[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shining stars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: retards.jpg (65KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
retards.jpg
65KB, 900x506px
>So what's their gimmick?
Are they some kind of retards? Trying to sell some fucking vacations on wrestling show.
>>
Puerto Rican conmen. Their main con is the Shining Stars Resort and Hotel, a hilariously shitty timeshare located in Puerto Rico that they try to sell as a Caribbean paradise. I dunno if Puerto Rico ITSELF is a nice place to visit or not, but their resort is ridiculously terrible and might not even have a roof.
>>
That's the gimmick you stupid virgin

They're shady Puerto Ricans running a timeshare scam
>>
>>2077150
Just waiting for their dark heel turn where they ''retire'' you to ''permanent vacation'' in Puerto Rico, ala Bruiser Brody. They could have their old man come in and cover up the murder like he did with Brody's.
>>
>>2077157
They are in the process of being Proper Fucked by the US Gubmint and the banks like the colony they are. The beaches are really nice though. And the women are BASED to look at. But not to date.
>>
>>2077150
Based shining stars working the marks
>>
The epitome of nepotism

At least Carlito knows when to quit and stay out
>>
>>2077150
>So What's Their Gimmicks
Trying to be half as entertaining as Carlito.
>>
>>2079225
0.5 * 0 = 0

Success
>>
>>2077150
I still remember the silence they got on their debut. Wew.
>>
File: 1474508328311.jpg (593KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1474508328311.jpg
593KB, 3264x2448px
>>2079279
>Not being cool
>Worked by Carlito of all people
>>
>>2079213
He got fired because he got addicted to pain killers
>>
>>2079283
I was surprised more than anything, I legit thought those promos were actual commercials. Never even recognized them as the Los Matadores guys.
>>
>>2077150
They've slowly gotten better and have become entertaining enough and funny enough to add something to the situations they are brought into. I laughed when they came out at RAM.
>>
I laughed when Heath said he bought a share and DBry gave him a doubting look
>>
>>2077150
>So what's their gimmick?

Best tag Team on Raw.
>>
I can't be the only one that actually likes this gimmick

It's too stupid to hate
>>
>>2077150

>shifty puerto ricans selling timeshares to "don't-stab-me-bro(dy)" land

best gimmick
>>
>>2079660
It's like the Gay Cops gimmick on Smackdown
It's just stupid enough to be enjoyable
>>
>>2077157
>I dunno if Puerto Rico ITSELF is a nice place to visit or not

It's a really really beautiful place, actually.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.