[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE and Steroids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0014.jpg (41KB, 670x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0014.jpg
41KB, 670x409px
I understand the argument that steroid and hormone use by athletes to gain an advantage equates to cheating within the realm of competitive sports. As someone that has done several steroid cycles myself I absolutely agree that it is a huge advantage in certain situations (i.e. Batting power in baseball).

However, do you guys think that using steroids within the realm of professional wrestling: a scripted, entertainmen based "sport," is something that should be banned if it is closely monitored by physicians? Honestly, if anything, I think that a monitored program of legal steroid use could help boost the popularity of sports entertainment because obviously flippy manlets aren't a Draw like the big guys of old.
>>
Steroids probably make pro wrestling safer
>>
Steroids should be allowed, coke too.
>>
what if we had flippy musclemen?

What if every wrestler was Brian Cage
>>
>>2077243
There's Neville. That's as close as we will get to that kind of build.
>>
>>2077228
Steroids are banned do to hurting the workers bodys, breaking down easy, and roid rages.

They need the fatty food and beer diet then turn it into muscles in the gym. That how's hw so evworkers got big bulky bodys or big thick bodys. A lil steriod use could help but not too much.

Only in a boom period will they go back to roids.

Muscles and bulk are more important than size desu.
>>
>>2077261
what
>>
>>2077250
make everyone nEvil.
>>
>>2077261
You don't know what the hell youre talking about, so why reply at all?
>>
>>2077228
roids make lazy workers even lazier and the quality of the show goes down
>>
Roids should be legal in all sports, it's not like guys at the top level aren't using, anyway.

>>2078672
>t. retard

Roids fire you up like nothing else.
>>
>>2077228

>should be banned

Is it?

It certainly isn't in WWE. Cena, Rollins, Sheamus, Aitch, and so on are all CLEARLY on steroids.

I don't know if ROH actually seriously drug tests, but I'm pretty sure anyone can get a TUE for steroids in the WWE even if their prescription is written in crayon, if they even have to bother with that.
>>
>>2077261
It's time you stop using the Internet, gramps.
>>
>>2077228
Frankly this whole meme that ''big guys draw'' is antiquated and pretty simple minded. It was the 80s, it was a different time. Get people with charisma in there and you're fine.
>>
>>2078873
>>2078873
It's ''banned'' so they can fire and punish their workers at any time, but if you're not roiding you're seen as not trying or caring. Fucking hell hole to work in I imagine.
>>
>>2077261

Go to bed, Manju.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.