[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Undertaker ever a true draw on his own?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: undertaker-raw-promo.jpg (26KB, 1023x575px) Image search: [Google]
undertaker-raw-promo.jpg
26KB, 1023x575px
Like he ever drew money as a standalone star in his career? He has always been supporting act from what I understand, never able to draw alone. The few times he was placed in that spot by Vince like WM 13 and WM 26 with Shawn, he bombed hard as a draw.
>>
>>2081044
No.
>>
>>2081044
Not one dime.
>>
>>2081044
Why do you think he is also known as the Undercarder?
>>
>>2081044
Carder's never even seen a dime let alone drawn one
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 642x718px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 642x718px
He was money in 1998 and 1999 but he had Big Ratings Russo to thank for that.
>>
>>2081086
All Austin
>>
>>2081088
hey steve
>>
However many dimes the Undertaker drew, I just want him to stay away from Styles the coming months. This dude gets by on name alone, and hasn't been entertaining in years.
>>
>>2081093
hey mark
>>
>>2081086
based austin and russo carrying the undercarder
>>
>people think Undertaker got to feud with Austin
>Austin actually got to feud with Taker
It's literally a privilege to even be allowed in the ring with Taker, you cuckmarks
>>
>>2081099
>This dude gets by on name alone, and hasn't been entertaining in years

His feud with brock is the only thing i remember in 2015.
Their second HiAC was great.

Also the pop he got at the start of the match at SS was probably the biggest pop in 2015.
>>
>>2081132
hey mark
>>
Carder is pathetic and I'm glad /asp/ exposed him as the fraud he is
>>
>>2081213
True.

There's a reason /asp/ is considered a pioneer in the IWC circle.
>>
Wrestlemania didnt draw bad because of the Undercarder. The event was sold more on the Hart Austin match. Bret was the shit that caused the low buy rates
>>
>>2081554
Hi Mark!
>>
File: 14325346.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
14325346.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>2081559
>>2081201
>>2081102
>mfw when Carder's real name is literally Mark
>>
>>2081554
Seriously go back and look at all the old promos for the event. They are all Bret Hart
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.