[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sasha responds at fans criticizing her feud with Charlotte on Tumblr.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1482596903727.jpg (2MB, 2048x1181px)
1482596903727.jpg
2MB, 2048x1181px
>Your not happy that they actually invested into a 7 month program? Where before we couldn’t even get a storyline for two weeks straight? Goodbye

http://sashabankswwe.tumblr.com/post/154874683791/sethstheman-sashabankswwe-the-internet-in
>>
Shut up bitch you tapped out with 2 seconds left lmao
>>
>>2081145
/asp/ BTFO by the B O S S
>>
File: 1406058147945.png (266KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1406058147945.png
266KB, 640x400px
>>2081145
>tumblr
>>
>>2081145
"Your"
>>
>>2081148
KEK
E
K
>>
7 months and no storyline

What an accomplishment

These bitches actually just showed up and said, I'm better than you for 7 months straight. Not even a storyline dumb bitch
>>
File: sef.jpg (41KB, 702x432px)
sef.jpg
41KB, 702x432px
>>2081148
>>
A 7 month storyline would be fine if there was any progression to the story.

It was them trading the belt, with them randomly bringing Ric in the middle and promptly taking him out a few weeks later.
>>
>>2081193
Horses cannot Spell
>>
>>2081145
A 7 Month Feud that involved,
Several predictable cheap title changes to try and pop a rating and interest
Bayley
Dana Brooke
Ric Flair
Becky Lynch(Mania)
Mick Foley(Promos because they were getting no reaction and Sasha sucks on th Mic)
Roman Reigns & Rusev (Tag Match to try and get them over as main eventers)
>>
Typical. Proclaim they want equality and to be treated the same but can't handle the slightest bit of criticism when their 7 month """"story"""" doesn't make any sense and was boring.

To Smarks, WhatCulture, Mick Foley, this is why you don't do things based on who you subjectively feel "deserve" it.
>>
>>2081145
She's such a mark for herself. Equality as long as she's the only one who gets it, eh?
>>
>>2081145

She kinda has a point. Too bad there is no progression, matches outside ppv are dog shit squashes and the promos Charlotte does makes me want to kill myself.

Other then that shes on point
>>
>>2081145
A 7 month programme at the cost of every other female wrestler on Raw, and with some of the worst matches they've had together.

Their Heck in a Kek match was up there with Roman/Lesnar levels of bad
>>
>>2082548
the HITC match really sealed the whole thing as being shit IMO. that was the one match i was actually looking forward to in their whole feud and it was mindblowingly full retarded. should've been the end of the feud too but nope...
>>
>>2081145
Sasha doesn't seem to get that nobody has anything against long programs, it's just that hers was horseshit.
>>
>>2081145

This fucking 7 month feud has been basically the same pointless bullshit they used to forget about after two weeks, stretched out over 7 goddamn months.

While people who actually sit through, or ever pay to watch, this utter shit are justified to be mad at this shitshow, Sasha and Charlotte are the two people involved least guilty for why this sucks. The booking and writing has been SO FUCKING BAD.

>Trying to write Sasha as a clean babyface
>shoehorning one of their many title matches into a HIAC main event in an effort to get people to care as a substitute for shitty writing
>shoehorning Eddie Guerrero into the angle because the writers are the drizzling shits
>That insultingly stupid stretcher spot at the HIAC match
>Fucking up the finish to the HIAC match (that WAS Sasha's fault)
>No fucking direction to the entire feud
>Ironman match because lol

Really, the few times when the fucking idiot management has fucked off and let them work, it's been passable.
>>
>>2082551

The MIDDLE part of that match, where they were just doing wrestling stuff, was fine. The booked start to the match was just fucking horrible.

>Hurp Derp let's start this match outside the cell, just because having a cell involved at all wasn't inane enough already
>OH NO, SASHA TOOK A PERFECTLY REGULAR POWERBOMB, SHE'S TOTES CRIPPLED
>lol jk she's just going to pop off the stretcher and no sell that back injury for the rest of the match

After that it was solid until Sasha fucked up the table spot.
>>
>>2082563
Nah it was a spot fest where, somehow, most of the spots were botched
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.