[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

let's face it, he's /ourguy/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Hardcore.jpg (15KB, 424x353px) Image search: [Google]
Hardcore.jpg
15KB, 424x353px
let's face it, he's /ourguy/
>>
>>2083577
> Never had a good match
> Nothing over 3 stars
> only memorable moments are when he's getting btfo by Lesnar or Angle
> makes up bullshit to protect his "hardcore" image
> The Kliq literally couldn't give a fuck about him
> Was the Jannetty with Crash
> shoots on people who can't defend themselves because he's a whiny bitter bitch who couldn't get a push

Probably the biggest faggot in the business.
>>
>>2083577
I honestly forgot about him.
>>
File: image.jpg (156KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156KB, 1284x722px
Who was the Janetty here?
>>
>Was friends with nobody

Sounds about right
>>
>>2083604
Unironically, it was Bob
>>
his match with al snow in the mississippi river was cool
he took the sparky plugg gimmick and didn't complain, paid his dues long before this point and continued to
he was loyal to vince and not a sell-out cunt
kurt angle broke his arm with his shit moonsault and bob was cool about it
chopped the shit out of puder with benoit and guerrero in 2005 royal rumble
understood that the harris brothers were more legit badass than pussy ass nash and hall
hung out with blackman, which is cool
not afraid to tell women to get out of the ring and go back to the kitchen
probably voted for trump

he's cool, senpais
>>
>>2083604
Bob. Even Molly was more over than him
>>
Remember when he accidentally won the Hardcore title at Wrestlemania 2000?
>>
>>2083740

Sounds like an ass-sore rightard who needed to weights, shower and clue long ago.
>>
>>2083660
Billy Gunn once said that Holly was his best friend ever.
>>
>>2084546
Hello,Adam Blampied.
>>
>>2083742
Fuck Molly was hot to me at the time. Girl next door
>>
>>2083604
Brown nipples=not white.

Mindblown.
>>
Mick, Goldie and Bradshaw used to rock/paper/scissors to decide who had to car share with him.

Apparently conversation with Bob, unless it was about politics, was like getting blood from a stone
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>2084732
This one and the one where the venue was changed last minute and no one told him about it and he missed an appearance..... gets me every time
>>
>>2083599
Pretty much this tbqh.

Hes one those shit tier guys that had a job forever like viscera even though they were just trash.

My only memory at all of him was being mankinds debut opponent.
>>
>>2084807
What
>>
>>2084999
nice trips, reverse satan.

ya i read about this in the other thread. nobody was really friends with holly, so much that they were reluctant to tell him that the venue of an event was changed last minute. the entire roster got the news and made it there, except poor bob, who was literally "left out of the loop". brings me many keks
>>
>>2085014
>>2084999
Nah.

As the story goes, they had to change the venue for a smack show at the last minute and the stars who turned up with the crew got told to inform all the other stars who were in transit via their cell phones.

Even after going through the entire roster, no one had Bob's number or knew how to contact him, even Vince, who only had a home phone number.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.