[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

5 WWE Superstars with the most wins in 2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G32knUhArIw

>5. Big E - 31 wins
>4. Kevin Owens - 32 wins
>3. Roman Reigns - 33 wins
>Joint 1. Dean Ambrose - 37 wins
>Joint 1. AJ Styles - 37 wins

BASED BMAJ
>>
>the state of Jasethy
>>
>Starts is career in WCW during the monday night wars against WWE
>Becomes the face of TNA and helps them becoming relevant against other promotions
>Becomes the top guy of NJPW while being a filthy gaijin
>Make it to the WWE while being everything Vince hates about wrestlers
>Become the top guy carying the top title in less than a year and turns Vince into loving him

How does he do it? What's his secret?
>>
File: 1471055058757.jpg (19KB, 239x207px) Image search: [Google]
1471055058757.jpg
19KB, 239x207px
>If Roman hadn't taken a month long nap between Extreme Rules and MitB and hadn't pissed hot, he would've broken 40 if not 50 easy.

Even with him eating pins for a while due to pissing hot, I wonder how ridiculous his winning percentage this year is.
>>
>>2078684
>wrestling
It's fake.
>>
>>2078684
Based deano, too

>>2078701
>people still find ways to get butthurt about Roman in a nice AJ celebration thread
>>
Based AJ does it again, will he ever stop?

What's left for him? Winning the rumble and main eventing WM?
>>
>>2078688
Seth was injured for half the year.

>>2078709
What isn't fake is that Vince booked him to win 37 times.
>>
How come Big E has 31 wins?

Wouldn't that count with Kofi and Xavier as well?
>>
Dean haters BTFO
>>
>>2078694
2 words: farmer's strength

everybody loves it
>>
>>2078713
No one is gonna mention Dean. It's a funny meme on here to shit on him
>>
>>2078852
because Dean is fucking shit
>>
>>2078701

Shut up you dumb mark
>>
>>2078852

Deanetty has been horrible for 2 years now.

>Hurr it's just a meme
>>
>>2078684
I'm surprised Charlotte isn't there
>>
>>2079122
She lost almost on every RAM
>>
>>2079122
>>2079133
Shows you how fucking bad she did on TV, when she had 14 wins on PPV and couldn't even scrounge together another 17 ALL YEAR to tie with Big E.

Has anybody ever had such a ridiculous year on PPV while being so bad on TV?
>>
>>2078829
Probably who scored the pins or just which members were active. New Day usually wins when E is competing, especially against Woods whose job it is to talk and eat pins.
>>
>>2079163
Was pretty cool to give him the pin that secured the record.
>>
>>2078684
>An A+ player in ROH, TNA, NJPW
>Comes to WWE
>Becomes the champ that runs the camp AND one of Vince's favorites despite being everything he despises in a wrestler

How the fuck can one guy be so based? Even asp likes him, and asp seethes with autistic rage at any wrestler with an indie background.

>>2078852
It's not a meme, he's really just awful.
>>
>>2079325
>be an asthetically pleasing manlet in the way Michaels was
>cut great promos
>carries himself as a champion
>made people believe /asp/'s guy in reigns was a GOAT wrestler by bumping his ass off
>continued to have GOAT matches
>is now the most entertaining thing in the company
>so good he comes out looking like diamonds even when going up against and selling for worthless jobbers
>>
He also went straight to the main roster.
>>
>>2079486
I can't really see that happening with any other indie guy. AJ is/was clearly a special case.
>>
File: asuka_shiggy.png (299KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
asuka_shiggy.png
299KB, 500x375px
>>2078694
His secret: being the literal GOAT.

Next you'll tell me that he leaves WWE to go to CMLL to become the second or third or something gringo to win their heavyweight championship.
>>
>>2079502
I expect him to retire after his years with WWE. He's being treated well, making good money and getting to see his family.
>>
>>2078694
Vince doesn't hate technical wrestlers. If you read Bret Hart's books, he wants a technical wrestler to make the big guy look strong.
>>
>>2079508
He'll benefit a lot in retirement as well.

He'll probably get hired to be an instructor in the Performance Center or be a Road Agent. Not to mention he's guaranteed a spot in the HOF.
>>
>>2079508
He plans to retire at 42
>>
>>2079528
I would hope he would stay on until he's 43 maybe. That would be a nice run. After that he would be a definite HOF candidate.
>>
>>2078684
>>Joint 1. Dean Ambrose - 37 wins
>>Joint 1. AJ Styles - 37 wins

Booking here triggers me.

>Ambrose wins against the odds
>AJ is a heel so can only win by cheating now
>>
>>2078694
>>Becomes the face of TNA and helps them becoming relevant against other promotions
Keep believing this.

Tired WWE stars carried TNA for 10 years. TEN FUCKING YEARS
>>
>>2079528
Source?
>>
>>2078694
it's the farmer's strength
>>
>>2079781
Stone Cold podcast at the end
>>
>>2079777
...How often does he cheat? He's pretty much booked as a 5 foot 10 inch monster heel. Shit, Ambrose cheated more against him than he did against Ambrose.
>>
>>2079801
He only low blowed Deanetty once other than that everything he did was perfectly legal.
>>
>>2078798

He needs to main event wrestlemania, make him lose the title in the elimination chamber and win it big at WM. The problem is finding an opponent and Cena losing again to AJ will not happen anytime soon.

Dean fucking sucks and is lazy

Dolph as a face doesn't work unless they pull the Miz vs. Dolph feud again but with AJ this time

Corbin will always be Midcard

Chris Jericho would've been amazing but he is on RAM

Randy orton if he gave a shit again

Undercarder in a Title vs. Career match could work, AJ draws so taketty can leech off of that and AJ can have a great match with anyone, the streak is already broken so AJ playing the asshole card on it could make taketty mad and fight him at WM, AJ winning and giving him the final thank you to taker and leaving with a 21-2 and a future hall of fame induction
>>
>>2079840
That's my point. I mean, damn, the "good" guy in the feud was the one having a walking meme interfere in his match with shitty superkicks (or interfering in matches himself). AJ was the one constantly fighting two people, and usually showing strong anyway.
>>
>>2079780
>faces of TNA
Jarrett, AJ, Angle, Joe, Sting
Half right, half wrong.
>>
>>2079849

Or they can turn AJ face and fix the fucking mistake they made in turning him heel in the first place. That opens up a few options while keeping other faces as options in a face v face match.

Though it's a bit late to turn him face in a believable fashion in time for Wrestlemania. They missed a golden opportunity to do so at TLC
>>
>>2079981

WWE will always do some retarded shit

If they do (and actually pull off) an AJ face turn, they open up more options for AJ but one of SD's problems is the small roster it has compared to RAM.
>>
>>2079494
Karl Anderson?
>>
>>2079494
Well I mean, he wasn't really an indie guy since he went from WCW to TNA to NJPW. part of the reason he kept his brand and went straight to the main roster is probably that they realized he had enough name recognition in their audience to start making money off his merch straight away.
>>
>>2080349
AJ wrestled in ROH for years and booked a bunch of indy dates before & after his run in TNA.
>>
It's less impressive when you realize half of them are over James Ellsworth.
>>
>>2080366
1/37 = ½

I hope your Xmas prezzie is math tuition.
>>
>>2080377
Hasn't he beaten him like 3 times at this point? I swear every time I read the Smackdown recap lately, they're still going on with that tired angle.
>>
>>2080379
No.

>attempting to discuss shows you don't watch

Bury yourself even further pls
>>
>>2080470
>btfo by carter

Just kill yourself already. Pathetic
>>
>>2080360
While he was signed to an actual company though. Even his early RoH stuff was because that era TNA and RoH had a working relationship, and the same with his later one, where they had one with NJPW.
>>
AJ vs Roman should may event Wrestlemania. Their payback match is the best match of all time minus the McMahon shit
>>
>>2078694
Steroids
>>
>>2080303
He barley counts. He was only brought because of his association with AJ.
>>
>>2080571
>barley
>>
>>2080494
You clearly don't know what you're actually talking about, but I'll make this short: among other promotions Styles worked for WWA, NWA Wildside & PWG before TNA.

>ROH isn't an actual company

The fuck am I reading?

>>2080470
>>2080491
>this ouroboros of samefagging & sockpuppeting

>>2080495
>Their payback match is the best match of all time

18+

No, fuck that:

5+
>>
>>2079849
Imagine AJ beat Cena clean again, at wrestlemania. It would be fucking legendary.
>>
>>2080495
>Hey guys lets have Roman main event 3 manias in a row XD

No, you are retarded, please fuck off.
>>
>>2078852
It's one guy

See:
>>2078868
>>2078912
>>2079325
>>
>>2080349
Smart move by WWE.

His fucking gloves sold out immediately after the Rumble. His gloves.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.