[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck are 2 literal no draws main eventing WM? should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

Why the fuck are 2 literal no draws main eventing WM? should be based HHH vs Shane
>>
>>2084004
Calm down Paul, I know you want to pass up Hogan badly but you'll get your chance. Only two more main events to go, you'll get there.
>>
It should be Roman vs AJ
>>
How will we know if undertaker is indeed a no draw

If this mania actually doesn't sell out?
>>
>>2084008
>If this mania actually doesn't sell out?

Taketty already main evented a Wrestlemania that didn't sell out (the only one in history) so there's that
>>
>>2084010
>WrestleMania has 2 near-7 footers main eventing
>doesn't sell out

heightmarks forever BTFO

>>2084007
kys
>>
>>2084010
What retard goes to a PPV for one match.

The card was total shit.(So was Sid vs Taker because sid)
>>
File: WM18.jpg (25KB, 228x320px) Image search: [Google]
WM18.jpg
25KB, 228x320px
>>2084037
>What retard goes to a PPV for one match.
>>
>>2084040
>Whole nWo Stone Cold Jericho HHH Taker DDP and others
>one match
>>
>>2084043
>>Whole nWo Stone Cold Jericho HHH Taker DDP and others

kek

Watch the whole Mania then watch Hogan/Rock, you'd think it was a different show. It was a one match card, and Hogan/Rock was clearly the only build that mattered

I mean, the undisputed title match build consisted of Triple H and Stephanie feuding over a dog on the go home show while Jericho was the fourth wheel
>>
>>2084044
Still many people remember HHH vs Jericho as it atleast was there, or Stone cold vs Hall.

But i can't rememeber for shit the card of XIII except Taker/Sid.
>>
>>2084048
>But i can't rememeber for shit the card of XIII except Taker/Sid.

It had arguably the greatest WWF/E match of all time on the card which is much better than anything else 18 had to offer
>>
>>2084052
>It had arguably the greatest WWF/E match of all time on the card which is much better than anything else 18 had to offer
?
>>
>>2084040
>32 Wrestlemanias
>posts the one exception
>>
File: Screenshot (7132).png (925KB, 1366x768px)
Screenshot (7132).png
925KB, 1366x768px
>>2084055
kek did you hit your head recently? I'll give you a hint
>>
>>2084057
>Stone cold before 1997
>Bret hart after 1995

eeeeeeeeeeh

I guess.
>>
>>2084056
Alot of the Hogan WMs can be argued as one match shows. Vince used to put a big main event then fill the rest of the card with shit, it's why alot of those Manias are unwatchable today

>>2084061
>>Stone cold before 1997

13 was in 1997 my man and this was Austin pre Owen killing him when he was a way better wrestler
>>
>>2084062
>the wrestlemania was so shit that i can't even remember when it was.

Anyway.

I still have my opinion that Taker was royally fucked in the WM's he main-evented.

Hell he didn't main-event when he should have the most at XIV.

Taker/Kane was huuuuge and for the title it would have been even better. Stone Cold would have still become the GOAT without that shitty match vs Shawn as the ME.
>>
>>2084069
They had Mike Tyson there who just did two million buys vs Holyfield and was banned from boxing, whoever he was involved with was going to main event.
>>
>>2084071
>Taker winning by cheating with Tyson so Kane can still be the unstoppable machine and dominate instead of losing his aura.

Dream Scenario
>>
File: 1478634118389.jpg (78KB, 600x833px) Image search: [Google]
1478634118389.jpg
78KB, 600x833px
>>2084061
>being a contrarian with no arguments to back yourself up with

Austin vs Bret is /ourmatch/
>>
>>2084087
You know 4chan should be the opposite of a hivemind
>>
>>2084090
It isn't tho, so deal with it
>>
>>2084061
>digging yourself deeper

JUST stop.

>>2084069
>Taker should've main evented in XIV over STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN

the fucking state of (you)
>>
This, Cena's drawing power is on the wane and Dimesaway never had any drawing power.
>>
>>2084004
We gotta have a Bret Hart era every now and then
>>
>>2084004
This même according to which Taker is not a draw is seriously mind-blowing.

It's like saying Sasha is ugly. Only on 4chan you can see such a detachment from reality.
>>
>>2084132
More like only on /asp/.

This board is the worst on this fucking site

>ywn have wrestling threads on based /tv/.
>>
>>2084133
> muh paedo board
Fuck off back there

>>2084132
> i cant handle facts
>>
>>2084133
> wrestling on /tv/

this
>>
>>2084004
Casuals dont know who the triple h guy is
>>
>>2084132
You're being too obvious
>>
>>2084073
>Kane eats a chokeslam, 3 tombstones, and a Tyson punch before going down.
>still sits up right after the count of three

That would have been so hot.
>>
>>2084103

Right after hosting the Espy's, being in a meme that was spammed for months, popping the ratings for SNL, appearing on two shows on E Network, and having his own other show as well as movie appearances and more talk shows than usual?

I think he's on the up. Besides, nobody else on the roster is drawing big.

If anything, the ME should be Taker Cena AJ for the title. Taker gets pinned he loses the title, AJ or Cena get pinned they cant challenge for the WWE title for a year.

Put HBK as ref if you really want to overbook it.
>>
>>2084193
But it's true.

Taker has MUCH more drawing power than most of the roster. Denying that is ridiculous.

Sasha IS NOT ugly, even if she is not the most good looking diva in the roster, she is still WAY beyond the reach of most of us in terms of looks.

Enough with the bullshit, it's not funny.
>>
>>2084004
Why do people like Shane McMahon? He's a fucking spot monky non wrestler who sucks on the mic and takes time from actual talent.
>>
>>2084244
Being popular outside the WWE doesn't automatically translate into being a draw.
>>
>>2084284
Sasha is a legit 3/10. Car crash tier face. She's out of reach for the average person purely because she's famous. Otherwise there's nothing putting her above regular women.
>>
>>2084298
Kek. Her face is at least average and her body is excellent.

Tell me where do you live if someone like sasha is a 3/10... Wanna move there
>>
>>2084087
Kys Austinetty mark
>>
>>2084310
She is ugly af deal with it ya manlet
>>
>>2084362
Ugly is relative. If she is ugly then your gf is what, an orc?
>>
I want to lick Sasha Banks asshole as I stroke my 6" dick at a steady pace. Breathing once in a while for a breath of fresh air as i absorb her scent into my soul.
I want to stroke her cute pink hair and spoon her for hours then carefully have anal sex and then finish off in the missionary position releasing my backed up cum explosively inside her. Letting her have my seed to make mini sashas. But then kicking her in the stomach later because you dont want her to have kids and ruin her perfect, petite body if you know what I mean.
>>
>>2084436
>Letting her have my seed to make mini sashas
I lost it here. Top Kek of the day
>>
>>2084430
>then your gf is what, an orc?
I wish
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.