[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are we being worked? or is it a shoot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20161224-091732.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161224-091732.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
are we being worked? or is it a shoot?
>>
Punk is such a crybaby
>>
>>2080921
its a work, hes probably signing the contract in vinny macs office right now
>>
>>2080926
>still working the marks

base 0-1 pepsi man
>>
Punk never lost the title. Does this mean Domino is the permanent WWE champion now?
>>
>>2080921
Jesus,it looks like the toy version.
>>
>"belt marks"
what are those?
>>
>>2080921
Jesus christ the spinner belt was so fucking shit. How did they think this was a good idea?
>>
I would sell that so fast :D
>>
I never realized how ugly that belt is until just now
>>
>>2080921
It's gotten so much attention that it's clearly structured in some way.
And for some reason BOTH RAW & Smackdown are taking place in Chi-town next Week..
Something's Up.
>>
>>2081129
You just know Punk would stop being his friend if Cliff sold it too.
>>
I wonder if Punk is going to give away his UFC belt
>>
>>2081142

Having "CM PUNK" on it will make any belt horrendous.
>>
Or maybe Punk just sees it as a bit of junk taking place up in his storage? I mean shit if you really want the belt Cliff take it Merry fucking Christmas you mark.

Even Austin didn't keep all his belts or wrestling gear he only kept his IC belt and some vests.

This title obviously means nothing to Punk and he's happy to see a friend of his get some enjoyment from having it.

It's not some political statement to get back at the WWE in my opinion.
>>
>>2081233
Shove it up your ass
>>
>>2081233
Thanks for the insight Phil. I'll Check those Dubs for Ya.
>>
>>2081233

>damage control
>>
>>2081125

I agree the title really looks cheap and tacky. It suited Cena but never seemed to suit anyone else it's the definition of tatt in my opinion it looks like something you'd buy from WWE shop zone.

I would take Ric Flairs big gold belt or the original WWE heavyweight title over this one any day. Both those belts look much more prestigious.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 350x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 350x270px
>>2081234
>>2081236
>>2081235

Anytime you fucking marks.
>>
>>2081275
So What's next Phil? Why don't you try New Japan/ROH? They'll have some space now that Cole, O'Reilly & Lethal Will soon be leaving.
>>
What the fuck were they thinking with that monstrosity.
>>
>>2081485

That's probably why Phil has ran out of fucks to give. I mean as far as world titles go this is one of the worst.
>>
Find it suspicious Phil has been in WWE news a lot recently when Raw and SmackDown are in Chicago

Probably nothing
>>
>>2081303

Well I figure when I return to wrestling I'll just wrestle in bingo halls wearing a mask so none of you marks will know it's me. Then brag about it to all you WWE marks after the event to really rub it in.

Tonight though I'll be getting cucked by Jay Lethal because AJ got us both TMNT suits to wear. Should be fun.

I'm really looking forward to seeing him go to work on AJ.
>>
>people getting this worked over a belt design
It's not that bad.
It looked good on some guys.
At least it's not as bad as the current design.
>>
>>2081525
It's interesting that Punk doesn't like that title but he was almost the only one who looked good with that title
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.