke
>>
only /woo/ faggots would mark for this fat ass
>>
>>2084582
not even they do. literally no one marks for this piggy
>>
I've been on NXT and let me tell you that when Asuka is cutting a promo which really means she's struggling to sound cool while slowly mispronouncing one phrase in english being in the crowd feels awkward as hell.

You don't know if to cheer her on or 'what' her because that might be racist or something. That's from a 100 people crowd, though. A RAM audience would eat her alive.

Be realistic. If Asuka debuts and all she does is smile and try to look menacing while being shorter than Sasha Banks and can't cut a promo, would you be surprise the 90% of the crowd who has no idea who she is won't give a fuck about her?

People knew who Bayley was and she got dead silence after a week of bad booking. What makes you think Asuka would do any better?
>>
>>2084597
which is why she will never leave nxt
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.