[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's better babyface, Bayley or Becky?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Bex&Bayley.jpg (23KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
Bex&Bayley.jpg
23KB, 332x443px
>>
>>2082958
Bliss
>>
>>2082958
Baileys great when she doesnt talk.
>>
>>2082958
Bayley

She's actually over and can talk somewhat
>>
Both of their faces are ugly
>>
>>2082958
Becky because she can actually wrestle and speak without crumbling into pieces
>>
If rather fuck Bayley, so I'll go with Bayley
>>
Becky got an abortion which is one of the most sinful things you could possibly do, and Bayley's old Twitter was full of profanity and vulgarities, neither one make convincing faces.
>>
>>2083187
Source on both of these
>>
>>2083193
The first thing is a meme started by some autist on youtube and the second is true with screencaps floating around somewhere
>>
Becky draws money from underage girls like she intended, while Bayley panders to girls but gets cheered by fat smarks
>>
>>2083200
It's not true. She said shit and fuck like 2 or 3 times each. There's no vulgarity.
>>
I can't stand Bayley desu. I think she's overrated, her gimmick sucks and fucking losers claim to like her just because her ass is huge but she's ugly af, so they think they could have a chance with her irl.
>>
I remember Becky complaining about people cheering for heels instead of faces and what not, also touch upon the morality on that for aminute. I think that could really be a great leverage for a stroyline, with Becky and Bayley vs the entire women roster who all became "heels" under Sasha and Charlotte (tag team; Queen Boss) as well occasional enforcers Alexa Bliss and Dana Brooke besides other lowercard females
>>
>>2083355
This. Bayley is a failure
>>
>>2083187
>Becky got an abortion which is one of the most sinful things you could possibly do,

-t. #faget
>>
>>2082990
Bayley is one of the wors talkers in the company. She constantly stutters and fucks up her lines. Becky can come of as cringey sometimes but at least she is able to deliver promos without stuttering.
>>
>>2082990
>Bayley can talk
KEK

When Becky isn't being a sperg she blows most of the women away on the mic. Bayley is WOAT tier
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.