[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big Dick Dave gives his Roadblock ratings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

File: meltzer.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
meltzer.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
>Rusev vs. Big Cass: DUD
>Sheamus and Cesaro vs. New Day: 3.5*
>Sami Zayn vs. Braun Strowman: 1.25*
>Seth Rollins vs. Chris Jericho: 3*
>Rich Swann vs. Brian Kendrick vs. TJ Perkins: 1.75*
>Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks: 3*
>Kevin Owens vs. Roman Reigns: 3*

Literally nobody on RAM can have a great match. Meanwhile on Smackdown, AJ puts out 4.5 star matches in his sleep.
>>
who gives a fuck
>>
>>2075119
I don't normally say this. But you are LITERALLY SEETHING at this.

Its cool, you can just tune into Smackdown.
>>
>le meltz

Fuck off faggot
>>
Im surprised meltzer can function after sting got inducted into his HOF despite his best efforts to keep him out
>>
>>2075119
>>2075128
SEETHING rawtsits mad their show and roster fucking blows
>>
>>2075118
>***
Haha based Dave BTFOing divashit. And a main event getting less than 4? Rare
>>
Why could Zayne, Owens, Neville, Cesaro, and others have high rated matches on NXT but not on Raw?
>>
>>2075141
Dq finishes like that pisses meltzer the fuck off. He throws a hissy fit whenever no one gets pinned
>>
>>2075142
The answer is right in front of you
>>
>>2075142
backstage agents
>>
>>2075118

Don't know how people give a shit about his ratings.
>>
>>2075161

Forgot to imply those matches are awful.
>>
I thought the tag match was fun to watch. Not a fan of raw but I watch it anyways because I am a fan of wrestling entertainment and a fucking asshole mark.
With that said, do you people think raw is actually bad in general or its execution? Nothing really comes together there and roadblock pretty much proved raw is just as dumb as the major opinion thinks it is
>>
>>2075142
>he doesn't know about Big Star Sami's PPV streak this year
>>
>>2075175
Does that include the 1.25 he just had?
>>
>>2075165
He basically gives any PPV match between main eventers 3 stars by default unless the match is irredemably shit
>>
>>2075144
I completely understand why, they are lazy and fucking pointless
>>
How has RAM managed to actually be worse than pre brand split? It's like they're intentionally trying to be as shit as possible.
>>
>Based Big Dog feuds with Deanetty
4 stars in multiple matches
>Based Big Dog feuds with HHH
3 stars
>Based Big Dog feuds with AJ Styles
>Based Big Dog feuds with Jasethy
>Based Big Dog feuds with Rusev
4 stars
>Based Big Dog feuds with Fatty
3 stars
>>
>>2075118
Based Dave working Reddit.
>>
>>2075283
Meltzer says the match with KO was really good until the finish. His ratings are complete garbage and I wish people would stop taking it so highly. His 10 word reviews are much better and they usually don't reflect what star rating he gives cause he takes off points for stupid shit that has nothing to do with how good the match actually was
>>
>>2075302
You're underestimating how important the ending to a match is
The rating is based on the match as a whole, including storylines.
>>
>>2075118

That's why you never listen to Memetzer.
>>
>>2075283
wow mediocre mutt knows hot to get the same ratings every other wrestler and their grandma have gotten
>>
>>2075321

I think his point was the match sucked before the finish. The storyline is also garbage while having the same type of match Roman almost always has.
>>
>>2075283
So the better the wrestler, the more the tiny terrier gets carried.
>>
First ppv in over a year not to have a 4 star match.

The tag match deserved it though.
>>
>>2075179
That was Braun Strowman's first star rated solo match where he couldn't rely on anyone else but his opponent to carry him. Zayn had 8 4+ stars matches this year.
>>
>>2075169
It's almost 100% execution. I like Smackdown better, but RAW easily has the better roster. Which is why it's so pathetic that they can't make it even remotely watchable. The booking is so bad it damn near overshadows the matches themselves, no matter how great they are.

They cant find time in a 3 hour show to make the US title relevant, or to redebut someone who was advertised, yet they have all the time in the world for 60 minutes of ads/shilling, Cucktus Jack shrieking incoherently, recaps and the 80th historic moment in women's wrestling.

They have a great roster but we see the same 6 people every week.
>>
>>2075142
They have proven they can on Raw when they get build that's not irredeemable trash.
Sami has had nothing but 4 stars+ on PPV this year until like November.
>>
>>2075732
That doesn't even make sense because he had 4 with Seth and Dean, and only 3 with KO.
It's just the build. Half of what makes a match is the build nowadays.
>>
>>2076010
SD lucked out in that their roster has managed (outside of Deanetty/Ellsworthleas) to stay fresh and over with the crowd.

The small roster has helped out since the characters get over and interact amongst each other - there really isn't much divide between card tiera and interactions.

Raw isolates every storyline and shoves the above issues into everything.

It's really embarrassing that they waste and miss content on a 3 hour show where the roster is trimmed up already.
>>
>>2075118
Man, I thought it was a 4, but it seems like Meltz has really high standards for tag matches.
>Sami Zayn vs. Braun Strowman: 1.25*
Remember when Sami was banging out 4+ every month? Jesus.
Jericho's slowed down big time. desu, this coulda been lower.
>Rich Swann vs. Brian Kendrick vs. TJ Perkins: 1.75*
Yeah. Match sucked and had no heat, only cool part was Neville.
>Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks: 3*
Basically, and it only even gets that because of the last few minutes and overtime. So much fucking nothing in the early parts of this match. Sasha basically spent the whole thing getting her ass kicked and only got in a couple surprise moves here and there. Charlotte worked her ass off the whole time though.
I thought it was boring. Expect a way better match out of these two. At least they didn't totally bury the PUPB this time.
>>
>>2075165
Be happy he didn't give them ****, as he usually does for the top two or three matches on a WWE PPV.
>>
>>2076027
Sami is like the biggest casualty of the brand split right now. He was killing it every single month with his best match of the year at Battleground, then look what happened after.

>Summerslam: Fucking pre-show.
>Clash of Champions: Nothing match with no build that ends with him jobbing to 46-year old Jericho.
>Hell in a Cell: NOT ON THE CARD.
>Survivor Series: Good match with the Miz, easily his best since the split, I really wish he'd jumped to SmackDown here, a feud between these two would've been amazing.
>Roadblock: lol, jesus christ.

I really hope they're putting together a decent Mania program for this guy because the way they've wasted him after the year he was having up until the Summer is fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>2076442
If they were going to push Balor rather than Zayn for some reason, why the fuck didn't they put Sami on SD? He should be in Ziggler's spot.
>>
>>2075180
Didn't he give that abortion of a main event at WM32 like 4 stars just 'cause it was the main event of Wrestlemania?
>>
>>2076450
Oh my god, dude, when Balor went down and they were getting ready to decide who the new Universal Champion was and Zayn's music hit, I thought for one second they were gonna do a Zayn/Seth feud.

But, nope. They've basically buried the shit out of him every chance they can since then, including having Owens beat him clean twice.
>>
>>2076456
No. He gave it 3 and 1/4.

The highest rated match at WM32 was the ladder match which was 4 and 1/4
>>
>>2075118
>not a single 4*
Based Big Dick Dave BTFOing RAM.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.